What's new

China is carrying out all the upgrading and integration for block 2 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani are despo people.They make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Everybody knows shaheen missile is north Korean no dong missile even nuclear bomb was done by smuggling from west.

One news article said Russia is negitiating over Su35 and pak forum go on crazy mode and fill 200 pages in a thread.Not even tyre of su35 been imported in Pakistan.

lol ... strange indian mentality ..

Even if i agree with you,
1- Shaheen is a north Korean missile
2- Nuclear bomb is smuggled from west

They are going to do the work they are indent to do .. :) understand mate .. it does not matter where they came from .
They thing which you are afraid of .. missile and Nuclear bomb going to do what they are suppose to do .. when time comes .. so wait and see ..

Can Pakistan sell the JF-17 with out China's permission? India has no desire to sell the MKI to third parties but Pakistan is trying to market the JF-17 as "their own".

Yes it can sell without china permission . Tell me one interested party who has went to china to buy JF-17 ? I will list the countries

1.Nigera

2.Belarus

3. Morocco

4. Srilanka

5. Myanmar

6.Egypt.

7.Romania

8. Malaysia

9. Argentina

Dafuq...Can someone please direct OP to JF-17 Sticky thread where he can find all the upgradation pics in PAC..Also JF-17 is in China for their WS-13 Engine testing...Indians are really delusional about their capabilities and ignorant about others...!
Besides calling SU30 Indian...Can India Export SU30MKI? All copy paste products with 35% Indigenous components and then bragging about Pakistan and that too on Pakistani forum...!

Can Pakistan sell the JF-17 with out China's permission? India has no desire to sell the MKI to third parties but Pakistan is trying to market the JF-17 as "their own".
Really? With 24000 posts and you came up with this ignorant post...Pakistan's share in JF-17 is 58% if you don't know and we can sell it to whomever we want unlike 35% Tejas...Do you think PAF has some Chinese restrictions? and is so much stupid offering everyone JF-17??

How much SU-30 belongs to India? Can India sell SU-30 on its own volition ?
Russia already have two plants producing su-30. Why do they need another for export ?
Btw why don't china export J-11 ?
Tell me one interested party who has went to china to buy JF-17 ? I will list the countries

Because china don't operate the plane they only develop/produce.
Its better to send users to convince new buyers.

Yes it can sell without china permission . Tell me one interested party who has went to china to buy JF-17 ? I will list the countries

1.Nigera

2.Belarus

3. Morocco

4. Srilanka

5. Myanmar

6.Egypt.

7.Romania

8. Malaysia

9. Argentina
Pakistan might be the lead marketer (as per an agreement with China) but does that mean it can market them entirely independantly without permission from China? I think we both know the answer. Look at the above list(Islamic and reginoal nations)- it makes sense for Pakistan to have taken the lead for marketing the Thunder.

Pakistan might be the lead marketer (as per an agreement with China) but does that mean it can market them entirely independantly without permission from China? I think we both know the answer. Look at the above list(Islamic and reginoal nations)- it makes sense for Pakistan to have taken the lead for marketing the Thunder.
So it is all your ASSUMPTION?

Really? With 24000 posts and you came up with this ignorant post...Pakistan's share in JF-17 is 58% if you don't know and we can sell it to whomever we want unlike 35% Tejas...Do you think PAF has some Chinese restrictions? and is so much stupid offering everyone JF-17??
You are getting massively confused in what your figures actually mean and they aren't even accurate to say the least (in terms of LCA foreign content) which are irrelvent anyway.

If the PAC/PAF holds thr majority share in the JF-17 with authority to sell it to whomever it would be the first time in histroy that the nation who contributed the lion's share of design, production and testing expertise simply relinqushed such rights to a junior party.

China really is some benevolent altruistic power isn't it?

@Abingdonboy With american engine can you export Tejas to any country in the world?
The Thunder has a Russian engine does it not?

You are getting massively confused in what your figures actually mean and they aren't even accurate to say the least (in terms of LCA foreign content) which are irrelvent anyway.

If the PAC/PAF holds thr majority share in the JF-17 with authority to sell it to whomever it would be the first time in histroy that the nation who contributed the lion's share of design, production and testing expertise simply relinqushed such rights to a junior party.

China really is some benevolent altruistic power isn't it?

The Thunder has a Russian engine does it not?
Answer mu question...! with YES or NO...!

@Abingdonboy With american engine can you export Tejas to any country in the world?
You are asking questions without proving us wrong. let me do the same.
As JF-17 is using russian engine they too have a say in exports rite ? yes or no?

Pakistani are despo people.They make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Everybody knows shaheen missile is north Korean no dong missile even nuclear bomb was done by smuggling from west.

One news article said Russia is negitiating over Su35 and pak forum go on crazy mode and fill 200 pages in a thread.Not even tyre of su35 been imported in Pakistan.

Dear your pinhead can't think beyond this no problem we can understand.

Unless you have the agreement copy which says what you are saying. Then it can be taken as a proof. What you doing is speculation which best can be termed as conspiracy theory.

Russia already have two plants producing su-30. Why do they need another for export ?
Btw why don't china export J-11 ?

Because china don't operate the plane they only develop/produce.
Its better to send users to convince new buyers.

Because nobody wants their J-11 ? common sense. So You cant earn profit on SU-30. So it voids the line Jf-17 is to PAkistan what SU-30 is to India.

Unless you have the agreement copy which says what you are saying. Then it can be taken as a proof. What you doing is speculation which best can be termed as conspiracy theory.
Like Pakistan got its nukes from China, Missiles from China, Even China before its birth played a very vigilant role for Pakistan's Independence...1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom