What's new

China President Xi Jinping’s Pakistan visit makes India anxious

Precisely, just some nautanki that will never significantly materialize.

Also, be ready for multiple threads whining when Modi visits China later this year.

People use and throw Pak but they never learn, oh well just more for us to laugh at. :coffee:

Precisely, just some nautanki that will never significantly materialize.

Also, be ready for multiple threads whining when Modi visits China later this year.

People use and throw Pak but they never learn, oh well just more for us to laugh at. :coffee:

5 years back Wen Jiabao, the then premier of China visited Pakistan and promised them around 45 Billion USD. Naturally the Pakistanis were very excited like now. Here are a few of their comments from this thread:

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao arrives in Pakistan

(Note: the following quotes are 5 years old.)

Its 30 billion people!

14 billion existing deals .... thts 44 billion dollars worth economic deals.

This happen to be a true friend visit and i know is it hard for you to understand since you dont have any true friend at all.
:rofl::rofl:

Same thing being repeated again in 2015......China knows how to keep their puppet happy.....

5 years back Wen Jiabao, the then premier of China visited Pakistan and promised them around 45 Billion USD. Naturally the Pakistanis were very excited like now. Here are a few of their comments from this thread:

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao arrives in Pakistan

(Note: the following quotes are 5 years old.)

Same thing being repeated again in 2015......China knows how to keep their puppet happy.....
Better watch your mouths dancing doll .. And learn the difference between MoU's (Memo of understanding) and agreements (which have legally binding nature).

And..what would India tell the Chinese and the Russians? Stay away from Pakistan and do business with India instead???
I've been writing about this day for over a year now. This is a failure on India's foreign policy's end, and similarly, the members on here, thought the same. Every post I wrote about this day when Pakistan was about to grow insanely fast, members from India bashed, made fun and called me a fool.

Here's what I would've done if I was Modi (and wanted to contain this situation), instead of trying to bit*ch slap and threaten Pakistan, I would've seen this development and I would've joined into the economic corridor. That way, India would've had serious influence on China and Pakistan, and life on the South Asian planet would've changed for good and towards greater peace.

Instead, India decided to play bull in a China shop. Too many threats, grandiose statements, etc, etc, well the economic corridor goes from China, Pakistan to the Central Russian States and then to Russia itself, and later to Eastern Europe. India would've to join in or USE the same highway to send her own goods and services. But, China and Pakistan have gone beyond everything. This relationship IMO is second to or equal to the US-Israel's relationship. Unbreakable!!! At this point, India just has to join in, which would be good for this region's peace and stability.

“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near.”( Jack Welch)

“Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be.” (Jack Welch)

Why would India join the Gwador project when it's in Pak territory? Why would pak and China want India to be part of Gwador strategic project?

Some jobless writers are writing some crap in india and Pakistanis are feeling good to read them. We Indians don't care what is going on between China and Pakistan. No media coverage here in India. We are much busy to watching IPL here in India. We better knows Chinese than Pakistan. We have been tested them before you. India is a mature player in this game. Pakistan is a new kid. So it is useless to make you feel good. We still are living a normal life here in India. Lol

Some jobless writers are writing some crap in india and Pakistanis are feeling good to read them. We Indians don't care what is going on between China and Pakistan. No media coverage here in India. We are much busy to watching IPL here in India. We better knows Chinese than Pakistan. We have been tested them before you. India is a mature player in this game. Pakistan is a new kid. So it is useless to make you feel good. We still are living a normal life here in India. Lol

:rofl: a lot of indian media reports are floating around .. Several ppl have posted those at this forum aswell.. indian media n indian members going ape shit..:lol:

:rofl: a lot of indian media reports are floating around .. Several ppl have posted those at this forum aswell.. indian media n indian members going ape shit..:lol:

Which is I suppose why this thread has a mere 24 posts in a nearly a couple of days?

Media report about Paris Hiltion or that Kim Karadash-lady, doesn't make it important. Not that Indian government would not be keeping an eye, but to the normal India, Pak has no relevance apart from maybe cricket and the some terror attack.

Lets compare that to the number of threads you guys respond to when Modi visits China, ok?

Which is I suppose why this thread has a mere 24 posts in a nearly a couple of days?

Media report about Paris Hiltion or that Kim Karadash-lady, doesn't make it important. Not that Indian government would not be keeping an eye, but to the normal India, Pak has no relevance apart from maybe cricket and the some terror attack.

Lets compare that to the number of threads you guys respond to when Modi visits China, ok?

Or the number of threads you guys made when Obama visited india?:lol:

As for replies the number of idioms replying in the recent threads on the issue are for every one to see ..

As for Pal having no importance in india .. Well than why do your tv channels show anti Pak nonsense every gal an hour (I have a sat dish at home) and trust me Fox News ain't shit compared with indian media when it comes to jingoism and chest thumping.. Beating drums of war,media reports about how india will invade and "exterminate" Pak in 10 steps :-)rofl:) with Fukin retarded but funny tag lines like 10 kadam Pak khatam (10 steps and Pal finished),pigeon spies?camel spies ? Even on the recent Chinese Presidents visit the shit shovelling arch was hilarious .. Quoting a lot of videos are going viral on this forum an social media ..

Or the number of threads you guys made when Obama visited india?:lol:

As for replies the number of idioms replying in the recent threads on the issue are for every one to see ..

As for Pal having no importance in india .. Well than why do your tv channels show anti Pak nonsense every gal an hour (I have a sat dish at home) and trust me Fox News ain't shit compared with indian media when it comes to jingoism and chest thumping.. Beating drums of war,media reports about how india will invade and "exterminate" Pak in 10 steps :-)rofl:) with Fukin retarded but funny tag lines like 10 kadam Pak khatam (10 steps and Pal finished),pigeon spies?camel spies ? Even on the recent Chinese Presidents visit the shit shovelling arch was hilarious .. Quoting a lot of videos are going viral on this forum an social media ..

I don't know which silly channel you watch that shows Pak every hour. That's just a ridiculous claim. What I do remember is the unfortunate name of your think tank trending in India. :lol:

Guess you guys were going for something similar for Rand corp. but took it one step too far.

Drums of war... tell that to your former ISI chief and aatmi hatiyarr at every little hick-up. :rofl:

But that's over-done here.

You seem to have a lot of interest in India media, unfortunately I am in no position to reciprocate as I see no reason to subject myself to Pak media. I tried once and fell off my chair laughing, the tone itself was comical to me and I just couldn't take it seriously enough to watch through.

Personally, I don't even recall the exact dates of the visit, is Xi still in Pak or has he left already?

Anyway, lets wait for Modi's visit to China, I am sure this forum will be particularly entertaining then. :enjoy:

CDHhUPOUEAE6Rsw.jpg

A dream never gonna come true. :rofl:

NEW DELHI: Chinese PresidentXi Jinpingarrived inPakistanon Monday on a two-day visit when he is set to announce $46 billion of infrastructure projects and plans to sell submarines, deals that would cause discomfiture in India ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's trip to Beijing next month.

Pakistan is China's oldest and closest ally in South Asia and their partnership has often been viewed in New Delhi as Beijing's tool to check India.

Xi, who was to visit Pakistan last year but had postponed it due to security concerns, is visiting Islamabad at a time when theModi governmentis trying to expand India's influence in the India Ocean Region and Asia Pacific. Since coming to power last May, the PM has undertaken visits to several countries in these regions.

This is Xi's first foreign trip in 2015 and the maiden visit to Pakistan by a Chinese head of state in a decade. Xi, who will be awarded Pakistan's highest civilian award.

China President Xi Jinping’s Pakistan visit makes India anxious - The Economic Times

Pathetic ToiLet newspaper. Where did any sign that GoI anxious??? Is n't this ToIlet newspaper's brainchild?

Last Updated: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 23:16
India not worried over Pak-China economic corridor: Envoy Raghavan | Zee News

Peshawar: India is not worried over the USD 46-billion economic corridor between Pakistan and China as an economically strong Pakistan would bring regional stability, India's envoy said on Wednesday, underlining the need to remove misperception and restore mutual trust between the two nations.

Indian High Commissioner T C A Raghavan, addressing a meeting of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KPCCI) here, said India also has no problem over the growing relations between Pakistan-Iran-China and Afghanistan.

"There is a need to remove mis-perception between Pakistan and India for the restoration of mutual trust," he said.

This is the first visit by any Indian High Commissioner to KPCCI during last nine years after Shivshankar Menon visited the KPCCI twice in 2006.

"India has no worry over the construction of Pakistan-China Economic Corridor as an economically strong Pakistan would bring stability in the region," he said.

The 3,000-km corridor linking China's far-western region to Pakistan's south-western Gwadar port on the Arabian Sea through Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) is massive project of road, rail, energy schemes, pipelines and investment parks.

He acknowledged that Pakistan has very good relations with China, however, he said India-China relations are stable too.

Trade volume between India-China reached to USD 70 billion mark and India also bought power generation equipment from China.

Emphasising on increasing volume of bilateral trade between India and Pakistan, he said the goal can be achieved "if we treat each other as a normal trade partner."

"India and Pakistan should behave like normal trading partners. Peace and security in Pakistan is important for economic growth of both Pakistan as well as India alike.

"Fears that enhanced trade with India would result in Indian goods flooding Pakistani market, rendering local traders out of business, is misplaced," he said.

He said trade between India and China was equal as was between India and Pakistan in the year 2000, ranging between USD 100 million dollars.

However now, he said, after passage of 14 years, the trade volume between India and China has jumped to USD 65 to 70 billion while trade between India and Pakistan is around USD 2.5 to 2.9 billion.

He said boost in trade between India and China is a good example as how barriers were removed and both the countries focused on trade and commercial activities in the larger interest of their people.

PTI

I don't know which silly channel you watch that shows Pak every hour. That's just a ridiculous claim. What I do remember is the unfortunate name of your think tank trending in India. :lol:

Times now ? Zee news ? Those weird channels with shorty Hindi fonts and Pak missiles n politicians in the background ? You name it.

Guess you guys were going for something similar for Rand corp. but took it one step too far.

Exactly another examples of yellow journalism from india. And a poor attempt to troll.

Drums of war... tell that to your former ISI chief and aatmi hatiyarr at every little hick-up. :rofl:

First off that ISI chief retired in 80s.. And has no say in politics or anything ..nor did he ever threaten "surgical strikes or limited nuclear war" like sitting indian COAS lol nor did he issue retarded statements like your politicians to gain political mileage.

But that's over-done here.

You seem to have a lot of interest in India media, unfortunately I am in no position to reciprocate as I see no reason to subject myself to Pak media. I tried once and fell off my chair laughing, the tone itself was comical to me and I just couldn't take it seriously enough to watch through.

Nope I have no interest in childish ramblinga of the indian media .. bit ye I do watch TV whenever I get free time or am bored.

As for comical tones .. Don't make me laugh homie .. Please "shunay shunay" "Mantri" or parmanu bomb..:lol: with a equally funny accent complimented by funny background (dramatically) background sound effect that's too much for a simple Guy like me haha.. We even nicknamed a guy in our class "mantri" :rofl:

Personally, I don't even recall the exact dates of the visit, is Xi still in Pak or has he left already?

Anyway, lets wait for Modi's visit to China, I am sure this forum will be particularly entertaining then. :enjoy:

Sir the large (outnumbering Pakistanis) presence of indians on Pakistan defence forum is an example in itself .. Why look away further ..:lol:

P.S : this is the kind of stuff I was talking about .. class indian journalism.

Back
Top Bottom