What's new

China demands probe into Aussies’ crimes of murdering 39 Afghan civilians in Afghanistan

Has China completed probe on tiananmen square massacre?

yes they did. Uneducated Brainless Chinese students Tried to turn China into the collapsing Soviet Union and they got majorly probed by the military

I try to not think like a racist, so I don’t see the problem with brown south East Asians having a successful country. They seem to do ok in Singapore or Malaysia. Malaysia was doing quite well when China was having a famine in the 1960’s.

many Chinese I see are as dark as any Khmer or Philipino. Most of the time I can’t tell them apart. Most Japanese I see are darker looking than Chinese. Yet Japan is incredibly advanced

Not only about race, but culture (attitude to education, work ethic etc.).is more important. Until now, if Vietnamese government wants to build a big bridge in the Mekong delta, most of engineers and skilled workers would still be Northerners, or of North Vietnamese origin, even if the contractor is based in the South. Most foreigners who work in Vietnam can see this just after several months of working.

Not only about race, but culture (attitude to education, work ethic etc.).is more important. Until now, if Vietnamese government wants to build a big bridge in the Mekong delta, most of engineers and skilled workers would still be Northerners, or of North Vietnamese origin, even if the contractor is based in the South. Most foreigners who work in Vietnam can see this just after several months of working.

interesting. But I dont think culture plays a huge role in things like that. It must be racial/genetic if what you say is true.

because self interest is stronger than culture. There is no rational reason people would choose to be lazy or unproductive.So it must be out of their control.

but I’m not convinced the differences are that huge over such a small area.

yes they did. Uneducated Brainless Chinese students Tried to turn China into the collapsing Soviet Union and they got majorly probed by the military

So the brainless, uneducated and unarmed students got slaughtered in cold blood by the glorious PLA for speaking for democracy? Nice probe👍

Let the most popular Australian broadcaster tell you all why Australians did nothing wrong and why the prime minister was wrong to apologise to afghanistan.

He says, how could you possibly blame the troops on the ground for slitting throats and killing civilians.

Exactly? I mean they only did it. White supremacy stops all logic.

So the brainless, uneducated and unarmed students got slaughtered in cold blood by the glorious PLA for speaking for democracy? Nice probe👍

Yes, they certainly did. And by kiling them china saved itself from total destruction. Democracy in china in 1989 would have been a disaster. It would be a disaster probably even today.

Well if you read a bit about what they are doing to the uygurs and indeed what they have done to their own people, any rational person will come to the conclusion that This is a criminal regime. I really feel sorry for the Chinese people. I mean look at Taiwan or Hong Kong, to see what Chinese people are capable of when allowed to be free.

This regime is now facing the west which will devote decades to dismantling china. But that's not much help to these poor victims of these horrors.

But as I said. china has played a crucial role in creating the only truly independent muslim country. Pakistan.

But I don't know if anyone with any humanity can look at the actions of the Chinese and be ok with it. They are a cruel people. Look how they milk some animals for their bile etc. its just sick.

At the end of the day, I as any person living in the west can simply never allow china to take a position where it would dominate western countries. That would be the end of the world as we know it for westerners.

Westerners probably have no greater fear than being dominated over by Chinese.

White man need to be ruled and dominated by the non-white man for at least 500 years after what the white genocidal mass murderers did.

White man need to be ruled and dominated by the non-white man for at least 500 years after what the white genocidal mass murderers did.

That would be fair I think. It's also incredibly unlikely to happen. White people or "whitish" people, because no-one can really agree on who is white these days, has been the dominant force in the world since the late Egyptian period. as those late Egyptian rulers were actually ethnic greeks.

They are clearly the most inventive and expansionist of the people of the world.

So Chia's rise will give them (us?) headaches and they will just have to learn to share the world more equitably.

Has China completed probe on tiananmen square massacre?
Tiananmen 1988 incident is an internal affairs. Australia soldiers murdering afghan is brutality against another nation. They are not in same league. You want other nation to investigate 2002 gujarat riot?
The PLA soldiers only killed rioters , just like US police respond to rioters attempt to attack them.

Back
Top Bottom