What's new

China foreign ministry issues travel advisory against India!

What errors have i made?

So much hate so much words from you. Whose barking now :D

Read my first post. You have used a Pakistani train image and thought its an Indian train image. Now, do you get who the joke is on?

Read my first post. You have used a Pakistani train image and thought its an Indian train image. Now, do you get who the joke is on?

hehe alright would this image paints a more accurate picture for our pesky indians audience?

3981b816985482f411dbeb015d7b0454--trip-to-india-in-india.jpg

or this
crowded-1024x652.jpg

China foreign ministry issues travel advisory against India!

The tell tale sign, China is preparing for war.
Beware Indians!

One of kind lethal martial arts kick.
Whoever the victim is, his limbs must be loose, bones broken.
I mean India is just quiet even after we kicked their soldiers, funny it was them who were pelting stones if you go by that picture.

hehe alright would this image paints a more accurate picture for our pesky indians audience?

3981b816985482f411dbeb015d7b0454--trip-to-india-in-india.jpg

or this
crowded-1024x652.jpg

Yup. Now it does. Don't mix us with your iron brothers, we are very sentimental about these things:enjoy:. Though, it also shows lots of more potential army recruits.:partay:

But, at least they are traveling unlike the below photo no, ever warning chinese trolls?

30CD6B7E00000578-0-image-a-1_1454407409938.jpg

Last edited:
Our troops is on the way, the following are the latest pics taken by tourists in tibet, only the tip of iceberg.

India is doomed. Once we mobilized in such large scale, there is no way to look back. When we strike, india's stock market will immediately collapse and rupee become worthless. Soon this forum will be quite because those big mouth indians here will be broken and even not afford to use internet. if there is any left. hahahahaha!!!

View attachment 420754

View attachment 420755

Meanwhile, PLA navy is busy at live-ammo training in indian occean!!!

View attachment 420756

Time your taking to reach Indian Border, Check with GPS coordinate from your satellite haven't they being sent to Russian Border Instead , ..Of course you can apologies to them Reverse-Engineer has its pitfalls...:partay:

Yup. Now it does. Don't mix us with your iron brothers, we are very sentimental about these things:enjoy:. Though, it also shows lots of more potential army recruits.:partay:

But, at least they are traveling unlike the below photo no, ever warning chinese trolls?

30CD6B7E00000578-0-image-a-1_1454407409938.jpg

Civilize chinese queuing up for a ticket :D

Back
Top Bottom