What's new

China’s CRRC to make coaches in MIHAN for Nagpur metro rail

Do you know the LCA and Arjun?
Skilled workers is how important to a country, I think you can understand the.
And these precious "resources ". Not use 3-12 months training to achieve. This is a complete system. Is not to say that you have a training program, can prove you have Skilled workers....I mean, a project of training, and can't reflect a country's mechanic level. It requires a country all aspects of input and support.
t01414ba1b09637d187.jpg

Look at the world... Rethinking the Indian propaganda to you.

A Rubbish and irrelevant post. lost 30 seconds of my life just seeing it.

Oh, baby, these things China knows more than India. So Chinese exports to the world A class, B class, C class, D class....# class goods. All in all, according to the different standards of each country, different grades of export goods.

So you can rest assured... China's project carried in absolute accordance with the Indian standards of...

That is why the project was awarded to the Chinese company. Your personal assurances are not required.

Many metro projects? India has only 317.7 km of metro lines. That's astonishingly pathetic!

China has over 3400 km of metro lines, more than 10 times what India has. Most of that was built in the last 10 years.

Wow, India had fallen even further behind than I thought. This is what happens when Indians talk, talk, and talk while Chinese work, work and work.

Can't argue with a person who doesn't has the balls to show his real flags

A Rubbish and irrelevant post. lost 30 seconds of my life just seeing it.

That is why the project was awarded to the Chinese company. Your personal assurances are not required.
Haha, you just from TOI to PDF, so I understand your pride, I hope you in later life, can get rid of the influence of TOI...
I can for "Freedom 251" and LCA and Arjun say what?
360截图20161006020936571.jpg

Haha, you just from TOI to PDF, so I understand your pride, I hope you in later life, can get rid of the influence of TOI...
I can for "Freedom 251" and LCA and Arjun say what?
View attachment 344039

Can you spare me this rubbish. Try this mumbo jumbo on some other foolish Indian or pakistanis.

I am sure of that that, they are building Metro systems all over the place and yes I am serious the Delhi Metro for example used only Japanese and Indian expertise and it is a world class system in its own right
You've just claimed about the execution part.
I feel shocked you sound like some other RSSers....

Can you spare me this rubbish. Try this mumbo jumbo on some other foolish Indian or pakistanis.
Oh, baby, stay calm, don't curse. You just arrived PDF, a lot of things you don't know. So I can understand that when you see a big conflict with your perception of things, you can not stay calm in a moment. My advice is... See more, say less.

Oh, baby, stay calm, don't curse. You just arrived PDF, a lot of things you don't know. So I can understand that when you see a big conflict with your perception of things, you can not stay calm in a moment. My advice is... See more, say less.
TOI comment sections and nearly the entire comment sections of all their media are full of ignorant people who do not even understand their own country, and of course, have never been abroad to see the real world.

lol...I am calm. I just do not want to suffer your propaganda like some other fools here.

I have thrown you worthless advice into the dust bin. So if you want it back, feel free to rummage though my dust bin.

lol...I am calm. I just do not want to suffer your propaganda like some other fools here.

I have thrown you worthless advice into the dust bin. So if you want it back, feel free to rummage though my dust bin.
Oh. It doesn't matter, you can put all things as rubbish. Thrown into the street. But please don't tell a lie... India has dustbin??
Haha. Just kidding.
I have some Indian friends, such as @Kal Muah. We started talking, he and your opinion is the same now. And then I showed him a lot of things, he changed his opinion... We became good friends now. In Gmail. We also have a pleasant communication. Do you want to consider to add my Gmail? ;)

Oh. It doesn't matter, you can put all things as rubbish. Thrown into the street. But please don't tell a lie... India has dustbin??
Haha. Just kidding.
I have some Indian friends, such as @Kal Muah. We started talking, he and your opinion is the same now. And then I showed him a lot of things, he changed his opinion... We became good friends now. In Gmail. We also have a pleasant communication. Do you want to consider to add my Gmail? ;)

I am happy that you have found a Indian friend in pdf. Its non of my business. I do not wish to make friends in a pakistani forum. Now is there anything else ?

I am happy that you have found a Indian friend in pdf. Its non of my business. I do not wish to make friends in a pakistani forum. Now is there anything else ?
Oh, Wish you a happy life in PDF.:smitten:

Enlighten me, in which area have we used Chinese assistance in Delhi metro.

Responding to someone who's quick to type his new favourite words, "you RSSer", when anyone disagrees with him, or has differing views unlike his own kind who all seem to parrot a convenient and done-to-death national narrative, is a waste of your time.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom