What's new

China's Insecurity. Part 4 of China's Reckoning

Indon elites look Chinese.

Look like you are Malaysian, nope it maybe the case in your country but not in Indonesia

The most profitable natural resources in Indonesia is actually oil, gas, and coal

Oil production is 70 percent owned by Pertamina. Pertamina and PGN, both are state owned company, are also major gas producer, the rest are foreign company like Exxon, BP and others. PGN also dominate gas infrastructure distribution in Indonesia.

Even fourth largest energy companies after state owned Pertamina, state owned PLN, and state owned PGN is Medco Energy which is owned by Native Muslim, Arifin Panegoro.

--------------------------------------------------------

For coal, the three biggest coal company in Indonesia which are PT Kaltim Prima Coal, Bumi Resources, and Arutmin are owned by Bakrie Brothers (Conglomeration)

This is the CEO of Bakrie Brothers

Anindya Bakrie

Other is PT Adaro where the biggest share holder is Garibahaldi Tohir (Chinese Indonesian Muslim) and other significant share holder is

Sandiaga Uno (native), he has private share and also through his company, PT Saratoga

View attachment 744000

Arini Subianto (native)
View attachment 743999

Next big coal company is Indika Energy which is also a conglomeration and own by native, Agus Lasmono Sudwikatmono, who has linked to Soeharto family

View attachment 744005

Indika Energy President Director is Arsyad Rasyid, native Muslim

View attachment 744006

Other big coal mining company is state owned PT Bukit Asam that is also now transforming into energy company and start building biggest power plant in North Sumatra.

-----------------------------------------

Gold and copper are basically dominated by PT Freeport Indonesia where Today 51 percent is owned by state owned PT Inalum and the rest are own by US company Freeport Mcmeron.

Other biggest gold and copper miner is PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara which is 80 percent owned by Medco Energy (majority share holder is native Arifin Panigoro family) and the rest are owned by Newmont International (foreign company)

State owned PT Aneka Tambang (ANTAM) also one of the biggest gold and copper miner in Indonesia.

Nickel around 30 percent are owned by state owned mining holding, PT MIN ID, while the rest majority are owned by foreign companies like PT VALE and small mining companies

Infrastructure is basically dominated by state owned companies

Manufacturings are mix, there are state owned, native owned, Chinese Indonesian owned, and foreign owned like Toyota and others

So, typical western propagranda. only western propagranda bashing china with conspiracies theories and debt trap in broad daylight. they only want China do nothing, just let its enemies like you freely interfere to its internal issue ? You expecting China should not speak anything just you and china's enemies can speak? I heard you bashing china bad this bad that is enough to know you are worse.

Well said.

Reashot Xigwin will be inducted into where he belong.
The flora and fauna of trash bin where he find his intellectual equals among the used toilet papers and discarded condoms and sanitary pads

And never to see the light of the day

Well said.

Reashot Xigwin will be inducted into where he belong.
The flora and fauna of trash bin where he find his intellectual equals among the used toilet papers and discarded condoms and sanitary pads

And never to see the light of the day

& this is why your country have no friend. Thx for proving me right I guess.

China raise in someway really similiar with Japan rise in 20th century, the arrogance, the insecurities againts the "white colonizer", the feel of cultural superiority etc.

I already see how many chinese rhetoric is that "Asian must kick white influence from asia", "Asian must united againts western influence".
Literally The same fucking propaganda that Japan use in Indonesia in WW2.

"Japan the light of Asia, Japan the Protector of Asia, Japan the Leader of Asia" change Japan with China and it fit with how china want to be seen by all asian countries.

And learning from Japan, the only way to get rid that arrogance is by a "big slap" from the good old Uncle Sam.

From insulting dipolomats, supporting conspiracies theories, engaging in debt trap diplomacy, mocking india's covid deaths & making suggestion to strike australia with a ballistic missile. China is making more enemies as it continues to go along.
PG_2020.10.06_Global-Views-China_0-01.png

& it's not just the western countries that china is losing its influences in eastern european, asian & african countries are reevaluating its ties with beijing:

All six countries that snubbed China on Tuesday were from the 2004 intake of Eastern European NATO members. Bulgaria, Romania and Slovenia joined the three Baltic countries — Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania — in not sending their presidents or prime ministers to join what China had hoped to be a "Xi plus 17 leaders" summit. For the Baltic states in particular, NATO's role as a guarantor of security against Russia outstrips other concerns.

https://www.politico.eu/article/chi...-agriculture-strategy-gets-the-cold-shoulder/

Lithuania even goes as far to recognize the Uighur Genocide despite China's threat.

People in Africa are even starting to see pass through China investment for what it truly is a new form of colonialism:

You should have posted the complete series. The previous parts are the building blocks, very informative.

China raise in someway really similiar with Japan rise in 20th century, the arrogance, the insecurities againts the "white colonizer", the feel of cultural superiority etc.

I already see how many chinese rhetoric is that "Asian must kick white influence from asia", "Asian must united againts western influence".

"Japan the light of Asia, Japan the Protector of Asia, Japan the Leader of Asia" change Japan with China and it fit with how china want to be seen by all asian countries.

And learning from Japan, the only way to get rid that arrogance is by a "big slap" from the good old Uncle Sam.

Yeah this is what shocking to me that China will follow Japan's footstep down to the last detail. I guess the saying that those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it is true.
You should have posted the complete series. The previous parts are the building blocks, very informative.
Good points you should post it then

LOL USA is just a copy of China. China is the original empire of all under heaven!

All nations above wind tend to behave like that.

Japan had ground and correct to some extend when they said they were a light of Asia and could lead Asia against western powers. The problem is: Japan intended to occupy their asian neighbors with military power, and she was a very crueler colonialist, much crueler than Europe nations. While we dont know about China.

To be frankly I haven't heard diplomacy/propaganda from China saying that: China is ligh of Asia, the protector of Asia; could you enlighten me with some evidence? :)

To be frankly I haven't heard diplomacy/propaganda from China saying that: China is ligh of Asia, the protector of Asia; could you enlighten me with some evidence? :)
Actually Mao quite frankly to say that he wanted to annex the whole ASEAN , thats why Mao support Communist group in ID :pop:
-------------
Before we were to leave, Mao met with Brother Truong Chinh and myself. Mao sat down to chat with us, and in the end he announced: “Comrades, I would like you to know this. I will be president of 500 million land-hungry peasants, and I will bring an army to strike downwards into Southeast Asia.” Also seated there, Deng Xiaoping added: “It is mainly because the poor peasants are in such dire straits!”

Once we were outside, I told Brother Truong Chinh: “There you have it, the plot to take our country and Southeast Asia. It is clear now.” They dared to announce it in such a way. They thought we would not understand. It is true that not a minute goes by that they do not think of fighting Vietnam!

I will say more to you comrades so that you may see more of the military importance of this matter. Mao asked me:

In Laos, how many square kilometers [of land] are there?

I answered:
About 200,000 [sq. km.].

What is its population? [Mao asked]:

[I answered]: Around 3 million!

[Mao responded:] That’s not very much! I’ll bring my people there, indeed!

[Mao asked:] How many square kilometers [of land] are there in Thailand?.

[I responded]: About 500,000 [sq. km.].

And how many people? [Mao asked].

About 40 million! [I answered].

My God! [Mao said], Szechwan province of China has 500,000 sq. km., but has 90 million people. I’ll take some more of my people there, too [to Thailand]!

As for Vietnam, they did not dare to speak about moving in people this way. However, he [Mao] told me: “Comrade, isn’t it true that your people have fought and defeated the Yuan army?” I said: “Correct.” “Isn’t it also true, comrade, that you defeated the Qing army?” I said: “Correct.” He said: “And the Ming army as well?” I said: “Yes, and you too. I have beaten you as well. Did you know that?” I spoke with Mao Zedong in that way. He said: “Yes, yes!” He wanted to take Laos, all of Thailand – as well as wanting to take all of Southeast Asia. Bringing people to live there. It was complicated [to that point].

Another name for what china is doing is called "Predatory Lending." China gives an exorbitant loans of which most country can't pay them back & when they can't china seizes the property & turn them into military bases in the case of sri lanka & djibouti.

In addition to that China exports their workers/colonists to the country stealing labor jobs from the local & also bribing politicians to make policy that benefits the chinese investors & governments.

This is just a colonialism with an extra steps.

Just another regurgitated fallacy. Chinese loan to the Sir Lanka port for example is not even 5% of its external debt, and the loans hasn't matured yet when Sir Lanka lease the port out. The payment was for its sovereign bonds to the western investors. The allegation of stealing job is more ludicrous as jobs are not entitlements. It's a competitive market. There are deadlines and budget constraint that Chinese contractors must meet for these projects. Again, what China offer is business deal, not hand outs. It is not in the business of training locals for jobs.

Just another regurgitated fallacy. Chinese loan to the Sir Lanka port for example is not even 5% of its external debt, and the loans hasn't matured yet when Sir Lanka lease the port out. The payment was for its sovereign bonds to the western investors. The allegation of stealing job is more ludicrous as jobs are not entitlements. It's a competitive market. There are deadlines and budget constraint that Chinese contractors must meet for these projects. Again, what China offer is business deal, not hand outs. It is not in the business of training locals for jobs.

"Jobs are competitive market" In what way shipping thousands of chinese into africa is not considered a form of colonialism?!

It doesn't change the facts that China is seen as another colonial country squeezing the resources out of the host country.

"Jobs are competitive market" In what way shipping thousands of chinese into africa is not considered a form of colonialism?!

It doesn't change the facts that China is seen as another colonial country squeezing the resources out of the host country.

It's called foreign investment as investing company will bring their employees in. That's true all over the world. Especially when it come to Chinese workers that are hired mainly for infrastructure projects for the duration only. Chinese construction companies do that in all their projects, in Europe and around the world as well. So you tell me they are colonizing Europe as well? How ridiculous and desperate are you?

The colonizer took resources at the point of a gun. To equate that to business deal in resource extraction is but a mockery of the continent's colonial past.

It's called foreign investment as investing company will bring their employees in. That's true all over the world. Especially when it come to Chinese workers that are hired mainly for infrastructure projects for the duration only. Chinese construction companies do that in all their projects, in Europe and around the world as well. So you tell me they are colonizing Europe as well? How ridiculous and desperate are you?

The colonizer took resources at the point of a gun. To equate that to business deal in resource extraction is but a mockery of the continent's colonial past.

The last time I check there's no influx of japanese & american migrant workers in here despite the foreign investments.

China doesn't need gun when they can took advantages of poorer nations & gave them unfavorable loans. In the case of montenegro even goes as far as charging 40M per miles for a road. This is modern colonialism not the old one.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/05/07/the-billion-dollar-motorway-leading-montenegro-to-nowhere

2 thousand years ago, Sun Tzu already knew that subdue the enemy without fighting is the best way to win :pop:

------------
  1. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
  2. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Back
Top Bottom