What's new

China calls for new security pact with Russia, Iran

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

China’s president has called for a security pact with Iran and Russia, amid escalating tensions between his country and the US. Shi Jining made the call at the Fourth Summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia. Iran and Russia have not yet responded to Shi’s offer. But observers believe that if Moscow and Tehran accept the proposal, an alliance among the three countries will help the balance of power in Asia.

I think it would be a good idea! :toast_sign: The Chinese posters here seem to want to abandon the capitalist prosperity begun by the reforms of Deng Xiaoping, and return to the good ole' days of Mao and the 'Great Leap Forward'...that cost the lives of some 30-35 million Chinese. Putin wants to go back to the Russia of Stalin's "cult of personality" one man dictatorship....that cost the lives of some 40-55 million Soviet citizens. Iran wants to continue in it's strange regime of confiscating people's pets, mass executions, and hanging young boys from construction cranes. I say they should do it. Let the West pull out all of it's businesses and capital and go our own way and let these totalitarian dictatorships go back to the Gulag, the famines, the genocides, the tyrannies of their beloved past. It might be best for all parties!

I think it would be a good idea! :toast_sign: The Chinese posters here seem to want to abandon the capitalist prosperity begun by the reforms of Deng Xiaoping, and return to the good ole' days of Mao and the 'Great Leap Forward'...that cost the lives of some 30-35 million Chinese. Putin wants to go back to the Russia of Stalin's "cult of personality" one man dictatorship....that cost the lives of some 40-55 million Soviet citizens. Iran wants to continue in it's strange regime of confiscating people's pets, mass executions, and hanging young boys from construction cranes. I say they should do it. Let the West pull out all of it's businesses and capital and go our own way and let these totalitarian dictatorships go back to the Gulag, the famines, the genocides, the tyrannies of their beloved past. It might be best for all parties!
Iran is still less cruel than JEW USA shabihas cops and still don't make zionist Al Qaeda

Iran has not attacked other nations and killed and maimed millions of innocent people in the process like America and other western rogue regimes. Get real man, be serious.

Back
Top Bottom