What's new

China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal to create "stable, transparent conditions"

An investment agreement between China, Japan and South Korea will take effect on Saturday. It took seven years and 13 rounds of talks to bring the deal to fruition. China’s official news agency Xinhua says the pact will create "stable, favorable and transparent conditions for investment."

The deal comes at a time of tension between the three countries due to territorial tensions, and it could help improve relations.

Analysts say Japan and South Korea, who are among the major foreign investors in China, would benefit the most from the deal.

News video here

Even Japan and South Korea dislike China, but they don't dislike money, while only China's thriving domestic market has the purchase power to allow them to expand their business.

All those so-called 'love' words for some insignificant third world nation are nothing but some cheesy lip service.

China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal to create "stable, transparent conditions"

An investment agreement between China, Japan and South Korea will take effect on Saturday. It took seven years and 13 rounds of talks to bring the deal to fruition. China’s official news agency Xinhua says the pact will create "stable, favorable and transparent conditions for investment."

The deal comes at a time of tension between the three countries due to territorial tensions, and it could help improve relations.

Analysts say Japan and South Korea, who are among the major foreign investors in China, would benefit the most from the deal.

News video here

China dare not facing with Japan, you turn back to kiss their *** now. China deal good job. bravo.

China dare not facing with Japan, you turn back to kiss their *** now. China deal good job. bravo.

17-f21e607e0f.jpg

24-153dbe515f.jpg

Even Japan and South Korea dislike China, but they don't dislike money, while only China's thriving domestic market has the purchase power to allow them to expand their business.

All those so-called 'love' words for some insignificant third world nation are nothing but some cheesy lip service.

I am inclined to say SK ”likes“ Mainland China quite a bit。

At least that's the impression I’ve gained from long time association with the South Koreans(from all walks of life:students、teachers、professors、businessmen(including some from the chaebol families),servicemen、politicians(ministers、members of the Parliament)etc etc。。。:D

Vietnam dare not facing with U.S. , you turn back to kiss their *** now. Vietnam deal good job. bravo.

Vietnam kicked *** USA to go home. China kiss *** USA 1972 1979. You dare not facing with USA , ust bla anbla ... he he let USA control Taiwan. you are citizens of half independence state. as shameful for China.

good, good. There is no Senkaku dispute. Japanese could sleep well.:sleep:

Vietnam kicked *** USA to go home. China kiss *** USA 1972 1979. You dare not facing with USA , ust bla anbla ... he he let USA control Taiwan. you are citizens of half independence state. as shameful for China.

good, good. There is no Senkaku dispute. Japanese could sleep well.:sleep:

Business and territorial disputes are two different things. You need to separate the two. Otherwise, you became rugged poor squatters washing clothes in dirt water.

I do not know how you sleep comfortably after you single-handedly helped shrink your own economy by 30%. That would give me nightmares.

Vietnam's Q1 growth is 4.9%, already slow...I wonder what it will be for Q2...maybe 3.9%...Viet government fucked the economy...no need to talk about bad debts...

Business and territorial disputes are two different things. You need to separate the two. Otherwise, you became rugged poor squatters washing clothes in dirt water.
I do not know how you sleep comfortably after you single-handedly helped shrink your own economy by 30%. That would give me nightmares.

riots is no good. This is your idea.

But mainland chinese made a propaganda in this forum that without China economy Japan economy is going to collapse. Its very stranger when mainland Chinese boy changed his idea (he repeat from media china) create a thread to promoting China Japan economy relation.

So I said mentality of Chinese (mainlanders) is unstable.

good. This is your idea.

But mainland chinese made a propaganda in this forum that without China economy Japan economy is going to collapse. Its very stranger when mainland Chinese boy create a thread to promoting China Japan economy relation.

So I said mentality of Chinese (mainlanders) is unstable.

I am a Greater China boy.

And I am pan-Asian. I am hoping that our trade volume with Japan will reach half a trillion USD in a decade -- especially if CN-JP-SK FTA comes into being. I hope we will do the same with Vietnam and others.

China and Japan bilateral trade is too strong and important (300billion USD) to write off at a single strike.

I am a Greater China boy.

And I am pan-Asian. I am hoping that our trade volume with Japan will reach half a trillion USD in a decade -- especially if CN-JP-SK FTA comes into being. I hope we will do the same with Vietnam and others.

China and Japan bilateral trade is too strong and important (300billion USD) to write off at a single strike.

congrat great china boy in case of you are true great as you said. Chinese forumers here some of them say that China could nuke Japan. This riot in Vietnam was not foreseen. The riot could happen every where in the world, USA, German, Russia or in China.

I hope too, economy relation VN - Taiwan is to be strength in future.

Vietnam's Q1 growth is 4.9%, already slow...I wonder what it will be for Q2...maybe 3.9%...Viet government fucked the economy...no need to talk about bad debts...

you must focus on your job, to washing plates in District 13. in Paris.

Back
Top Bottom