What's new

China opposes Dalai Lama trip to disputed India state

So called china has balls to bully India ?:rofl:

Source: Washington Post

Sir nothing new in that. China opposes our dalai lama wherever he goes. China addicted to our dalai lama. China got infected by disease so called opposing. They oppose everything that have name dalai lama. Nothing new in that sis. Let them bark.

Sorry sir. i meant was sir and by spelling mistake i wrote sis. Forgive me.

Who the hell is China is oppose anything in an Indian state? The Dalai Lama is a guest of India, unlike in China, he can visit wherever he wishes to.

here the so called China barking on 2 things

1. Dalai lama
2. AP

and btw ISRO no need to call me 'sir' :-)

If I know the Indian stubbornness any better....Dalai Lama now will SURELY go to Arunanchal Pradesh and stay there for a while....Just to prove a point.

edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/08/27/taiwan.dalai/

More over China opposed all of His Holiness Dalai Lama's trip.

I guess this will reinforce our claims to the state, but IMO I think India should tone down the rhetoric, we don't need any more enemies than we already have at the moment. India should counter China, but preferably keep things on the down low.

Sir nothing new in that. China opposes our dalai lama wherever he goes. China addicted to our dalai lama. China got infected by disease so called opposing. They oppose everything that have name dalai lama. Nothing new in that sis. Let them bark.

He is not India's Dalai lama
He is Tibet's Dalai lama

well china even protested about our PM's visit to AP. Nowadays it seems like u cant take a sh!t privately without facing protest from China.lolz.

opposing something does not equal bullying buddy,

also yep china always opposes whatever the Dali lama does
not to debate about legitimacy of anything but think about it, clearly the dali lama is an enemy of beijing, of course they would disapprove of the their enemies do.

Yawwwwwwn!!!

The old geezer doesn't have much breath left in him. Let him enjoy his veal, orgies, and human drums.

Last edited:
Yawwwwwwn!!!

The old geezer doesn't have much breath left in him. Let him enjoy his veal, orgies, and human drums.

are you sure - he gets china worried - with every move he make.

china shivers , their socalled- super power status cant damage a single hair of his.

Yawwwwwwn!!!

If he was not that important why would China keep a track of each and every move of his......... There are many more people who favor Tibet against Chinese interest. But it is Dalai Lama that makes China go on a ride. :cheers:

Anyways he is guest in India and till he is India he can go where ever he wants to go......:devil:

Back
Top Bottom