What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

Hmmm....anything you oppose about China...haven't seen anything against China. I think most of the Pakistani memmbers consider China as heaven as they never criticize China just because of common ground of both being anti-India on this forum.

The rationality and neutrality of discussion fails in such cases.

Tha't a false acusation :hitwall:, we chineses and Pakistanis friends are just victimes of been wrongfully acused :cry:

Tha't a false acusation :hitwall:, we chineses and Pakistanis friends are just victimes of been wrongfully acused :cry:

No no we don't criticise Pak China friendship, you guys have all rights to be friends, who are we to stop you?

We criticise Pak troll Chinese troll relationship on this forum. :P

No buddy, its a fair conclusion. I don't see members o both countries against each other even if it is very sensitive topic of Uighar Muslim, Ramadan month controversy, China asking Pakistan to shut down Islamic terrorists, comparatively less funding and economic support by China to Pakistan etc. China invest way more in Africa than Pakistan.

There has been constant debate in Pakistan as US have given much mire aid to Pakistan over many decades than China still both hate US.

Definatly that's the point here :D china don't want ghost out of bottle :D and India might accidentally break the bottle :P
Wow nice script

You don't need to break the bottle...that will be too cruel, India can summon the genie out of the bottle anything...we can handle with or without water...but even with a great genie...he couldn't escape the taste for fresh water :azn:

You don't need to break the bottle...that will be too cruel, India can summon the genie out of the bottle anything...we can handle with or without water...but even with a great genie...he couldn't escape the taste for fresh water :azn:

Ya where did I deny it ??? I am just saying that bottle can be broken....... Not necessarily by Indians :D you can find good number of people willing to do that around the world. And even bottle manufacture isn't happy 100%

In short it can be arranged or directed to be arranged? And you never know about genie. Sometimes they turn back on master :D ( read something like NK )

You can call Mao and Zhou En lai team a bunch of stupid morons why not take a piece land that we have conquered...we don't blame you...and I don't know what's the real motive for the retreat.

Mao was not stupid or a moron. The way events unfolded, he had no choice. PLA had over reached, their supply lines had collapsed, and the US was getting ready to intervene. A carrier group was already being diverted close to India (6th fleet)

After a bad taste in the mouth from Korea, the US was in no mood to deal with any more Chinese adventurism. They actually increased military aid to India, irritating Pakistan. There are volumes written on the subject. I can provide more links if you wish.

But here is a start:

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/forgotten-war-himalayas

You don't have any leverage against us? are you go to ship weapons to Japan? :lol: or creat a new front...both are welcome. We sure know how to return your favor in any favor you give to Japan.

Genius we will not ship them weapons :rofl: but on the contrary we will fight their war . Japan has been the same to India what Pakistan has been to China . Forunately Japan already is hitech society with a vibrant army so there is not much for India to offer .
However if even a bullet is fired against japan the wrath of India , Us , South korea , Nato and maybe the Vietnamese will surely hunt you down :lol:

No buddy, its a fair conclusion. I don't see members o both countries against each other even if it is very sensitive topic of Uighar Muslim, Ramadan month controversy, China asking Pakistan to shut down Islamic terrorists, comparatively less funding and economic support by China to Pakistan etc. China invest way more in Africa than Pakistan.

There has been constant debate in Pakistan as US have given much mire aid to Pakistan over many decades than China still both hate US.

Dude, China and Pakistan holde the trade Mark as " all wheater friend" doesn't mean we're anti-Indian...LMAO...we flattely reject this accusation...

You can call Mao and Zhou En lai team a bunch of stupid morons why not take a piece land that we have conquered...we don't blame you...and I don't know what's the real motive for the retreat.

this has been discussed a 100 times. please pay attention.

in the later part of 62 war, Himalayas acted as a powerful barrier which threatened the chinese supply line. the PLA would have been squashed when the indian counter attack came. so they retreated.

u must be Pakistani chinese. My experience Chinese don't like Pakistani , They think pak increasing islami terrorism in china.

the difference.

India China enmity is political and Chinese people love India.

India Pak enmity is not only political, Muslims hate non-Muslims , Pak hate indians due to that indians hate pak , It's Clash of two types of people Good vs Bad. india vs pak. humanity vs Terrorism.

Genius we will not ship them weapons :rofl: but on the contrary we will fight their war . Japan has been the same to India what Pakistan has been to China . Forunately Japan already is hitech society with a vibrant army so there is not much for India to offer .
However if even a bullet is fired against japan the wrath of India , Us , South korea , Nato and maybe the Vietnamese will surely hunt you down :lol:

You forgot the include "ALIENS" into your party ..LMAO..sound like we have to fight the united world federation :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom