What's new

China’s CRRC to make coaches in MIHAN for Nagpur metro rail

That is not my concern, the Govt. will implement the contract where the chinese company has given the project commitment and timelines along with penalties for delay in work.

So really , that is your problem. Not mine. Welcome to India. :enjoy:
Delay,yes! An leave a scrap of rubbish for others contractor to pick up and non functional project. The loss will be more on Indian side if such things happen. :enjoy:

Delay,yes! An leave a scrap of rubbish for others contractor to pick up and non functional project. The loss will be more on Indian side if such things happen. :enjoy:

Nope. That is why we have the rule of law and Bank guarantees which the contractor is supposed to submit. In case of failure to deliver, the bank guarantee is en-cashed by the buyer. The usual value of the Bank Guarantee is usually 10% of the contact.

Also payment is done AFTER the work is done and certified by the buyer.

So there is no scenario where the contractor can cheat on the contract.

As I said, this is not china. This is India. Welcome to India. :enjoy:

So if there is any short fall in work or quality, the ONLY loss will be by the Chinese company.

Nope. That is why we have the rule of law and Bank guarantees which the contractor is supposed to submit. In case of failure to deliver, the bank guarantee is en-cashed by the buyer. The usual value of the Bank Guarantee is usually 10% of the contact.

Also payment is done AFTER the work is done and certified by the buyer.

So there is no scenario where the contractor can cheat on the contract.

As I said, this is not china. This is India. Welcome to India. :enjoy:

So if there is any short fall in work or quality, the ONLY loss will be by the Chinese company.
You seriously dont know about the delay of project impact on a overall bigger project?

You seriously dont know about the delay of project impact on a overall bigger project?

Do you know what is Risk mitigation and multi vendors project ?

Do you know what is a bank guarantee ?

Do you know what are Project milestones ?

Do you know what are project monitoring ?

Do you know what is Insurance ?

Do you know what is Company Blacklisting ?

This is India, not China. Here we deal with risk everyday and know how to mitigate risk under the law and in the contact and contract implementation.

Yes sir, this is a good development.. Hopefully chinese don't import their own engineers and workers as they do with their projects in other countries...:p::p:
But the Indian workers and engineers need training.

How can they do that without getting Indian Visas ? Its no so easy for a chinese to get even a Indian tourist visa, forget about work visa.
So... Indians to China is very easy, can be a security guard, cook, yoga instructor, or even to participate in China's reality TV . 700000 indians travel to China each year.

But... Chinese to India is very difficult, even helping India construction...

You do know that we have executed many Metro projects before China?
That is why India lack so behind compare to China.

You want to know how many Metro project China completed compare to India if same time given? :enjoy:

Chinese come is to speed up the tortoise process of India.

That is why we have professional trainers and training programs.
Do you know the LCA and Arjun?
Skilled workers is how important to a country, I think you can understand the.
And these precious "resources ". Not use 3-12 months training to achieve. This is a complete system. Is not to say that you have a training program, can prove you have Skilled workers....I mean, a project of training, and can't reflect a country's mechanic level. It requires a country all aspects of input and support.
t01414ba1b09637d187.jpg

Look at the world... Rethinking the Indian propaganda to you.

http://www.awf-online.org/index.php...ing-arc-cup-international-welding-competition

That is why India lack so behind compare to China.

You want to know how many Metro project China completed compare to India if same time given? :enjoy:

Chinese come is to speed up the tortoise process of India.

Lack of funds, your economic liberalization started much earlier than us. Nevertheless, in a few more years our total track length, metro systems, will ensure that we are in top 5.

Many metro projects? India has only 317.7 km of metro lines. That's astonishingly pathetic!

China has over 3400 km of metro lines, more than 10 times what India has. Most of that was built in the last 10 years.

Wow, India had fallen even further behind than I thought. This is what happens when Indians talk, talk, and talk while Chinese work, work and work.

Lack of funds, your economic liberalization started much earlier than us. Nevertheless, in a few more years our total track length, metro systems, will ensure that we are in top 5.
I'm not doubted total length of Indian metro will be among the top.

Do you know the LCA and Arjun?
Skilled workers is how important to a country, I think you can understand the.
And these precious "resources ". Not use 3-12 months training to achieve. This is a complete system. Is not to say that you have a training program, can prove you have Skilled workers....I mean, a project of training, and can't reflect a country's mechanic level. It requires a country all aspects of input and support.
t01414ba1b09637d187.jpg

Look at the world... Rethinking the Indian propaganda to you.

http://www.awf-online.org/index.php...ing-arc-cup-international-welding-competition
China's vocational schools have trained 80 million students from 2006 to 2015, both middle level (equivalent to high school) and high level (equivalent to college).

Are you serious echo?

Do you know what is Risk mitigation and multi vendors project ?

Do you know what is a bank guarantee ?

Do you know what are Project milestones ?

Do you know what are project monitoring ?

Do you know what is Insurance ?

Do you know what is Company Blacklisting ?

This is India, not China. Here we deal with risk everyday and know how to mitigate risk under the law and in the contact and contract implementation.
Oh, baby, these things China knows more than India. So Chinese exports to the world A class, B class, C class, D class....# class goods. All in all, according to the different standards of each country, different grades of export goods.

So you can rest assured... China's project carried in absolute accordance with the Indian standards of...

I'm not doubted total length of Indian metro will be among the top.

China's vocational schools have trained 80 million students from 2006 to 2015, both middle level (equivalent to high school) and high level (equivalent to college).

Are you serious echo?

I am sure of that that, they are building Metro systems all over the place and yes I am serious the Delhi Metro for example used only Japanese and Indian expertise and it is a world class system in its own right

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom