What's new

China says India is a 'partner, not rival' after missile launch

No. We like this tone. It is their arrogance that we hate
Come on dude, I personally feel China has no blame here....
I mean the media had been writing China-killer all over the reports for a week before the test:blah: .... It would have ticked me off for sure if it had been me....
they couldn't simply congratulate on the successful test of a missile targeted at them could they??:lol:

We called you "delusional" -- india's missile delusions -- not a "partner." :lol:

The truth is india imported the guidance systems for Agni-5 from Russia under dual-use civilian space exploration purposes. Now you've diverted it to the ballistic missile program.

China is not going to accept this. We have already declared on state TV news that indian missile are made from proliferated dual-use components.

We have already summoned the UN Security Council to discuss cracking down on proliferation and put pressure on Russia to stop dual-use partnership with india. Russia is our good friend and thinks india is just a pet dog of the West.

We called you "delusional" -- india's missile delusions -- not a "partner." :lol:

The truth is india imported the guidance systems for Agni-5 from Russia under dual-use civilian space exploration purposes. Now you've diverted it to the ballistic missile program.

China is not going to accept this. We have already declared on state TV news that indian missile are made from proliferated dual-use components.

We have already summoned the UN Security Council to discuss cracking down on proliferation and put pressure on Russia to stop dual-use partnership with india. Russia is our good friend and thinks india is just a pet dog of the West.
Here we go again /trollfested maggot !

Thank you for your copy paste service. Appreciated :D comrade :D

Thank you for your copy paste service. Appreciated :D comrade :D

If India joins China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran on global issues and we form a union for common interests no other bloc in the world could challenge this Asian friendship.

Indians are jumping as if the bharti nuclear armagedom is raining its fury on Beijing and the Chinese are holding the feet of MMS begging to be spared..well Indians have a cosmetic mentality of look good feel good affairs and Chinese are very potent at opinion manipulation. China needs not to worry, infact they dont even care because they are a step ahead in neutralizing every Indian threat.

If India joins China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran on global issues and we form a union for common interests no other bloc in the world could challenge this Asian friendship.

We have SCO for that, but i fear it'll be as impotent as the UN.

We have SCO for that, but i fear it'll be as impotent as the UN.

Yea, but I think Iran and Pakistan aren't in SCO. I don't know if India is a member of the SCO or not yet but Pakistan will soon become a member. However, Iran can't be a SCO member in the near future because it's under UNSC sanctions unless the rules change.

China had said these before, I find that after the launching of A5, too much thread about "china's attitude". and many are posted by indian, Not only in world affairs. but in china defence! You know that disgust me, what do you want? Many indians want " china tremble" about this, I know!!

have you ever read sinochallenger posts?

Please don't, In china, not too much care about this, we had Inter continental missile 40 years ago, The number of thread like this just reflect how inferiority complex to china!!
Don't too exciting.
come on buddy we have ACC decades ago ., So what?:P

Indians are jumping as if the bharti nuclear armagedom is raining its fury on Beijing and the Chinese are holding the feet of MMS begging to be spared..well Indians have a cosmetic mentality of look good feel good affairs and Chinese are very potent at opinion manipulation. China needs not to worry, infact they dont even care because they are a step ahead in neutralizing every Indian threat.
Elementary my dear, they have a reality distortion field that spouts Iphone/Ipad & millions of Ijunk out of thin air instead of those poverty stricken, malnourished, hostel loathing, overworking Foxconn employees!

Yea, but I think Iran and Pakistan aren't in SCO. I don't know if India is a member of the SCO or not yet but Pakistan will soon become a member. However, Iran can't be a SCO member in the near future because it's under UNSC sanctions unless the rules change.

Screw the rules, Iran is doing excellent under the sanctions. Iranian govt should analyze their threat perception and should develop deterrent against it, like India did with Agni-V. It's not like we hate China or something, it's more like a leverage if anything goes wrong, we won't get caught with our pants down. ;)

An IRBM having 8 MIRV warhead of 30 KT yield each and a range of 5000 km is enough deterrent for a country, isn't it?

Screw the rules, Iran is doing excellent under the sanctions. Iranian govt should analyze their threat perception and should develop deterrent against it, like India did with Agni-V. It's not like we hate China or something, it's more like a leverage if anything goes wrong, we won't get caught with our pants down. ;)

An IRBM having 8 MIRV warhead of 30 KT yield each and a range of 5000 km is enough deterrent for a country, isn't it?
Their developing a deterrent could only mean one thing - nukes & before they get'em Israel will attack for sure ! First things first the West should lift sanctions against Iran after if complies with the IAEA besides their supreme leader has already denounced nukes btw this threat of war from US/Israel are appalling to say the least !

Elementary my dear, they have a reality distortion field that spouts Iphone/Ipad & millions of Ijunk out of thin air instead of those poverty stricken, malnourished, hostel loathing, overworking Foxconn employees!

Oh please dont send your Democracy Bomb to China!

Oh please dont send your Democracy Bomb to China!
Don't need to, as it is they're more attracted to that Ish|t across the pacific than you can imagine, as CN grows more affluent their bots are getting pulled by the super magnetic force of capitalism & can't seem to resist that temptation !

Back
Top Bottom