What's new

China building helipads, trenches at Doklam: Government

PLA got badly humiliated and dominated in own territory of Doklam which was always under Chinese control.
They could not even complete road to jampheri.:lol::lol:

Sri Lanka did exactly what we wanted they kept the entire security and naval aspects of hambantota to themselves and gave Chinese merely commercial stake. :rofl:
What happen to Maldives? PLA and Maldives still waiting for mighty IN to take over Maldives. :enjoy:

China does not cease to amaze us as the world's drama queen. These guys could not take on Taiwan and now they think by building helipads miles away they going live down the embarrassment and pure slap down the world community saw India do to them. " Look maa, they beat me out of the neighborhood, but I built a fort with two chairs and sheet in our house as payback"

Of course, you're amazed with China on how we have outmaneuver Indian bargain tactic in Doklam, first they want to push this land as contested one with the army occupation and want force China make some concession but China did not negotiate but keep reinforce our army to Tibet and when Indians sense the military pressure then they back down and leave. But the humiliated Indians turn around and then claim as they're the winner, the fact is they go back to their land empty handed while we keep reinforcing this region to decisively seal the fate to India's chicken neck:lol:.

China does not cease to amaze us as the world's drama queen. These guys could not take on Taiwan and now they think by building helipads miles away they going live down the embarrassment and pure slap down the world community saw India do to them. " Look maa, they beat me out of the neighborhood, but I built a fort with two chairs and sheet in our house as payback"
Why would PRC attack a Taiwan which invests billion in mainland China every year and recognize one China policy and not declare of independent?
How is China embarrass building helipad on her new own territory? What is the promise of India standing up for Bhutan?

What happen to assisting your friend in Maldives?

India indeed looks more a joke with these self delusion self comforting logic :enjoy:

Yup according to India media, we were also not present in Doklam. Self praise is no praise bhai. The reality is Indians are cowards, we kicked some arse, downed a drone, occupied a plateau, and your Modi SupaMaan is licking our toes trying to be friends now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I am seeing is some desperate attempt to prove India 'won' something after this big blunder.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When are you invading Maldives.....I AM WAITING!!!

Facing China is a totally different ball game. Their military and strategic machinery is not unified nor aligned, China works like a single machine. The competency levels are totally different. Look at their reaction in Maldives, Nepal and Lanka. A few years ago, they were so sure Lanka was gonna be their stooge, look who just gave us a 99 year lease? =)

You guys should try some unmanned bulldozers next time , since u Chinese has guts to down or not leaving a unmanned vehicles :lol:

Why would PRC attack a Taiwan which invests billion in mainland China every year and recognize one China policy and not declare of independent?
How is China embarrass building helipad on her new own territory? What is the promise of India standing up for Bhutan?

What happen to assisting your friend in Maldives?

India indeed looks more a joke with these self delusion self comforting logic :enjoy:

Why would you attack a country who defies you. Buys arms to use against you. Whose government if visiting another country makes China upset. Whose majority citizens dislike you and don't consider being a part of you. And who recently said...

China says Taiwan not a country, Taiwan says China needs reality check

Dear man, outside of your Chinese eco system, we laugh at how the Chinese talk like Kim un jong from N.Korea, with its threats and humorous warnings- but have no guts to take on Taiwan.

Why would you attack a country who defies you. Buys arms to use against you. Whose government if visiting another country makes China upset. Whose majority citizens dislike you and don't consider being a part of you. And who recently said...

China says Taiwan not a country, Taiwan says China needs reality check

Dear man, outside of your Chinese eco system, we laugh at how the Chinese talk like Kim un jong from N.Korea, with its threats and humorous warnings- but have no guts to take on Taiwan.
But u mighty India recognized one China policy and do not recognized ROC. I though India is very bravado and can defined China? China has passed law stated that Taiwan will only be attacked if ROC declared independence. Which ROC has not taken this option and best, they still invest billions in mainland China. When your Maldives allies are still waiting for mighty IN to liberate them from China influence. Pls don’t let them wait too long. Or it is becos India chicken out after PLAN presence and threaten of IN? :lol:

The real fact is India is just a small fried :enjoy:

Maldives is a slap to India because they played the protectorate card, we are doing the same now in Maldives. Why do you think these indiots are so quiet now?
I've noticed that too. Since I warned Indians not to mess with regime change or send troops to Maldives, they are listening to me .
Btw, this TakeitwithYou dude is Nigiri. He appeared shortly after Nilgiri was suspended. @UKBengali
:enjoy:

I've noticed that too. Since I warned Indians not to mess with regime change or send troops to Maldives, they are listening to me .
Btw, this TakeitwithYou dude is Nigiri. He appeared shortly after Nilgiri was suspended. @UKBengali
:enjoy:
IN has not balls to take on PLAN. Our warship are far more advanced than them. Their destroyer not even fitted with Barak 8. Most will be sunk easily. That is why they can’t do anything.

As usual after seeing our armed forces you guys went back :enjoy:

A Chinese warship flotilla that had entered the Indian Ocean, reportedly heading for the Maldives Islands, has turned around and returned to the South China Sea, say highly credible Indian Navy sources.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...return-to-south-china-sea-118022000890_1.html
This news makes IN look more stupid. What are mighty IN waiting for to liberate maladies since even our warship turn back? Maldives is still pro China.

You know why our warship turn back becos they know IN got not balls to take on PLAN. :lol:

They know IN is just a rotten forces with zero credibility. :lol:

IN has not balls to take on PLAN. Our warship are far more advanced than them. Their destroyer not even fitted with Barak 8. Most will be sunk easily. That is why they can’t do anything.
Indian "navy" is a joke. Three PLA warships near Maldives is more than enough to take on their floating coffins.

India is building number of airbases around it

But u mighty India recognized one China policy and do not recognized ROC. I though India is very bravado and can defined China? China has passed law stated that Taiwan will only be attacked if ROC declared independence. Which ROC has not taken this option and best, they still invest billions in mainland China. When your Maldives allies are still waiting for mighty IN to liberate them from China influence. Pls don’t let them wait too long. Or it is becos India chicken out after PLAN presence and threaten of IN? :lol:

The real fact is India is just a small fried :enjoy:

Y ameen will have same fate as Rajapaksha
RAW and CIA has decided to peacefully depose Yameen through September 2018 Maldives elections
lol.. He blocks the legislative introduced martial law and there will be no election. Are u high on drugs? Why not just admit india is a chicken in no positIon exert your influence on Maldives?

China did not even have guts to send a single boat near maldives
Why would China need to when we have a pro China government running the show? It is india that need to take action to prove your worth.

Your stupid reply is just like saying China need to invade Pakistan to prove them being pro China. Pakistan government is friendly to China and there is no need for any action. Same in Maldives situation.

Maybe u r just giving excuse for your impotent? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom