What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

You and your big daddy is in for a rude surprise! I'm sure China won't use its nukes, but it will do something even more interesting. Your big daddy and israel will be wishing that China had used its nukes instead.

Hmm...you know a lot about Big Brother China. Hope u know they're planning to divert some of the waters of Brahmaputra which is gonna effect BD the most ;)

USA can spin out a surprise for China as well :P

I see no Chinese commenting here, and the one who didn't went gung-ho and chest thumping as did some of their stooges.

1950, korean war.
china+north korean VS US+australia+british+canada+belgium+france+greece+ holand+turkie...18 countries.

u forgot USSR :P
also China and NK failed in their ultimate objective. It was a victory for neither side.

1950, korean war.
china+north korean VS US+australia+british+canada+belgium+france+greece+holand+turkie...18 countries.

china is not a country doing everything only for money such as US. CHINA&PK relation isn't the US&india relation.

Those warmongers in Washington, Tel Aviv or Delhi are totally incapable of comprehending such a relation.

Those warmongers in Washington, Tel Aviv or Delhi are totally incapable of comprehending such a relation.

and it is an american threatening a nuclear war, isn't it? It is New Delhi which has a stated policy of using nukes first in case of invasion, right?

1950, korean war.
china+north korean VS US+australia+british+canada+belgium+france+greece+holand+turkie...18 countries.

china is not a country doing everything only for money such as US. CHINA&PK relation isn't the US&india relation.

You guys also had the soviets, who were a greater military power at that time.

But the thing is a war for china will be devastating. I am sure china will try to back iran if attacked by sending aid, use diplomacy etc, however they will not fight a war for iran. They have plenty of other problems with south east asia, japan, india, russia to some extent.

You and your big daddy is in for a rude surprise! I'm sure China won't use its nukes, but it will do something even more interesting. Your big daddy and israel will be wishing that China had used its nukes instead.;)

We need to win without firing a bullet. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

But the thing is a war for china will be devastating. I am sure china will try to back iran if attacked by sending aid, use diplomacy etc, however they will not fight a war for iran. They have plenty of other problems with south east asia, japan, india, russia to some extent.

USSR had backed us by its air force.

However, the life of our soldiers were put on the line and we also bought their weapons not for free.

Hmm...you know a lot about Big Brother China. Hope u know they're planning to divert some of the waters of Brahmaputra which is gonna effect BD the most ;)

USA can spin out a surprise for China as well :P

I see no Chinese commenting here, and the one who didn't went gung-ho and chest thumping as did some of their stooges.

u forgot USSR :P
also China and NK failed in their ultimate objective. It was a victory for neither side.

you can't find any USSR solier in the war. china purchase many aircrafts from USSR to beat US.

You and your big daddy is in for a rude surprise! I'm sure China won't use its nukes, but it will do something even more interesting. Your big daddy and israel will be wishing that China had used its nukes instead.
Hmm...so you are debunking the Chinese General?

and as ChineseTiger1986 said, China is a smart nation. It will do everything to avoid a direct confrontation and win without firing a single bullet.

that is what Sun Tzu also said ;)

just like america can be involved fro israel, but can't for india;china can't lost best friend pakistan, but as to iran, i don't know.
anyway, equip our friends engough weapon including nuclear, so who had the gut to invade our friends? india?

you can't find any USSR solier in the war. china purchase many aircrafts from USSR to beat US.

"Secrets of the Korean War"

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i once saw a documentary which showed that soviet planes flew in Chinese colours as soviet union couldn't have had directly fought a UN force.

and btw, the Un forces were not beaten......they were just pushed back. China failed in it's objective of uniting North and South Korea.

We need to win without firing a bullet. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

USSR had backed us by its air force.

However, the life of our soldiers were put on the line and we also bought their weapons not for free.

The more the reason china should not go to war against US.
China is strong, but the thing is USA is stronger

1950, korean war.

This is precisely why China is the MOST Respected and Trusted Country in Pakistan and the reason why

USA is the least respected and trusted country in Pakistan.

In the last 60 + years:

US has been Pakistan's FAIR Weather friend : Friend Enemy Friend Enemy Friend Enemy

China has been Pakistan's ALL Weather FRIEND : FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND

Every Pakistani knows this and recognizes this fact.

Thank you China.

just like america can be involved fro israel, but can't for india;china can't lost best friend pakistan, but as to iran, i don't know.
anyway, equip our friends engough weapon including nuclear, so who had the gut to invade our friends? india?

I do not know why you are war mongering, at this day nobody gives nuclear weapons for free even for a friend. Chinese military depends on chinese economy, which in turn depends on the west and US allies.

This is precisely why China is the MOST Respected and Trusted Country in Pakistan and the reason why

USA is the least respected and trusted country in Pakistan.

In the last 60 + years:

US has been Pakistan's FAIR Weather friend : Friend Enemy Friend Enemy Friend Enemy

China has been Pakistan's ALL Weather FRIEND : FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND

Every Pakistani knows this and recognizes this fact.

Thank you China.

Even China doesn't want to mess with US during the normal time, but Pakistan is the red line for us, so an invasion against Pakistan will force China to retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom