What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

lol 30-40 years back we have destroyed you by broke you into 2 . If you give us another excuse to divide again, we dont loose that opportunity ;) dont worry ...

BTW now India spend for China and not for PAK, that's why your leader start ranting about Nuke every where and their why? Reason they know they cant stand against India in conventional war .
Now there is no chance for civil war in our country in 1971 there was a civil war in EAST PAKISTAN,
World knows that indian army is worlds most coward army,

in 1999 some one Pakistani paramilitary forces OCCUPAIED Whole KARGIL FROM INDIAN COWARD ARMY.
As per Wikipedia during 1965 war 8,200 Indian soldiers killed 113 Indian aircraft destroyed 500 indian tanks captured or destroyed 2575 km2 territory lost by India and then INDIA ASK UN TO SAVE US OTHER WISE PAK ARMY WILL BE IN DELHI

well lets see, Kargil is the same as before, and you just occupied a barren unoccupied wasteland, bravo
meanwhile 68 years before, we broke India to make the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Small Correction..(Disclaimer: I might be wrong)......Pakistan was named "Islamic republic of Pakistan" only in 1956...Not in 1947.

5 years you wasted in dreaming for J10 and now another 5 years for dreaming Su-35?
and india got all the 200 su 30 s right away or they took them 4 to 5 years plese correct us also 72 fighters still pending so why are you taunting pak for wait when you dont have the technology your self than you have to wait thats how deal goes you india invested in pakfa did they got the jets now no simply they have to wait same is the case with pakistan

Small Correction..(Disclaimer: I might be wrong)......Pakistan was named "Islamic republic of Pakistan" only in 1956...Not in 1947.
Another correction that 1956 was the first constitution so naturally it was for the first time it changed its name. Pakistan was about to be an Islamic state on 1940 and in 1948 after objective resolution.

If J10C is comming with chinese engine, Su 35s is comming pissing indians and work on aesa and stealth Jf17 is comming, J31 is comming, more MLU F-16 is comming, and talk of Mirrage 2009 from UAE is also there what else is comming and does it fills all the requirement of PAF guys.

More like J-10 C now. Due to AESA radar and PL-10 Integration with it
I think JF-17 is With AESA radar and PL-10 and PL-12 integration so we don't need j-10 we are HAPPY WITH JF-17

If J10C is comming with chinese engine, Su 35s is comming pissing indians and work on aesa and stealth Jf17 is comming, J31 is comming, more MLU F-16 is comming, and talk of Mirrage 2009 from UAE is also there what else is comming and does it fills all the requirement of PAF guys.
BACHA dar gaya :haha:

Pakistan doesn't need Chinese birds any more..they are targeting S-35 and perhaps PakFA after that ..so Chinese can find buyers for their toys in some African countries (that too free of cost fpr mineral mining rights!), I doubt even Chinese air force would buy them after hearing Pakistan is getting S-35 and PakFA! ...ROFL

Pakistan doesn't need Chinese birds any more..they are targeting S-35 and perhaps PakFA after that ..so Chinese can find buyers for their toys in some African countries (that too free of cost fpr mineral mining rights!), I doubt even Chinese air force would buy them after hearing Pakistan is getting S-35 and PakFA! ...ROFL
The only 5th gen platform PAF reportedly expressed interest in was J-31, not PAK-FA.

Our P...... are all trained of J10 and J11. we already some J10 plane long time, China did not tells or shows, what he is giving to our armed forces, much of time, we depend on China, not on Americans, they are double, say something else, do some thing else, they are trust worthy.

I think JF-17 is With AESA radar and PL-10 and PL-12 integration so we don't need j-10 we are HAPPY WITH JF-17

BACHA dar gaya :haha:
Why not J31, J20, Pak-fa, stealth Jf17 and may be f35 all 5 5th gen fighter in paf. It will be terrible to iaf

Our P...... are all trained of J10 and J11. we already some J10 plane long time, China did not tells or shows, what he is giving to our armed forces, much of time, we depend on China, not on Americans, they are double, say something else, do some thing else, they are trust worthy.
Great

May be you are right because chinese is more interested in ibris-e and engine tech. and not in Su35 and if pakistan could provide that where is any need to buy when the chinese have such great reverse engineering tech. Engine and Radar are the two field where chinese are lagging with the russian.

IAF all current inventory has precision strikes systems. Seen precision strike in kargil ??

yes we have, only when opponent is armed with guns only
only when you knew there wont be anyone to challenge.
kabhi border ki is taraf bhi aao na ya paney area main he precision strikes kertey raho gye

nope. likley pakistan is targetting none.
pakistan will only buy su-35 if the conditions are extremly favourable

BTW now India spend for China and not for PAK, that's why your leader start ranting about Nuke every where and their why? Reason they know they cant stand against India in conventional war .

India must also spend money on making asylums to accommodate lunatics like you. First, people like you join PDF and then claim Pakistan is no match to India. You wouldn't have joined 'Pakistan Defence Forum' if you didn't care about us. I know its off topic but I cant stand your double standards. Morons.

Back
Top Bottom