What's new

China’s CRRC to make coaches in MIHAN for Nagpur metro rail

Responding to someone who's quick to type his new favourite words, "you RSSer", when anyone disagrees with him, or has differing views unlike his own kind who all seem to parrot a convenient and done-to-death national narrative, is a waste of your time.

I try to learn as much as I can about Chinese nationals and their way of thinking. Also, Andrew's response to call anyone who disagrees with him an RSSer is knee jerk reaction which I ignore is prevalent in many Chinese here.

LOL, you Indians just can't help it: you can never shut up and do real work. Look at your avatar: it's a bullshitting Hindu.

Sorry I have a policy not to argue with cowards

LOL, you Indians just can't help it: you can never shut up and do real work. Look at your avatar: it's a bullshitting Hindu.

...and there it is! A true Pakistani, a typical hateful mess trying hard to console himself by using a foreign country's achievements as a matter of pride for his own backward deluded self. This is all pretty retarded.

Last edited:
...and there it is! A true Pakistani, a typical hateful mess trying hard to console himself by using a foreign country's achievements as a matter of pride for his own deluded self. This is all pretty retarded.

Just look at his name , it stands for "India shining". His India obsession was a dead give away.

Andrew's response to call anyone who disagrees with him an RSSer is knee jerk reaction which I ignore is prevalent in many Chinese here

Well, they learn from the best!

Just look at his name , its stands for "India shining". His India obsession was a dead give away.

This forum is the only place he can be himself; any other sane place on the web would've shown him the door in an instant. Admittedly, I come here for a laugh like many other Indians, but this is daftness overload. Haha

I try to learn as much as I can about Chinese nationals and their way of thinking. Also, Andrew's response to call anyone who disagrees with him an RSSer is knee jerk reaction which I ignore is prevalent in many Chinese here.

Sorry I have a policy not to argue with cowards

Why are you still talking? You can't help it, can you? God, you Indians just can't shut the fock up even if your lives depended on it.

Is it smart to have such arrogant attitude in this particular case? Indians are not known for work ethic and efficiency, so please be humble while receiving assistance from others, for the sack of your own country.

There is no arrogance here, I just wished chinese employ local workers and engineers and dont bring there workers to work in here.. And what assistance are you talking about ? We are no pakistan or sub african country looking for chinese assistance or cheap loans... If it wasn't you some other country would have got the contract to supply the locos. If you aren't aware there are other companies that already established there manufacturing plants in India before chinese. It is just business and it is good for both nations..let us leave it there...

But the Indian workers and engineers need training.

Brother, that was supposed to be a sarcastic post but it looks like people took it a bit seriously..I apologize If I sounded arrogant Cheers..

Last edited:
There is no arrogance here, I just wished chinese employ local workers and engineers and dont bring there workers to work in here.. And what assistance are you talking about ? We are no pakistan or sub african country looking for chinese assistance or cheap loans... If it wasn't you some other country would have got the contract to supply the locos. If you aren't aware there are other companies that already established there manufacturing plants in India before chinese. It is just business and it is good for both nations..let us leave it there...

Brother, that was supposed to be a sarcastic post but it looks like people took it a bit seriously.. Cheers..

LOL, India is really not that much better off than African countries in many respects. And if India had the engineers in place to build the system, then why hasn't it?

India manufacture Metro trains. Both foreign and indian players manufacture metro in India.

Alstom, which is a French MNC has its plant in Sri City, which is currently manufacturing trains for Chennai Metro and will manufacture for Kochi and Sydney metro.
http://www.australianetworknews.com/update-australia-imports-metro-train-coaches-india/

Bombardier also has its manufacturing plant in Savli, Gujrat.

Metro of Hyundai Rotem are manufactured in India itself by BEML. BEML is also supplying trains for Bangalore and Jaipur Metro.

LOL, India is really not that much better off than African countries in many respects. And if India had the engineers in place to build the system, then why hasn't it?

Stop worring too much about India and start worring of your own - pakistan..

India manufacture Metro trains. Both foreign and indian players manufacture metro in India.

Alstom, which is a French MNC has its plant in Sri City, which is currently manufacturing trains for Chennai Metro and will manufacture for Kochi and Sydney metro.
http://www.australianetworknews.com/update-australia-imports-metro-train-coaches-india/

Bombardier also has its manufacturing plant in Savli, Gujrat.

Metro of Hyundai Rotem are manufactured in India itself by BEML. BEML is also supplying trains for Bangalore and Jaipur Metro.

So India has no indigenous manufacturers that it has to import foreign factories?

So India has no indigenous manufacturers that it has to import foreign factories?

Dude first talk about your country.

Pakistan has always had a superiority complex. This is because they have always basked in reflected glory, either being a strong western ally, or these days they cover themselves in Glory of being China's all weather ally, and China to them is a power matching USA. Pakistan's own achievements are rather too few for them to hold their heads high.

Let's be glad that Pakistan has had this superiority complex, they basked in international aid, fired borrowed arms, thought they are a world power and an economic giant.

Look at your pathetic situation whenever Pakistani pride is hurt, they talk of nuclear bombs or borrow glory from china. Learn from past stop living under false flag and borrowed glory.

Haha, you just from TOI to PDF, so I understand your pride, I hope you in later life, can get rid of the influence of TOI...
I can for "Freedom 251" and LCA and Arjun say what?
View attachment 344039
Wasn't that a Korean program which was harmonised by Chinese! :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom