What's new

CHINA FRETS OVER INDIA’S ATOMIC SUBS

sorry i am illiterate and its punctuation, Grammar nazi

Only from indian side not from china side this guy in the article said that indian submarine will be forced to launch who will the launch at first China or Pakistan if pakistan can and will uses the nukes, and If they launch at pakistan first by that time the submarine will be detected and delt with swiftly by the china navy, so this article is lame the Real Threat of this development militarily is to Pakistan, And I dont know if india have Air launched cruise missiles yet that are nuclear capable cuz Bramosh* is not tested on the mki yet So india only have Land and Sea based i might be wrong

only from india?? then what about this thread haan???
even pak expresses concerns over such developments.
and you are right, but we are close to it-

India, Russia close to final testing of air-launched BrahMos

Aapke statement se ye pata chala ki pak is not china's strategic ally
But china is pak's strategic ally to sahab ji china doesn't
value pak but pak values china so ur views don't matter

dude Read the article posted the guy mentioned pakistan Twice in it So who ever considers whoever Does not negate the fact that Some how the Gawadar port Ki baat India ko Hazam(hajam) nahi ho rahi hai tuby to bollywood article nikal rehay hain

Sir ji yeh pakistan Defence forum hai that not indian defence forum where they have the right to choose kis ki jaroorat hai kis ki zaroorat nahi, and China is pakistan's Strategic ally so anything that china gets involved in pakistan comes in the picture specially in South east asia

we know where to launch the nuke subs.. I think in case of a war with china one SSBN should be reserved exclusively to strike Pakistan.. jaate jaate bhi band baja ke jaan hai :lol:

ontopic: I don't think average chinese even care about India China relations.. no offence but most of them are meek and lowly but intelligent and hard working..

Why would China has to say anything ???
They already have a lot more stuff than India. India is just catching up.

I dont under stand one thing. Why Pakistan prosecutes on the behalf of China and Tell chinese success stories is Pakistan out off success stories?

Simple answer
Higher than ........ Deeper than .....
And no Uncle Sam so it's necessity

we know where to launch the nuke subs.. I think in case of a war with china one SSBN should be reserved exclusively to strike Pakistan.. jaate jaate bhi band baja ke jaan hai :lol:

ontopic: I don't think average chinese even care about India China relations.. no offence but most of them are meek and lowly but intelligent and hard working..
Thats what i was saying that SsBn that would launch only on pakistan cuz pakistan will use nukes incase of war with China,pakistan vs india and then chinese navy would take care of it
ur right chinese people dont care about india china relations but India media and India people sure do care about Dominating China in every aspect

Why would China has to say anything ???
They already have a lot more stuff than India. India is just catching up.

Simple answer
Higher than ........ Deeper than .....
And no Uncle Sam so it's necessity

did you not read the article the author mention India China and Pakistan in a nuclear Standoff, i thought indian comprehension level was higher then.........Deeper than......

Thats what i was saying that SsBn that would launch only on pakistan cuz pakistan will use nukes incase of war with China,pakistan vs india and then chinese navy would take care of it
ur right chinese people dont care about india china relations but India media and India people sure do care about Dominating China in every aspect

Using nukes might be a simple decision for people like you and Sinochallenged buddy. Launching nukes is signing self death warrent.
Unless any ****** terrorist is sitting on the button in Islamabad there won't be a nuclear war. And please there are already 100s of theread on such situation why you need one more ???

I dont under stand one thing. Why Pakistan prosecutes on the behalf of China and Tell chinese success stories is Pakistan out off success stories?

refer to my post again the author mention india china and pakistan in a nuclear Standoff

did you not read the article the author mention India China and Pakistan in a nuclear Standoff, i thought indian comprehension level was higher then.........Deeper than......

Ok you wana go in my comprehension level :rofl:

Did you even understand what I write and to what ??? You need to grow up Baghdad-Bob.
Now comprehend why I add "h" above :rofl:

Using nukes might be a simple decision for people like you and Sinochallenged buddy. Launching nukes is signing self death warrent.
Unless any ****** terrorist is sitting on the button in Islamabad there won't be a nuclear war. And please there are already 100s of theread on such situation why you need one more ???
Umm People still survived in hiroshima/nagaski after Nuclear strike and trust me nuclear strike is not a taboo just like how People and media make it to bee You can survive one with 30 days of food and 50 ft deep underground container Stop watching hollywood movies about nuclear armagedon

Ok you wana go in my comprehension level :rofl:

Did you even understand what I write and to what ??? You need to grow up Baghdad-Bob.
Now comprehend why I add "h" above :rofl:

and the trolling begins

MyAssIsOnFire.gif

Umm People still survived in hiroshima/nagaski after Nuclear strike and trust me nuclear strike is not a taboo just like how People and media make it to bee You can survive one with 30 days of food and 50 ft deep underground container Stop watching hollywood movies about nuclear armagedon

Bomb drooped on japan were very initial one , todays Nuke are far more dangerous , one bomb on Karachi everything will be in dust .........

well it's taboo and no have courage to use no matter what happens except your talibani brothers , because if some country use it all other country will destroy that country .

well you don't need nuke , u are suffered from explosion of most dangerous bomb in world Islam T. bomb , now just wait for radiations Pakistan gone....

and the trolling begins
Trolling ??? And what you were doing ??? Delivering message from your peer baba ???

Bob you need to get outta of your dream and cave.
It's 2013 and NOT 1945. So it's good time to catch up with things.
Even a dirty bombs are more capable in radiation poision than the 1945 atomic bombs.

I don't mind you take one nuke on yourself to prove me wrong. Till then don't quote me ;)

Bomb drooped on japan were very initial one , todays Nuke are far more dangerous , one bomb on Karachi everything will be in dust .........

well it's taboo and no have courage to use no matter what happens except your talibani brothers , because if some country use it all other country will destroy that country .

well you don't need nuke , u are suffered from explosion of most dangerous bomb in world Islam T. bomb , now just wait for radiations Pakistan gone....

The author mentioned of nuclear strike from China or Pakistan against india not me I was Just responding to his Fantasy you can blow whole pakistan into to dust if you like in ur wet dreams and this topic is not about islam or taliban Its about china pissing its pants claimed by the author of the article again Wet Dreams and comparing chinese military with Indian military which is like 3 decades behind of China

Back
Top Bottom