What's new

CHINA'S MILITARY REBOOTS 'FIERCE DRAGON' JET FIGHTER WITH HOMEBUILT MODEL

First they said that PLAAF will not induct JF17 because it is a crappy plane. With a second production line opening up in Chengdu that has been proven wrong. Secondly they say there in no export interest in JF17 because it is a crappy plane. Best predictor of JF17 export potential is the trajectory of K8 exports. Both PAF and PLAAF were slow in inducting K8. Now they have been inducted in both the airforces in large numbers both as a basic and advanced trainers and more than 500 haven been built and more than 300 exported.

The right question which should be asked is, is the J-11 crash ALLOWED to be shown on the tightly controlled chinese media?? Close your eyes, the whole world is dark.. ehh??? Nice pakistani logic!

50 fighters in 6 years, the mythical Block 2 hearing from 2012-2013.. now its 2015. And still Pakistanis think production was going on at full pace

Come back to thread topic or i'll have to ask @Horus to ban you from this thread enough bashing give us some good inputs or zip up your mouth. Why should China allow to show crashes on media and why would any Armed Forces allow to show it at all, tight control is good it is discipline...stop acting like a farting old king on his squeaky old throne demanding for anything their country their rules and regulations live with it you should be concerned about your hindustan.

It didn't -Its still on

What does Kaveri have to do with this thread ?

Ask you friend su-11, pretty sure he is your country man not russian i know russian way of discussing nor is he westerner nor is he Taiwanese they have their specific way...from his illogical discussion he is purely your countryman unfortunately. Now perhaps you'll understand why i brought in kavari into my post to make him understand.

Ask you friend su-11, pretty sure he is your country man not russian i know russian way of discussing nor is he westerner nor is he Taiwanese they have their specific way...from his illogical discussion he is purely your countryman unfortunately. Now perhaps you'll understand why i brought in kavari into my post to make him understand.

Dear,TTA,he may be an Indian (or not) but that ddoesn't mean you can drag India into this topic-Its called flamebaiting.Don't behave like a newbie troll.

With a second production line opening up in Chengdu that has been proven wrong.

China produced the prototypes,didn't they ?

The "0213" moniker is significant in that it is the first Chinese built FC-1 since 2009; the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex has assembled most of the FC-1s from Chinese, Pakistani, and Russian components.
A compelling reason for CAC building new jet would be to test the Guizhou WS-13 turbofan engine

So no Butt-hurt has shown up in this thread so far? :lol:

What so special ?

It didn't -Its still on

No it's not, they closed the project, since it didn't meet the et requirements/performance they had set. They mentioned that they will learn from this experience/knowledge to apply it on India's upcoming UCAV projects or whatever that means. So they gave up developing an indegenious fighter jet engine to power India's fighters. I don't think its a bad thing though, since if they had stubbornly continued spending billions into this black hole, it will have slowed down India's indegenious fighter LCA even more than it is already. So better to import proven reliable GE or Roll-royce engines to forward these projects, while hoping to partner/JV with western/U.S engine makers for TOT. Else it will take India several decades to build a reliable/operational fighter engine by itself. :cheers:

The right question which should be asked is, is the J-11 crash ALLOWED to be shown on the tightly controlled chinese media?? Close your eyes, the whole world is dark.. ehh??? Nice pakistani logic!

50 fighters in 6 years, the mythical Block 2 hearing from 2012-2013.. now its 2015. And still Pakistanis think production was going on at full pace
An ignorant idiot like you will never accept the reality...good or bed it is flying your lca is not...so go fcuk yourself.

is flying your lca is not...so go fcuk yourself.

LCA is in service with the IAF.Now you go F yourself.

No it's not, they closed the project, since it didn't meet the et requirements/performance they had set. They mentioned that they will learn from this experience/knowledge to apply it on India's upcoming UCAV projects or whatever that means. So they gave up developing an indegenious fighter jet engine to power India's fighters. I don't think its a bad thing though, since if they had stubbornly continued spending billions into this black hole, it will have slowed down India's indegenious fighter LCA even more than it is already. So better to import proven reliable GE or Roll-royce engines to forward these projects, while hoping to partner/JV with western/U.S engine makers for TOT. Else it will take India several decades to build a reliable/operational fighter engine by itself. :cheers:

No,basically its still on for the UCAV engine -all though the original plan for Kaveri-to power LCA & AMCA was cancelled.A new 120 kN engine is now being contemplated for AMCA. Anyway Kaveri didn't slow down LCA program,it was de-linked from LCA program years ago.

175514b3322mcw3me21etc.jpg.thumb.jpg

175519lbnejss2cfjw5jbi.jpg.thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom