What's new

China hails ties with India, Russia

and i think there is road or railroad which connects tibet to xinxiang so its strategically important to China. isnt it?

i just want to know chinese opinion about aksai chin and its importance to China.
The road is very very far at the eatern side of Aksai Chin you know.

Akshai chin has a UFO base there which China is hiding, India should press China to let DRDO in so it can get the alien technology also.
Chinese just try to avoid talking about this.

The road is very very far at the eatern side of Aksai Chin you know.

Chinese just try to avoid talking about this.

Yes I know that is why Akshi Chin is off-limits, I want to know what you are hiding and why there is reports of strange objects in the night sky.

so what is importance of aksai chin to China?? i mean other than chinese land any other strategic or important value??
I have said the boundary now still undemarcated and both sides could do somthing to maintain or even-extend thier size respectively.
But Aksai Chin itself just garbage and to the west of it there is really good thing you know what I mean.

Yes I know that is why Akshi Chin is off-limits, I want to know what you are hiding and why there is reports of strange objects in the night sky.
Seriously there is really UFO there the travellers seen them and taken photos.

Do not believe when they say it is garbage they are hiding a secret base there which is off-limits! and they do not want the world to find out so they say it is just ice and tundra where nothing grows. Kalki will appear there in the end times also

Why China is not sharing it with their little brother?

I have said the boundary now still undemarcated and both sides could do somthing to maintain or even-extend thier size respectively.
But Aksai Chin itself just garbage and to the west of it there is really good thing you know what I mean.
yup i know what you mean. lets just hope soon we will see respectable solution for both nations on border issue.

Back
Top Bottom