What's new

China details performance of 'carrier killer' missile for JF-17 at Dubai Airshow

I think it would be difficult to ''Sink'' the carrier even with multiple hits but putting The carrier out of action During an Indo-pak Conflict would be enough.
The USS Cole (guided missile destroyer) took a direct blast of a 200-300kg suicide bomb and did not sink. Keep in mind it is nowhere close to the size of an aircraft carrier.

that is to say ,the most advanced AGEIS even can be devestrated by simple and crude terrorist? oh jesus,u must hate ur navy

Dude it was anchored in a busy harbor in Yemen getting supplies. The Aegis radar isn't going to be of any use there. There were hundreds of boats running about. The terrorists pulled up in one of them full of explosives. You expect the Navy to machine gun every vessel that comes within a mile of it in a foreign port??

Oh wait maybe your Navy does that. No wonder you don't have many overseas bases.

Dude it was anchored in a busy harbor in Yemen getting supplies. The Aegis radar isn't going to be of any use there. There were hundreds of boats running about. The terrorists pulled up in one of them full of explosives. You expect the Navy to machine gun every vessel that comes within a mile of it in a foreign port??

Oh wait maybe your Navy does that. No wonder you don't have many overseas bases.
:yahoo:u mean your engineer and sailor are not prepared for the terriorst yet ur government and general push u to the battlefield?
ARE U A REAL AMERICAN?WHY DO U HATE UR GOVERNMENT SOOOOOOO SERIOUS?

THE GREAT BRITAIN EMPIRE use to have much more colonies than u,so what ?
the prime minister were peddling the sperms of pigs to china several days ago
i wish ur president would not do that in the future

:yahoo:u mean your engineer and sailor are not prepared for the terriorst yet ur government and general push u to the battlefield?
ARE U A REAL AMERICAN?WHY DO U HATE UR GOVERNMENT SOOOOOOO SERIOUS?

That happened before 9/11. Vessels have been going in and out of middle east ports for decades without incident.

That happened before 9/11. Vessels have been going in and out of middle east ports for decades without incident.
and 911 follows soon.i guess it was because those terrorist thought attacking new york is far more easy and exciting?riht?
but Mr bush counted the 911 as a opptunity to conquer the middle asia and suppress china n russia
now i have to address i weep for humanity

we have developed our own yj12 and yj18(similiar to "kallaite p900",not the "club missle" in indian sub "kilo ssk887 "which can destroy ur own subs)
do u know the BrahMos is a simplyfy type of "onyx p800"?the russians peddle to us in last century but without hesitation we refused.so they tend to communicate with dirty and corrupt indian officers
that is so fuuuuuuuuuny,don't u think?
my friend ,i have to emphasize ,i weep for indian

Thats why now it can launch from Ship, Land, underwater and now from air and hit target ranges from Ship and land.

If it will with Chinese it will be still ASM....

Thats why now it can launch from Ship, Land, underwater and now from air and hit target ranges from Ship and land.

If it will with Chinese it will be still ASM....
i am so surprised for ur ignorant .our yj8/83/18 are both general anti_ship missile and they are actually equiped in DDG n vehicle n planes
why do not admit russians have cheat u just for money?
u can always be described with a sentence: The ignorant person fears nothing

The USS Cole (guided missile destroyer) took a direct blast of a 200-300kg suicide bomb and did not sink. Keep in mind it is nowhere close to the size of an aircraft carrier.
CM-400AKG's penetration warhead is designed to cut the hull like a blow torch , what if it cuts some important support structures in the lower decks?
what if it hits the superstructure of the ship? will halt the air operations,, won't it?
will explain to you in detail later.

CM-400AKG's penetration warhead is designed to cut the hull like a blow torch , what if it cuts some important support structures in the lower decks?
what if it hits the superstructure of the ship? will halt the air operations,, won't it?
will explain to you in detail later.

A single shot won't be devastating. Like jets, ACs would carry redundant components placed physically spaced from each other. You can imagine Aircraft Carriers having multiple hearts and those located at different positions which means multiple attacks would be required to sink or incapacitate the vessel.. unless you hit it with a low-yield nuclear warhead.

A better place for the missile to "hit" may be in the middle of the deck with blast fragmentation warhead designed to cripple the planes on the deck.

This way you do not cripple the carrier but potentially take out half it's air-group.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom