What's new

China demands probe into Aussies’ crimes of murdering 39 Afghan civilians in Afghanistan

All I hear is a fancy justification for converting ethnic Turkic Uyghur, Kazakhs, and Kyrgyz culture into Han culture by enforcing them into concentration camps and committing Nazi type human rights violations. Fortunately, the US has woken up from its sleep and taken note of what's happening there. In India, the majority of people don't enforce their individual culture onto others. we live and let live, there is enough space for all cultures to flourish in India.

Most of the information you get from the news are CIA propaganda although there are some policies that certainly are forced assimilation.

If India was a geopolitical enemy of the US, the propaganda against it would be 10X harsher because the the widespread abuses and violence of its society is so much more widespread and out of control. But because India is not a threat, it is largely ignored.

Most of the information you get from the news are CIA propaganda although there are some policies that certainly are forced assimilation.

If India was a geopolitical enemy of the US, the propaganda against it would be 10X harsher because the the widespread abuses and violence of its society is so much more widespread and out of control. But because India is not a threat, it is largely ignored.

All of you are butchers of muslims all together. Question is which one is worse.

That is maybe true to some extent the reason is because PRC does not allow free press/media for the information to flow through naturally out of the country only CCP news are published. Overt and Covert Intelligence is the only way for the outside world to know what's exactly happening there. In India there is free press which contains everything - biased, unbiased, propaganda fake news everything that is why anyone can find any news about India so easily

That is maybe true to some extent the reason is because PRC does not allow free press/media for the information to flow through naturally out of the country only CCP news are published. Overt and Covert Intelligence is the only way for the outside world to know what's exactly happening there. In India there is free press which contains everything - biased, unbiased, propaganda fake news everything that is why anyone can find any news about India so easily

Xinjiang is open for tourism, so is Tibet. Foreign Muslim tourists have traveled through China widely and a lot of the information from the US media is simply not true. It doesn't matter however as lies repeated many times are just accepted as facts.

The Uighur separatist movement is funded and kept alive by the CIA with the aim of destabilizing China's belt and road initiative which would lead to Eurasian integration. It's very transparent as to why there is massive propaganda associated with these destabilization efforts.

Looks like a tit-for-tat approach by PRC against Australia for raising its voice in early 2020 for investigations into the origins of Wuhan/CCP Virus. Unlike PRC, Australia is a democratic country so war crimes/human rights violations won't be tolerated so it'll be investigated and justice will be served.

It is as "democratic" as India and the US, right?

Can you forget that all biggest crimes against human kind in last 500 years have been done by these "democratic" countries? In Vietnam alone, millions of people are killed by these sub-humans, even now in 2020, there are still disfigured and brain damaged children being born under effect of orange agent. (not directly from their parents, but their great parents or great-great parents). Just Google by yourselves if you want to find the bare facts.

These subhumans need someone to punish them.

"Democratic" in 2020 context means mass murderers, inefficiency, corrupt, chaotic and cheating.

Last edited:
The Uighur separatist movement is funded and kept alive by the CIA with the aim of destabilizing China's belt and road initiative which would lead to Eurasian integration. It's very transparent as to why there is massive propaganda associated with these destabilization efforts.

UIGHUR.png

Chinese treatment of these people is a disgrace. But I'm not sure other chinese have it much better. Look at falun gong etc. Look at democracy activists. This is cultural genocide at the very least.

But the chinese role in helping pakistan get nukes and investing in it should not be overlooked. That buys a lot of goodwill points in any of my books.

If pakistan didnt have nukes it would be invaded and liberated by either the US or india by now.

Thats 210 million people saved form death destruction and humiliation. To me 10 million uygurs are just not important enough to sacrifice paksitans friendship with china.

Further, I don think china has invaded a single muslim country. thats pretty good. thats worth something.

Currently, India does not need strategic bombers but the future is different. If India replaced China and became the new superpower, it would be considered the No. 1 enemy by the United States, like the former Soviet Union and China.

The United States inherited all British foreign policy.Unite with other countries on the European continent and attack the most powerful country on the European continent.He will attack whoever is the second most powerful country.When Germany became strong, he allied himself with France and other countries to fight Germany.When France was strong, he allied himself with other countries to make an alliance against France.
It's the same strategy in the United States, from the Soviet Union and Japan all the way to China.

It is as "democratic" as India and the US, right?

Can you forget that all biggest crimes against human kind in last 500 years have been done by these "democratic" countries? In Vietnam alone, millions of people are killed by these sub-humans, even now in 2020, there are still disfigured and brain damaged children being born under effect of orange agent. (not directly from their parents, but their great parents or great-great parents). Just Google by yourselves if you want to find the bare facts.

These subhumans need someone to punish them.

"Democratic" in 2020 context means mass murderers, inefficiency, corrupt, chaotic and cheating.

Well said my friend.

The whites have used agent orange in Vietnam, Depleted uranium and white phosphorus in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Those are just the one we know so far. They have definitely used in other countries too.

The whites are serial killers.

Well said my friend.

The whites have used agent orange in Vietnam, Depleted uranium and white phosphorus in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Those are just the one we know so far. They have definitely used in other countries too.

The whites are serial killers.

The whites also helped free the vietnamese. Soviets were white.

Although technically, in vietnam war, north vietnam attacked south vientnam. The west was helping south vietnam avoid living under communism.

True. Unfortunately Chinese diplomacy is run by kids today. Their infantile rants and warnings is embarrassing to say the least.

Here is Australian government trying to do the right thing, despite bringing shame to the illustrious SAS. This is laudable and example to follow.
Lol.. what shame? Morrison just claim he is proud of Australia soldiers. And what sentence will those Australia soldiers get for butcher a whole village? 2-3 years jail sentence and off they go. Is that how cheap afghan lives worth?

Typical low life western trick. They will admit those crime as if they stand on high ground but then nothng much will change and little penalty will mend out to offenders.
Chinese treatment of these people is a disgrace. But I'm not sure other chinese have it much better. Look at falun gong etc. Look at democracy activists. This is cultural genocide at the very least.

But the chinese role in helping pakistan get nukes and investing in it should not be overlooked. That buys a lot of goodwill points in any of my books.

If pakistan didnt have nukes it would be invaded and liberated by either the US or india by now.

Thats 210 million people saved form death destruction and humiliation. To me 10 million uygurs are just not important enough to sacrifice paksitans friendship with china.

Further, I don think china has invaded a single muslim country. thats pretty good. thats worth something.
Lol.. of cos the white master will tell u uighur are persecuted by Chinese. They are plenty of fake video and photo manipulate of Uighur torture intend to stroke feeling of naviety like u to gain a few cheap shot against Chinese.

Last edited:

Although technically, in vietnam war, north vietnam attacked south vientnam. The west was helping south vietnam avoid living under communism.

Soviet soldiers did the same war crimes in Afghanistan like the other whites did.

Lol.. of cos the white master will tell u uighur are persecuted by Chinese. They are plenty of fake video and photo manipulate of Uighur torture intend to stroke feeling of naviety like u to gain a few cheap shot against Chinese.

If you are in china, you probably don't have access to the right information. You know bad things are happening to the uyugir, its a total disgrace. I can understand individuals can be terrorists or separatists, but these are whole families put into prisons or camps and god knows what happens to them there. Brain washing etc at the very least.

Anyway, do you think that The chinese in Malaysia or australia should get the same treatment as the uygirs and getting in china?

If I rounded up some chinese families and brainwashed them about democracy, performed some abortion on some women, and gave some women surgery to make them sterile, would you like me? would you think I'm a nice person?
Soviet soldiers did the same war crimes in Afghanistan like the other whites did.

They did, but that was not a racist thing. They did save vietnam after all.

Many soviet troops were asiatic/turkic. Many afghans (pashtuns particularly) are very quite sort of people. After a good shave a nice suit, they could easily pass as British. many others are like italians etc. I'd say good number of greeks and southern itlains are darker than many afghans.

Soviet union was not a racist society. Russia even today is not a very racist society either. Not even close to america or australia.

Last edited:

Using your logic, now China is helping Australians to get rid of a racist, murderous regime.

If the North had not liberated the South from that America's puppet regime, now South Vietnam would have been like the Phillipines or Indonesia at best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom