What's new

China is keen to sell its indigenously developed nuclear power reactors to India

Coming from chinese who can't even shut down the diesel engine of submarine resulting in death of all crew , this is a bit rich .

And about reputation , chinese products around the globe has a bad reputation irrespective of who operates it ..... :lol:
US space exploded many times, and russia nuclear sub sank too. but those is hard for indians to understand bs your west-whoship mentality.

we had bad reputation for our product? we must be ginius since we at the same time are largest exporter and continue to hit new record. again, there is never complaints for india product just like african products, cause you barely product nothing. congrats for you indians towing the line of africa.

US space exploded many times, and russia nuclear sub sank too. but those is hard for indians to understand bs your west-whoship mentality.

Funny ...... You badmouthed Indian products and when I reciprocated you can't accept it . You may be a white worshipper that does not mean we are also like that .

we had bad reputation for our product? we must be ginius since we at the same time are largest exporter and continue to hit new record. again, there is never complaints for india product just like african products, cause you barely product nothing. congrats for you indians towing the line of africa.

It's better to be like Africans than to be chinese any given day ..... atleast the Africans are not slaves in their own country .

Where was this argument when you were pointing out Indian crashes?!
because what you crashed are those you claim high-advanced, super-quality west products you buy, not the domestic, experimental product I cited above.

because what you crashed are those you claim high-advanced, super-quality west products you buy, not the domestic, experimental product I cited above.
As you claimed, those super-quality planes have been crashed by the very same highly advanced countries. You prefer to cite circumstances behind your failures but ignore them in case of others. Either look at both, or ignore both.

How is Kilo a western product ??

There are multiple reasons for a crash ..... Instead of constructive criticism you used an unfortunate incident for trolling and hence you are getting the same reply .

Last edited:
can I ask you something, why is it that in China we are fine, but when ever it reaches India or countries like it something goes wrong.

Have you consider that?

Very simple reason.. If a Bridge falls down in China, or if there is a railway disaster, it may lead to a local repercussions. The communist party is very sensitive to such matters. For export, quality matters little, outbidding another competitor is more important. It is not that Chinese always make sub-par goods, just that export competition means that quality usually suffers. Things are improving a lot however. But in case of sensitive and highly dangerous equipment like nuclear reactors, not a chance. No matter even if the safety record in China is 100%. Especially given the sensitive nature of relations with China.

Indian is a stupid moron country on earth, even the Sh!t they love it.
Like we giva damn about a pathetic CCP clown's opinion,now go and drink some poisonous milk which your govt. Is selling to loosers like you :lol:

The products of our country is divided into several levels, and you are to give less money of course can only use the worst.

In 1998 May, the India nuclear power plant in Uttar Pradesh occurred the tritium leaks, causing a nuclear pollution to nearby regions. In 2000 June, the nuclear power plant leakage accident happen again. In 2000, as in the inspection process of cooling slots in the sudden failure of the sealing plug, Chennai, India nuclear power plant occurred in heavy water leakage accident, radioactive material leaked out in reactors. In addition, in 2001, there were 3 nuclear accident in India.
Although the India nuclear power equipment to achieve self-sufficiency rate of nearly 90%, but independent design ability can only reach 500000 kilowatts or so, therefore, to strengthen the independent research and development at the same time, India has been trying to look for a foreign partner, joint development of nuclear power project.

And this is the latest news ,

Rajasthan Nuclear Plant Makes History, Runs Uninterrupted for Over 2 Years

Lol.
I have see a zero chance for that in future.
Nuclear reactors from most advanced nations dont gonna well with Indian public.Koodankulam reactor was signed during USSR days and took hercules effort to commission it.
Forget about Chinese reactors,western projects are still hanging in uncertainity.

Lol.
I have see a zero chance for that in future.
Nuclear reactors from most advanced nations dont gonna well with Indian public.Koodankulam reactor was signed during USSR days and took hercules effort to commission it.
Forget about Chinese reactors,western projects are still hanging in uncertainity.
u r right bro.even if govt. buys Chinese reactors(which is unlikely),,,they will face stiff opposition(definitely more thn any western plant is gonna have).
that being said,I think Chinese firms shud most probably concentrate on HSR contracts,where they r likely to win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom