What's new

China's latest aircraft

5th generation fighters like j 20 & 31 are really very costly to build and much more costly to maintain.....
They require up to 30 hours of maintenance for an average 1 hour flight...
Even a single scratch can demolish stealth feature of the jet.....
Any minor change in the outline could be prove fetal ...
So PLAAF should concentrate more on 4.5th generation boys which are extremely capable , easy and cheap to maintain and very affective on the dogfights and ground targets...
Further they should concentrate more on their projects for 6th generation fighters so that they can develop before US lokheed martin and northrop and Russia's sukhoi....
This will be marvelous...
please provide your source link ???

proof of your information !!!
Proof huh!!......

Dear every body knows Euro fighter typhoon is more capable than F22 raptor in dogfights.....

While french made Rafale is more capable than raptor in ground targets....

Both these are 4.5 th generation

Source is that i watched a documentary a month ago....

According to a CNN report f 22 raptor has unit price is 358 million usd not 150 million usd....

For information plz do concern to international media same as i do

proof of your information !!!
I hope he does not take this as an act of aggression, but IMO it is simply his opinion and not necessarily a fact than can be proven by a source.

Proof huh!!......

Dear every body knows Euro fighter typhoon is more capable than F22 raptor in dogfights.....
According to a CNN report f 22 raptor has unit price is 358 million usd not 150 million usd....

Hmmm ... I don't know where this is said as a fact and only since the €F was capable to shoot down one Raptor in an exercise does not make this a fact ! The same in regard to Your comparison with the Rafale, which was developed from the start as a multi-role type ... IMO the Raptor is still a league of its own regardless its limitations in the air-to-ground-role - it was originally never planned for ....

As such I would be very, very careful with such statements ... the PLAAF will surely find a role for the J-20 while most of the future missions will surely be performed by 4. and 4.5 generation types ... simply alone due to their lower cost.

But just my 2 cents.

Deino

Proof huh!!......
and who provided per hour maintenance cost of 5th generation fighters like j 20 & 31.

and who provided per hour maintenance cost of 5th generation fighters like j 20 & 31.
Bro I m aeronautical engineering student we understand very well

How can i tell you

They require pin point accuracy in outline
Radar absorbing materials are very delicate and they are washed away even by rain

These jets must carry weapons inside special internal bay....which is very limited space....

Bro I m aeronautical engineering student we understand very well
How can i tell you
They require pin point accuracy in outline
Radar absorbing materials are very delicate and they are washed away even by rain
These jets must carry weapons inside special internal bay....which is very limited space....
I agree with your above explanation but remember
when an Indian or other foreign member will raise the objection on your information then he must demand the reliable proof and link of your source he or she not believe on you words.

Any news about this plane?

7937.jpg

Proof huh!!......

Watching documentaries doesn't make you an expert.

Back
Top Bottom