What's new

CHINA'S MILITARY REBOOTS 'FIERCE DRAGON' JET FIGHTER WITH HOMEBUILT MODEL

so finally the word is out. :)
this bird is for testing ws-13 :)

just tell where is block II.............? is it also facing Tejas fever or not?

If after pouring money like the yellow river draining into the ocean, China cannot master the engine for the J-10, a backwater project like the FC-1 getting a chinese engine with reliability as good as the Rd-93 is a fanboi's pipe dream. And so is the hope of PLAAF inducting it in its airforce. Its not stupid to induct a plane partly owned by a piss-poor client state like pakistan.... too must of an ego issue apart from the performance ofcourse.
If at all they master the engine, and thats a big IF, it's most likely for their twin engine F-35 look-alike stealth fighter. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree, with your points to some extent. The Chinese have been investing a lot in mastering engine tech invane. They have still not been able to produce a reliable engine so far, though I think they might be able to build a reliable nonein a decade or two from now. You should also know that only 4 countries in the world so far can build a reliable/operational engine I.e tier 1 players: U.K and U.S , then France, and Russia (might also add Germany, since they have the tech/knowledge/know how to do it as well). So only a select countries in the world have 1. So Its not an easy task, in fact its the /among the most sophisticated tech to master out there. And it shows how advance a country industrial chain capability is overall. Even an advanced bigh tech country like Japan still hasn't been able to produce a reliable 1 as of yet(which is surprising to me, since they have the tech to produce basically almost every high tech weapon out there), India tried for a long time but eventually gave up, while China is still struggling.

So I will say, it depends on historical factors as well. Since we industrialized and started producing engines for aircrafts decades before countries like China, India etc even started indutrializing/gaining awareness about such stuffs. So obviously our lead in this sector is not easy to be matched in such a short period of time. Anyway, I think Pakistan will keep importing Russian engines for their aircrafts, same with China for a long time to come, since thy don't have much choice, giving that we have an arms embargo against China, so they can import ours which are more advanced than Russian ones. Well until they are able to produce one themself. :cheers:

If after pouring money like the yellow river draining into the ocean, China cannot master the engine for the J-10, a backwater project like the FC-1 getting a chinese engine with reliability as good as the Rd-93 is a fanboi's pipe dream. And so is the hope of PLAAF inducting it in its airforce. Its not stupid to induct a plane partly owned by a piss-poor client state like pakistan.... too must of an ego issue apart from the performance ofcourse.
If at all they master the engine, and thats a big IF, it's most likely for their twin engine F-35 look-alike stealth fighter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Backwater project? evidently not with the continuing development. Where is the LCA?

Piss poor client state? If you were in front of me i would give you a lesson. Where is your uber rich state who have the largest open defecation and pissing in thw world.

HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE.

Chuckoo tells us what is backwater project when the project is already moving ahead stable and made it to Block II and mapped Block III or you are just ignorant? So yellow river draining into the ocean is just for J-10 on the other hand J-11 is using indigenous Chinese powerplant would you appreciate that work atleast? Are we bashing now? it is the reliability and life that is why China has officially said they would continue to work and test and upgrade Engine until proven Engine is ready for exports that is why Phase II WS-13A is being work upon or still ignorant that LCA kavari engine failed and the project is almost closed unlike China that has faith the project will succeed that is why after WS-13 WS-13A is running tests. So you have offical taking the route of bashing Pak-China why am i not surprised dear hindustani ego issue have anything to do with engine are you sane or insane do you even make sense why master engine if engine variants are available from russians don't hindustan use US engine and israeli radar instead of self developed products since it is not piss poor nation or why UK/Australia and other states are getting UAV from US instead of self developing same types not being piss poor states....reeducate yourself and than join Forums.

^ Moving ahead and stable according to PAF statements, who pretty much are desperate for anything right now. And desperation tends to increase oneself to decrease their standards. God knows the real fine print on the performance of an aircraft which has not been bought by anyone and has not been to any exercises outside of the parent country. Getting fat on a nice stream of propaganda without a third party review, way to go Pakistan! Not to mention freezing of the entire production line for years.

Even not all J-11s are powered by this unreliable engine. Infact, if someone has real access to the hangars and do a review like the auditor general CAG, which China doesn't have because the one party state likes to ooze and drown in its own lies and myth without any third party internal review whatsoever, most J-11s will be powered by the Russians engines.

And read again about the client state.

^ Moving ahead and stable according to PAF statements, who pretty much are desperate for anything right now. And desperation tends to increase oneself to decrease their standards. God knows the real fine print on the performance of an aircraft which has not been bought by anyone and has not been to any exercises outside of the parent country. Getting fat on a nice stream of propaganda without a third party review, way to go Pakistan! Not to mention freezing of the entire production line for years.

Even not all J-11s are powered by this unreliable engine. Infact, if someone has real access to the hangars and do a review like the auditor general CAG, which China doesn't have because the one party state likes to ooze and drown in its own lies and myth without any third party internal review whatsoever, most J-11s will be powered by the Russians engines.

Look at us here...On my chair in my room...Eating snacks and declaring Countries and governments as fools...Way to go PDF... Have you been to a production line of JF-17 to declare it Frozen...If not please would you mind coming up with better lame statements which one can try and acknowledge... Have you seen a J-11 Crash due to flame out or a Compressor Stall of The "unreliable " WS-13... If not ...You know better ...

Chinese will not induct FC-1, that is a true cold fact. The J-10 was not even inducted first by any foreign countries but straight mass inducted by China as her premier fighter.

As for engine, it's never about producing reliable engine anot. It's about producing higher thrust engine. New J-16, J-11B all uses domestic engine due non critical need of higher thrust engine. But this does not mean domestic engine (13200kg)has inferior thrust compare to basic AL-31(12500kg). J-15,J-10B and even J-20 still uses Russian import AL-31 engine but I suspect these are not basic variant but AL-31FM3 which produces up to 13800kg of thrust that suit carrier ops take off and new generation fighter J-20 that will allow limited super cruise.

Look at us here...On my chair in my room...Eating snacks and declaring Countries and governments as fools...Way to go PDF... Have you been to a production line of JF-17 to declare it Frozen...If not please would you mind coming up with better lame statements which one can try and acknowledge... Have you seen a J-11 Crash due to flame out or a Compressor Stall of The "unreliable " WS-13... If not ...You know better ...
The right question which should be asked is, is the J-11 crash ALLOWED to be shown on the tightly controlled chinese media?? Close your eyes, the whole world is dark.. ehh??? Nice pakistani logic!

50 fighters in 6 years, the mythical Block 2 hearing from 2012-2013.. now its 2015. And still Pakistanis think production was going on at full pace

So you want every statement according to you and your liking? if US says F-35 is world best stealth you'll say no because its USAF/Lockheed Martin statement? What desperation of PAF Entering Block II program and mapping Block III for 2016 is pretty stable program...have you read about russian air force SU-30/35/34 program which is extremely slow their vintage aircrafts have become headache and there is not enough cash and technical expertise who are running from country yet there is some sort of time frame for projects still achievable. So tell us what is standard? define it for us will ya...does it matter to be exported when the original intention were/are for only PAF/PLAAF but wait FC-1/JF-17 has been tested by Chinese so it makes 2 Nations to fly and atleast 2 aircrafts are in China so now you are wrong. Interesting would russians hand over SU-35 to USAF for a review or F-22 handed over to Japan or China or russians for evaluation and review again a stupid insane thing to ask educate yourself before asking pointless demands. FC-1 production line never was stopped super 7 was a prototype scrapped and later project booted and alot of changes brought in.

How do you know did you have Access Chinese aviation factories? or just farting as usual. How do you know China don't have auditor Gen may be they give it another name search for information is not too hard in 2015. Third part review will never take place unless third party is reliable ally and assured buyer of that product again Educate yourself.

Just a question: Did you read the article?

The right question which should be asked is, is the J-11 crash ALLOWED to be shown on the tightly controlled chinese media?? Close your eyes, the whole world is dark.. ehh??? Nice pakistani logic!

50 fighters in 6 years, the mythical Block 2 hearing from 2012-2013.. now its 2015. And still Pakistanis think production was going on at full pace
Well My dear friend...Who tells me that i have blinded my eyes to feel that the world is ok...I would like to inform you that PAC was being upgraded to produce the block 2 and what you don't know is that the first block 2 Aircraft rolled out were meant to be tested before going into production for squadrons...Not to mention the upgrade of the block 1s so please stop being a self proclaimed genius... When someone at the level of a 2 star general says something you better agree coz he knows why he is saying that..and you can only sit in your chair and do what you are doing.. As for China..My friend as long as you can't bring a proof of a crashed J-11 with a WS-13 I would say you are being stubborn just to defend a point of yours which is not legit...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom