What's new

China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal to create "stable, transparent conditions"

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
An investment agreement between China, Japan and South Korea will take effect on Saturday. It took seven years and 13 rounds of talks to bring the deal to fruition. China’s official news agency Xinhua says the pact will create "stable, favorable and transparent conditions for investment."

The deal comes at a time of tension between the three countries due to territorial tensions, and it could help improve relations.

Analysts say Japan and South Korea, who are among the major foreign investors in China, would benefit the most from the deal.

China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal to create "stable, transparent conditions" - CCTV News - CCTV.com English

An investment agreement between China, Japan and South Korea will take effect on Saturday. It took seven years and 13 rounds of talks to bring the deal to fruition. China’s official news agency Xinhua says the pact will create "stable, favorable and transparent conditions for investment."

The deal comes at a time of tension between the three countries due to territorial tensions, and it could help improve relations.

Analysts say Japan and South Korea, who are among the major foreign investors in China, would benefit the most from the deal.

China-Japan-S. Korea investment deal to create "stable, transparent conditions" - CCTV News - CCTV.com English
after reading this, vietnamese's reaction...
crying-waterfalls.gif

Too early to judge this deal. But why would China do this deal if it mainly benefits SK and Japan?

after reading this, vietnamese's reaction...
View attachment 30475

Vietnam is a serious China wannabe, they believe that imitating China's work in the past will make them on the same league as China.

But they forgot that they can never learn China's thousands years of wisdom, acting like a smart naughty kid is far from being wise like China.

Too early to judge this deal. But why would China do this deal if it mainly benefits SK and Japan?

The strongest economic will always have the natural market advantage over others.

Have you seen the US mainly conceding the benefits to others while trading with them?

The strongest economic will always have the natural market advantage over others.

Have you seen the US mainly conceding the benefits to others while trading with them?
I don't know about that. US has a mature economy, China doesn't. US has trade deficit with china but I'm sure make up for it with other countries.

I don't know about that. US has a mature economy, China doesn't. US has trade deficit with china but I'm sure make up for it with other countries.

China needs the currency swap with them.

The treaty should have been done in two years ago, but it has been sabotaged by the US after allowing the far right nuts to illegal purchase our Diaoyu Island.

Japan paying lip service to these Vietcongs lol, yes they 'support' the jungle now that tension has increased with China despite that Japan and South Korea are signing an important investment deal with non other than the BIG BROTHER OF ASIA.

China needs the currency swap with them.

The treaty should have been done in two years ago, but it has been sabotaged by the US after allowing the far right nuts to illegal purchase our Diaoyu Island.

I need more info on this before I can comment on currency swap. Right now it doesn't seem to me it's a good deal, but we'll see once we get more info on this.

I need more info on this before I can comment on currency swap. Right now it doesn't seem to me it's a good deal, but we'll see once we get more info on this.

Do you think it is a good deal when the US was trying hard to sabotage it?

When the US is against it, then i think it is definitely good.

Do you think it is a good deal when the US was trying hard to sabotage it?

When the US is against it, then i think it is definitely good.

the only thing right now I can think of or why US was against it is, correct me if I'm wrong. The currency swap is for trade between SK, China and Japan. So if SK trade with China, they swap for Yuan or vice vesa? If that is the case, it means we are bypassing the USD that is why the US is pissed, if that is the case.

the only thing right now I can think of or why US was against it is, correct me if I'm wrong. The currency swap is for trade between SK, China and Japan. So if SK trade with China, they swap for Yuan or vice vesa? If that is the case, it means we are bypassing the USD that is why the US is pissed, if that is the case.

Yep, this is China's main goal.

Since the US also allows Japan and South Korea to earn a lot of trade surplus, but as long as the US dollar is the reserved currency, they will still be the main benefactor and winner in both case.

China is also a top player, we will take charge in everything.

Back
Top Bottom