What's new

China- New Airbase Near India

Kunsha(昆莎)airport,it's a civil airport,it will help the trade between tibet and New Delhi

Last edited:
@wangrong,

Why are you posting photos of the airport? You are revealing your positions to the enemy.

@wangrong,

Why are you posting photos of the airport? You are revealing your positions to the enemy.

a open secret,it's easy to google the positon of every military airports in assam

Last edited:
a open secret,it's easy to google the positon of every military airports in assam

There is a difference between a vertically taken satellite photo and a normal horizontal taken photo.

I have been noticing that wangrong unnecessarily posts some photos which carry military and strategic information that the enemy always looks for.

Wangrong should think twice before posting such sensitive photos.

So where exactly is this place....If you do not mind positing the google link .

There is a difference between a vertically taken satellite photo and a normal horizontal taken photo.

I have been noticing that wangrong unnecessarily posts some photos which carry military and strategic information that the enemy always looks for.

Wangrong should think twice before posting such sensitive photos.

Brother, take it easy. Thanks for your kindness, but this is public news.

Here are more details: People are saying that it is about 20 miles(kms?) from India border. It is 12 hours drive to New Delhi. People are postulating that the mountains besides the airport can hide hundreds of planes. People are saying that the airport can accommodate large planes like 747s...

Last edited:
On second thought, the disclosure of the existence of the airport may be purposeful to serve as deterrence against you-know-whom. :lol:

We have acquired Target #1....LOL!!!!

Just kidding folks....I strive for India-China peace.....Besides I personally have a lot to lose from India-China animosity!!!

Specially when india has BHUVAN. Its compitetor and superior to google earth. India must be having more detailed info about every airbase of enemy near border.

stop posting sensitive photos of a civil airport .........wangrong

Wangrong, you must now be handed over to the authorities......

prepare for you immediate impending arrest......... :angry:

:no:
;)

Nice pix, .......... I hope they are not a state secret ;) :devil:

Back
Top Bottom