What's new

China foreign ministry issues travel advisory against India!

bc5818c79f3df8dcde8a0148c711728b451028cf-gif.420010

:rofl: Some Indian got his *** kicked.

Our troops is on the way, the following are the latest pics taken by tourists in tibet, only the tip of iceberg.

India is doomed. Once we mobilized in such large scale, there is no way to look back. When we strike, india's stock market will immediately collapse and rupee become worthless. Soon this forum will be quite because those big mouth indians here will be broken and even not afford to use internet. if there is any left. hahaha

View attachment 420754

View attachment 420755

Dude, you sure your troops coming on border to fight ? They are taking as much time as a marathon in 100m race. Is this the infrastructure Chinese were boasting about ? I mean like 3 months have passed and still your "troop movement" is going on.

It's not even funny anymore.

Dude, you sure your troops coming on border to fight ? They are taking as much time as a marathon in 100m race. Is this the infrastructure Chinese were boasting about ? I mean like 3 months have passed and still your "troop movement" is going on.

It's not even funny anymore.
3 months is nothing for preparing modern warfare, it took US one year to mobilize to invade Iraq.

anyway, what do you indians know about modern war. Your primitive, malnourished and rag-tag soldiers are still on the world war 1 stage of exchanging bullets, while we will pounder like this, totally one way massacres. feel sorry for your poor jawans, but the hubris modi guy will take full responsibility.

Nobody in this world could match PLA in land force firing power, including US!!!

215822542.gif

254292090.gif

3 months is nothing for preparing modern warfare, it took US one year to mobilize to invade Iraq.

anyway, what do you indians know about modern war. Your primitive, malnourished and rag-tag soldiers are still on the world war 1 stage of exchanging bullets, while we will pounder like this, totally one way massacres. feel sorry for your poor jawans, but the hubris modi guy will take full responsibility.

Nobody in this world could match PLA in land force firing power, including US!!!

View attachment 420762

View attachment 420763

Pesky cheerleaders have no idea that moving military equipment isnt the same as transporting indians on a train :D

18z010bf1y07fjpg.jpg

Pesky cheerleaders have no idea that moving military equipment isnt the same as transporting indians on a train :D

18z010bf1y07fjpg.jpg

Actually, that is your deeper than cr@p, higher than nonsense iron brother Pakistan photo. Oooops!

18z010bf1y07fjpg.jpg

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

China foreign ministry issues travel advisory against India!

The tell tale sign, China is preparing for war.
Beware Indians!

bc5818c79f3df8dcde8a0148c711728b451028cf-gif.420010

:rofl: Some Indian got his *** kicked.

One of kind lethal martial arts kick.
Whoever the victim is, his limbs must be loose, bones broken.

Nope, i dont crap on the streets like you do :D

caught with your pants down with a glaring error and change topic or bark. Typical Chinese. We are still waiting for you chaps to do something and evict us from Bhutanese territory. Impotent PLA.

I am afraid of Indian yoga masters who are so flexible they can fight with loose limbs and broken bones.

Poor soldier suffered due to Indian PM's arrogant & obdurate attitude to not withdraw from tri junction area, despite India being a transgressor, having no business to set foot in the area which is non Indian.

caught with your pants down with a glaring error and change topic or bark. Typical Chinese. We are still waiting for you chaps to do something and evict us from Bhutanese territory. Impotent PLA.

What errors have i made?

So much hate so much words from you. Whose barking now :D

Poor soldier suffered due to Indian PM's arrogant & obdurate attitude to not withdraw from tri junction area, despite India being a transgressor, having no business to set foot in the area which is non Indian.

If Nehru's "Forward Policy" was India's blunder in 1962 that deprived India's golden opportunity to be a world leader for good, Modi's "Doklam Invasion" is India's blunder in 2017 that could strip off India's chance to be a great power for a very long time.

I do hope Modi will come to his senses after BRICS Summit next week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom