What's new

China describes India's northeast as 'most neglected'

Indian people in this forum, I think you’re misunderstanding something here :

For those of you who claimed that North-East people love being in India especially the ones seen here

defence.pk/threads/northeast-india-seeks-secession-from-india-and-integration-into-china.275416/

you are totally wrong, most of the people in North east India hates being in India and will keep increasing if India does not change the way it views the NE people. I am from Mizoram and I have a lot of experience of racism while I was in the mainland states ie. Delhi and the neighbouring states, we are called Chinese, we are treated as foreigners, we are getting ignored. Many of us do not even consider ourselves Indian any more. I was robbed on my first day in the mainland, my friend studying in Allahabad was shot on his arm because he looks different and they couldn't tolerate him, these people do not even mind killing other people. Go google if you want to know more, don't just act like you know everything. And I personally do not mind independence from this country.

PS: I just wanna share this to clear misunderstandings and I don't mind getting banned if its needed.

Indian people in this forum, I think you’re misunderstanding something here :
For those of you who claimed that North-East people love being in India especially the ones seen here
defence.pk/threads/northeast-india-seeks-secession-from-india-and-integration-into-china.275416/
you are totally wrong, most of the people in North east India hates being in India and will keep increasing if India does not change the way it views the NE people. I am from Mizoram and I have a lot of experience of racism while I was in the mainland states ie. Delhi and the neighbouring states, we are called Chinese, we are treated as foreigners, we are getting ignored. Many of us do not even consider ourselves Indian any more. I was robbed on my first day in the mainland, my friend studying in Allahabad was shot on his arm because he looks different and they couldn't tolerate him, these people do not even mind killing other people. Go google if you want to know more, don't just act like you know everything. And I personally do not mind independence from this country.
PS: I just wanna share this to clear misunderstandings and I don't mind getting banned if its needed.
I know this bro :( I am from Haryana and a large amount of peoples in India are bloody racist. But i think more than 90% people don't believe in this kind of SHIT.

i agree with chinese media
they are right norht east is neglected....even give those seven sisters 20-30% of investment made in delhi NCR and c how northeastern states come up...

Well, they should worry about the inhuman massacres, internment, political re-education, mass killings and unwarranted arrests that the Red Guard makes in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Well, they should worry about the inhuman massacres, internment, political re-education, mass killings and unwarranted arrests that the Red Guard makes in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Which part of the Earth are you from?

Or maybe you are from the Mars?:D

Which part of the Earth are you from?

Or maybe you are from the Mars?:D

The same planet that you are from.

When you say stuff about us here like this, it sounds just as silly to us as what I said to you appears to you.

Back
Top Bottom