What's new

China’s claim it has ‘quantum’ radar may leave $17 billion F-35 naked

Complicated technology . but isnt impossible for China or Russia . lets seewhen China officially Announce it .

This means stealth fighters are also vulnerable, then why China itself developing stealth aircrafts like j20 & j31??

When a missile lock on to a stealth and makes an interception that is something to talk about. I am not boasting about the kill it was Russians, I have nothing to do with it but just adding reference that it can be done.
Dale Zelko reported he dodged at least two other missiles before he was hit. There was no lock in the technical sense. The tactic is called 'spray and pray' and Zoltan Dani got lucky.

In regards to China they can bring down F 35. Just try flying one over Beijing and you will get your answer lol
You have no idea if we flew any 'stealth' over mainland China or not. We would say nothing about it, and IF China knew about it but could do nothing, China also would say nothing about it.

https://www.blackbirds.net/u2/u2overflights.html

Do you really think the Soviets and the Chinese informed their citizens of these overflights ? :lol:

Today, considering all the technologies available, it would be equally, if not more, of an embarrassment, so all the more reasons for China to keep knowledge of any US 'stealth' overflights from the Chinese citizenry.

could you answer plz :-)
A lot of slayer also claim China quantum satellite is bogus. But we do know the end result is better than expected. Remember that experiment is an collaboration with a international Austria research institute. I doubt China is stupid enough to fake a collaboration project data. When comes to quantum physics, China is now leading ahead. To outright dismiss it just show the prejudice of some party.

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/articl...ite-performing-even-better-expected-says-team

Did China fake the world fastest computer speed? No, it was verify by academics of top500 list supercomputer. In fact, Chinese scientific publication are very modest. They publish result when significant test and repeated test verify their claim.

The US made F 117 is more stealthier than F 35 but the dam thing was shot down by Serbians in the war so F 35 is more of a strategy than a stealth fighter.

Hi,

Either you intentionally left the information of the F117 being shot to confuse the reader---or you are not well informed.

Hi,

Either you intentionally left the information of the F117 being shot to confuse the reader---or you are not well informed.
I have a point to make and that is corruption in US military. the best solution was YF23 but now it is too late for it.

Is it powered by quantum computer?

No as I understand it, cooled liquid crystal Beryllium in a vacuum within a Penning trap has a laser fired at the crystal to excite pairs of polarized photons off the Beryllium's plasma though an aperture which splits the beams with a Glan Thompson prism.

With these pairs of Photons, one is trapped and sent around a known course whilst the second Photon escapes. If the Second Photon strikes an object it bounces back to the Quantum radar where time + wavelength data get compared to the twin that did not escape to measure the interference.

Back
Top Bottom