What's new

China develops multiple rocket launcher that hides in container

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

A Chinese company has developed the new multiple rocket launcher with cruise missiles and unitary rockets that hide in a container.

The new container missile system will display at the 11th China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China 2016) in Zhuhai.

Universal launching module, performed as the standard maritime container-type. Putting the launcher system into a standard shipping container allows the missiles to be moved and stored without arousing suspicion, which in turn renders pre-emptive strikes against the launcher very difficult.

The container missile system has been fitted with a WS-43 miniature attack cruise missiles and module of unitary rockets from multiple launch rocket system.

The container missile system it can be mounted on the vehicle chassis or hidden inside a shipping container.

cv2kihwvmaa5qvrcv2kihyueaemdd6

If you wish to report grammatical or factual errors within our news articles, you can let us know by using the online feedback form.

If you would like to show your support for what we are doing, here's where to do it: patreon.com/defenceblog

Executive Editor

China develops multiple rocket launcher that hides in container (defence-blog.com)

A Chinese company has developed the new multiple rocket launcher with cruise missiles and unitary rockets that hide in a container.

The new container missile system will display at the 11th China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China 2016) in Zhuhai.

Universal launching module, performed as the standard maritime container-type. Putting the launcher system into a standard shipping container allows the missiles to be moved and stored without arousing suspicion, which in turn renders pre-emptive strikes against the launcher very difficult.

The container missile system has been fitted with a WS-43 miniature attack cruise missiles and module of unitary rockets from multiple launch rocket system.

The container missile system it can be mounted on the vehicle chassis or hidden inside a shipping container.

cv2kihwvmaa5qvrcv2kihyueaemdd6

If you wish to report grammatical or factual errors within our news articles, you can let us know by using the online feedback form.

If you would like to show your support for what we are doing, here's where to do it: patreon.com/defenceblog

Executive Editor

China develops multiple rocket launcher that hides in container (defence-blog.com)

Copied Russia.

2016 Zhuhai airshow? How old is this news?

will 2016, Too old to read.

There's a same name thread on PDF:
and posted by same OP?

Is it illegal to copy?

Did I say that? And yes, it can be illegal if you're talking about IP (Intellectual Property).

But the thing is, I'll clap when China makes something original. Not a copy. 😉

Did I say that? And yes, it can be illegal if you're talking about IP (Intellectual Property).

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is result.

CAlm down and focus on your green card!

Back
Top Bottom