What's new

China supporting terror outfits in North East to carry out attacks: Reports

Terrorist accusing others of supporting terrorism, :lol:

Ajit Devil, Manhor here in your $%$% fighting terrorists with terrorists.

Still time for india to think whether it is a wise policy to support terrorism in the neighborhood. Sooner or later it is bound to come back home..

Experience speaks!!

Well if you keep kidnapping and killing Chinese nationals via your proxies, don't expect China just to still idle and do nothing.

But in this particular case, it is more like home grown insurgency just like many more in India, so don't blame others just look at yourself instead of fanning terrorism in the neighborhood. That is win-win for the whole region.

Well if you keep kidnapping and killing Chinese nationals via your proxies, don't expect China just to still idle and do nothing.

But in this particular case, it is more like home grown insurgency just like many more in India, so don't blame others just look at yourself instead of fanning terrorism in the neighborhood. That is win-win for the whole region.

Lol stop blaimg us for your incompetency

HAHAHAHAH. LOLZ MSHAHID, Whole world knows who is biggest terrorist creating nation - i.e. PAKISTAN. Just see the mentality of this country - training, arming and sending terrorist to other nations to kill innocent people. Worst country of this universe - PAKISTAN. No humanity, nothing. Only now killing people. What a shit of this world. Uneducated, zahil people of this world are in Pakistan.
A person Even Unable to SPEAK ""jahil"" word,,, is distribution degrees and certificates of "jahalat"" ??? What a jaahil ...
oopsss ...

I am not sure it would happen anytime soon. There's a lot smuggling of Chinese goods that happens through the NE border + terrain limits army's reach.

BORDER FENCING BETWEEN BP NO.79 & 81 IN MOREH(MANIPUR)
Government of India has decided to undertake fencing in area between BP No.79 to 81 on the Indo-Myanmar Border. The wildlife/forest clearance has been obtained. The Detailed Project Report (DPR)/cost estimates of the proposed fencing have also been approved.

An amount of Rs.5.03Cr as Compensatory Afforestation has already been paid to Government of Manipur for depositing with the Chief Conservator of Forests. Reconnaissance Survey and Trace Cut (RSTC) work between BPNo. 79 to 81 has been completed. Fencing work has been started by Border Roads Organization.

India shares a 1643 km long border with Myanmar in four north-eastern states namely, Arunachal (520 km), Nagaland (215 km), Manipur (398 km) and Mizoram (510 km) with Myanmar’s Sagaing Region and Chin State. Sagaing Region bordering with Nagaland and Manipur has Bamar, Chin, Shan and Naga population

Chin State located in Western Myanmar shares boundaries with Manipur in north and Mizoram in the west.

A person Even Unable to SPEAK ""jahil"" word,,, is distribution degrees and certificates of "jahalat"" ??? What a jaahil ...
oopsss ...

Jahil means illiterate/ignorant. I have saw some educated and rich Jahil , who havn't learn how to talk.

• Indian involved in terrorism in china's plan ( pak china corridor )
  • Indian terrorism in balochistan / connections with TTP
  • Indian pressure / terrorism in Srilanka / srilankan port against china
  • Indian pressure in Bangladesh port ( chittagang ) against china
  • Dalailama is supported by India !
and now blaming china ? India is vulnerable on every front . And still pinching other countries specially in modi era. If china will step into destabilizing india. such small attacks will destabalize india and indian army within years or two. New think tank of india is playing with fire now

Government of India has decided to undertake fencing in area between BP No.79 to 81 on the Indo-Myanmar Border. The wildlife/forest clearance has been obtained. The Detailed Project Report (DPR)/cost estimates of the proposed fencing have also been approved.

An amount of Rs.5.03Cr as Compensatory Afforestation has already been paid to Government of Manipur for depositing with the Chief Conservator of Forests. Reconnaissance Survey and Trace Cut (RSTC) work between BPNo. 79 to 81 has been completed. Fencing work has been started by Border Roads Organization.

India shares a 1643 km long border with Myanmar in four north-eastern states namely, Arunachal (520 km), Nagaland (215 km), Manipur (398 km) and Mizoram (510 km) with Myanmar’s Sagaing Region and Chin State. Sagaing Region bordering with Nagaland and Manipur has Bamar, Chin, Shan and Naga population

Chin State located in Western Myanmar shares boundaries with Manipur in north and Mizoram in the west.

Jahil means illiterate/ignorant. I have saw some educated and rich Jahil , who havn't learn how to talk.

I hope it gets done asap.
Frankly i relate the Manipur incident to weapon smuggling.

upload_2015-6-8_22-47-17.png

Who asked you for the menaing of jahil ?? no-one....!!!
and bro there is diffrence between JAHIL (what that word real is) and ZAHIL (what u realy posted )...
*Pronounciation problem with Short term memory... !! Masla to bohat hota hoga rotine kay kaamo me,,, nahe ??

Who asked you for the menaing of jahil ?? no-one....!!!
and bro there is diffrence between JAHIL (what that word real is) and ZAHIL (what u realy posted )...
*Pronounciation problem with Short term memory... !! Masla to bohat hota hoga rotine kay kaamo me,,, nahe ??

its Jahil not Zahil and i have saw recently one Jahil.

its Jahil not Zahil and i have saw recently one Jahil.
Ajeeeeeebbb insaan ho... !! O bhai just read your first post in this Thread. it was you who Said "Zahil" not me...
Samaj tmhy L ki b nahe,, Or chaly ho logo ko Sekhaany

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom