What's new

China test fires Dongfeng-31B Missile with a range of 10,000km.

This thing about nuclear weapons is absurd.................people don't seem to understand the effect that today's nuclear weapons would have on the world...........remember today's weapons are greatly more destructive than the weapons used in WW2.

i.e. If the US were to fire a large number of nukes at China, the result would not only be the devastation to China, but to the whole Asian region..........the resultant radiation fallout from such a massive nuclear attack would also damage and pretty much make uninhabitable large areas of India, Japan and so forth (ie US allies).
In return, as of now, Chinese nukes striking the Western board of the US, would also have the effect of making the rest of the USA unihabitable, and would seriously affect Canada and Mexico.

They have a use only as a deterrance, and continually upgrading one's nuclear arsenal is for political means only, and also to show to a potential enemy that your upgrade nukes, would be able to avoid the enemies defences!

Only a deranged baboon, would think it military effective to use nuclear weapons.

China's nuclear weapons can strike globally, so a nuclear war against China would be pretty much the same against Russia.

Hopefully, those hotheads could understand the potential danger of the WWIII.

China's nuclear weapons can strike globally, so a nuclear war against China would be pretty much the same against Russia.

Hopefully, those hotheads could understand the potential danger of the WWIII.

Exactly...........but its surprising how many people think a nuclear war wouldn't affect them personally!

Exactly...........but its surprising how many people think a nuclear war wouldn't affect them personally!
Talk is cheap. Don't bother too much of those reports or forumers comment. When the real thing comes, they will think thrice before doing it. That is why nuclear war has stop major power from confronting each other after WWII. Since the invention of the nuclear bomb.

I have seen many abusive comment of forumers online but once you see each other real life in person. They are real nice people with manners. Forum is just a place for them to vent some release some stress and know some new info.

Talk is cheap. Don't bother too much of those reports or forumer comment. When the real thing comes, they will think thrice before doing it. That is why nuclear war has stop major power from confronting each other after WWII. Since the invention of the nuclear bomb.

Yep, these Internet keyboard warriors keep bragging about nuking China's three gorges dam, while they didn't imagine that the consequence of nuking the Yellowstone supervolcano will be even 10000 times more devastating.

Troll talk is cheap, since China has promised of not using the pre-emptive nuclear strike against any nation, neither these trolls have the power to decide the nuclear policy of their country.

These missiles are effective but one thing is getting critical is anti missile, which make countries to not using these weapons against each other.
Present Isreal ambition see us every capabilities.

Well these advance nuke is now enter in post strategic era, where only it is a sign of ? .

Last edited:
What i think now is that its enough, they should keep eyeson enemie. And develop their intelligence instead of full fledge war. This whole nuclear war game is full of .... no nation can be controlled by threat of a nuke. You are looking at Afghanistan, what had the Russians aimed in 80s and what did Americans thought in 2001 , two super powers of time cried in the field. Only thing you can do now is a nuclear attack. Then what will of the natural resources remain after that. It would be useful???? Only a crazy man can think about it.
Then what will they fight for.
Well I can tell you.
They are fighting for jews. And jews are doing all this to support anti-christ when it appears. And Muslim plus Christians know who will win. Then
Please all members
Keep calm and enjoy your precious lives andremember to choose some goal.
Instead of:suicide:

The Tejas has certainly had all the time in the world, 30 years under development. The Arihant will be an even bigger white elephant.

Arihant is less than a prototype. Its just a technology demonstrator. A test bed sub. Why would anyone design a boomer sub with only 4 missile tubes ? Since Arihant is only a technological demonstrator, like US had Nautilous. India has not really designed its first operational submarine class. Now, don't tell me how the next version of Arihant will have 12 or 16 tubes with 12,000 KM ranged SLBMs with 6 MIRB. This kind of statements are just fantasy.

The Tejas has certainly had all the time in the world, 30 years under development. The Arihant will be an even bigger white elephant.

Can't blame them. All the smartest Indians are in the US working for America. So no wonder India is not progressing as fast as Indians like to predict.

Last edited:
Arihant is less than a prototype. Its just a technology demonstrator. A test bed sub. Why would anyone design a boomer sub with only 4 missile tubes ? Since Arihant is only a technological demonstrator, like US had Nautilous. India has not really designed its first operational submarine class. Now, don't tell me how the next version of Arihant will have 12 or 16 tubes with 12,000 KM ranged SLBMs with 6 MIRB. This kind of statements are just fantasy.
Is it? I never thought Arihant can carry only 4 pathetic ballistic missile with 700km range. I thought it will be a decent SSBN with at least 12 missile. Thanks for reminding me. You see the Indian like the water car engineer always like to brag with tech demonstrator as if its some working operational one and start thinking they are not very far behind China which is just wishful thinking. It will take another 20-30 years before have a real one and in the mean time, India will always be hung ransom by the big 5 and has not advantage over them.

Is it? I never thought Arihant can carry only 4 pathetic ballistic missile with 700km range. I thought it will be a decent SSBN with at least 12 missile. Thanks for reminding me. You see the Indian like the water car engineer always like to brag with tech demonstrator as if its some working operational one and start thinking they are not very far behind China which is just wishful thinking. It will take another 20-30 years before have a real one and in the mean time, India will always be hung ransom by the big 5 and has not advantage over them.

Its sad, really. India is just a bunch of mini community tie together by a common language to form a states. And the state join together to form a country because of similar religious belief. And all this a possible only because the British empire politically merge the country together with English language and a political system. As a result, its citizens have low self esteem when learn that the country of India exist only because of colonialism and exploitation. To counter this low self esteem, they need to boast and think more of themselves. That is why only in a country like India would make a superpower movie about themselves as a feature film.

Back
Top Bottom