What's new

China starts the evacuation of citizens from Vietnam

Soon Viets will burn the imperial palace in Hue because it has Chinese characters.
NO, I just check and find everything still there :laugh:

14143559556_a8bbf182d1_b.jpg

14188633996_a406344595_b.jpg

12960876155_11df4db8f2_b.jpg

12461694235_1aca05a2c1_b.jpg

12438729753_1f1b50ac55_b.jpg

12567202875_658809831e_b.jpg

12567179965_bdab2cdc16_b.jpg

I think Viet will start the desinicization soon.
unlikely, but rather a cut the bond to China.

bilateral trade will suffer. no longer 30% growth annually, most likely it will stagnate.
tourism, politics and cultural exchanges will come to standstill.

we will focus on other countries in SEA and elsewhere in the world.

unlikely, but rather a cut the bond to China.

bilateral trade will suffer. no longer 30% growth annually, most likely it will stagnate.
tourism, politics and cultural exchanges will come to standstill.

we will focus on other countries in SEA and elsewhere in the world.
I do not think so .

Tourism and cultural exchanges cannot recover in short term ,but I believe bilateral trade will not stagnate for long time.

I do not think so .

Tourism and cultural exchanges cannot recover in short term ,but I believe bilateral trade will not stagnate for long time.
More US-EU Tourist will come to VN, and we'd like to have cultural exchanges with them too. China Tourist and cultural suck :P

More US-EU Tourist will come to VN, and we'd like to have cultural exchanges with them too. China Tourist and cultural suck :P

Vietnam will be one of the stops I make on my upcoming Asian trip. I very much look forward to visiting your country.

Vietnam will be one of the stops I make on my upcoming Asian trip. I very much look forward to visiting your country.
Thanks bro, China must understand that the situation now is Not like 1979 any more when VN was sanctioned by US-EU . So, stop trading with VN will hurt China more than VN coz VN can increase trading with US-EU through TPP and attract more US-EU tourist when China surely lose all VNese customers:pop:

Viet customers ? You can't even buy yourself pants.

Foreign customers who reexport what they import from China. If they can't import from China, they will just move to another country, maybe even China. The whole supply chain is in China.

Foreign customers who reexport what they import from China. If they can't import from China, they will just move to another country, maybe even China. The whole supply chain is in China.

Vietnamese will not buy what is "made in China". finish !

Where do you stay?

Accommodations are still in the planning phase. Have been debating with friends about several places. Including the "New Vision Hotel" in the old quarter of Hanoi.

Back
Top Bottom