What's new

China blocked India's loan efforts at ADB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you that? India does have an external debt, from WB & various international banks. The key is to keep the external debts at a certain percentage of the GDP. Many of the defence deals are thru loaned money as well which are later paid in installments.

It proves to be a beneficial financial transaction for India. As Indian economy is growing, GDP increases, the capacity to take loan increases. And due to same increasing GDP, it becomes easier to pay the installments of previous loans as well.

:) Indians on the same forum had been saying in the past when i was just a reader here.

today i was surprised that India did get loans after all its not all that shining in bharat.

US does not hate BPO, US hates Indian BPO workers. :smokin:

So you think they would have happily died of hunger, if it were Pakistanis taking away their jobs? :rofl: You just amaze me by level of hatred towards India.

:) Indians on the same forum had been saying in the past when i was just a reader here.

today i was surprised that India did get loans after all its not all that shining in bharat.

I guess you were never so good at Economics in school days. Were you? :lol:

By the way, USA also has taken loans. I hope you revise your concepts.

Just go through below quote

"Dont be Disappointed if world refuse to help you out, remember the word of Einstein - I am thankful to all those who said no. Its becouse of them i did it myself"

Understand what i mean to convey :azn:

Good for India :agree:

Just go through below quote

"Dont be Disappointed if world refuse to help you out, remember the word of Einstein - I am thankful to all those who said no. Its becouse of them i did it myself"

Understand what i mean to convey :azn:

Good for India :agree:

Why do Indian ministers try to please US and seek nuclear technological help from the US? Do they forget what Einstein said when they see the handsome and pretty Anglo Saxons? :smokin:

Why do Indian ministers try to please US and seek nuclear technological help from the US? Do they forget what Einstein said when they see the handsome and pretty Anglo Saxons?

Without the US help Indian would of never cleared IAEA safeuard agreement. India needed latest technology and nuclear fuel to run it. Without the US help it would of been imposible.:smokin:

Besided I would trust a person's economic sense who has doctrate and graduated from Cambridge.

Why do Indian ministers try to please US and seek nuclear technological help from the US? Do they forget what Einstein said when they see the handsome and pretty Anglo Saxons? :smokin:

Ya definately India desperately needs the nuclear deal due to its energy requirements bcoz you cannot depent on Oil or coal for eternity as sooner or later its going to finish. US did saw its own intrest in the deal or there was no reason US would have lifted 34 - 35 years ban on India that easily. So basically world has recogonised the potantial and hugh market of India in nuclear know how.

Even if INDO - US deal had not gone through India would have found some other way to fulfill its energy requirement, ya it would have taken time but would have done so. :agree:

Here are sone details go through if you want to or just can ignore. :enjoy:

Nuclear Power in India : WNA

Without the US help Indian would of never cleared IAEA safeuard agreement. India needed latest technology and nuclear fuel to run it. Without the US help it would of been imposible.:smokin:

Thats what you believe in Gabbar. I just replied to an Indian member's claim. Anyway, according to your argument without US help India does not have the ability to carry out any nuke project. Now US is bankrupt. And China has emerged as a significant global economic power. Can India have economic solution without China's help? Because US is not able to lend money to India.

Ya definately India desperately needs the nuclear deal due to its energy requirements bcoz you cannot depent on Oil or coal for eternity as sooner or later its going to finish. US did saw its own intrest in the deal or there was no reason US would have lifted 34 - 35 years ban on India that easily. So basically world has recogonised the potantial and hugh market of India in nuclear know how.

Thanks for the link man.

Every nation needs nuclear energy. Not deal. Deal is another thing altogether. The term deal comes in terms of business affair. People of other nations are not idiots, they understand the importance of nuclear energy very well. Even a small nation like North Korea understands it and has desperately reopened her nuke project though in defence purposes.

You said US lifted the age-old ban for her own interests. Can you explain what interests US would have in dealing with the deal? Are those purposes will appear favorable for the huge Indian market potential or they are just favorable for the US citizens?

Thats what you believe in Gabbar. I just replied to an Indian member's claim. Anyway, according to your argument without US help India does not have the ability to carry out any nuke project.

Indian needs technology and nuclear fuel. Now you tell me how the hell India would of got the nuclear fuel and nuclear fuel security without the agreement.

Now US is bankrupt. And China has emerged as a significant global economic power. Can India have economic solution without China's help?

So you telling me that China would of supplied nuclear technology to India? :lol:
On what bases you are making that argument? China just blocked India's load bid from ADB and you are saying that China would supply nuclear technology?

Because US is not able to lend money to India.

India is NOT looking for money from US, it's TECHNOLOGY AND FUEL garuntee from NSG.

Every nation needs nuclear energy. Not deal. Deal is another thing altogether.

Pretend that you are a PM of a nation and you need the technology and fuel. How are planning to clear IAEA sareguard agreement and ensure supply from NSG? Keeping in that mind that not every nation of NSG group is friend.

Can you explain what interests US would have in dealing with the deal? Are those purposes will appear favorable for the huge Indian market potential or they are just favorable for the US citizens?

US gets a piece of a pie which is worth billions of dollars. India gets technology and fuel. You cannot expect you manufaturing industry to grow when power cuts stand for more that 12 hours a day.

Every nation needs nuclear energy. Not deal. Deal is another thing altogether. The term deal comes in terms of business affair. People of other nations are not idiots, they understand the importance of nuclear energy very well. Even a small nation like North Korea understands it and has desperately reopened her nuke project though in defence purposes.

India doesn't have enough nuclear fuel to achieve her ambitions of 20GW of nuclear power by 2020 let alone sustain it for longer periods. We need imported fuel and that wouldn't have been possible without the deal. So self-reliance is out of question.

For more reasons on why India is not investing in Uranium based research, read this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...technology-can-make-richest-nation-world.html

You said US lifted the age-old ban for her own interests. Can you explain what interests US would have in dealing with the deal? Are those purposes will appear favorable for the huge Indian market potential or they are just favorable for the US citizens?

There is a clause in the deal where India has to buy reactors and fuel worth at least 150-160 billion dollars from the US alone. This is a windfall for the saturated US nuclear industry.

Lets not forget that India is also buying reactors from France and Russia. Russia is supplying the uranium to Indian under this agreement.

Indian needs technology and nuclear fuel. Now you tell me how the hell India would of got the nuclear fuel and nuclear fuel security without the agreement.

So you telling me that China would of supplied nuclear technology to India? :lol:
On what bases you are making that argument? China just blocked India's load bid from ADB and you are saying that China would supply nuclear technology?

India is NOT looking for money from US, it's TECHNOLOGY AND FUEL garuntee from NSG.

Please Gabbar do not exaggerate the importance of nuclear technology. Its important, but there are a number of other issues like public health, and education (literacy) which first need to be met. Even if you say without nuclear technology bhukha nanga people will not be able to live for a single day, I would ask, how Pakistan has got the nuclear technology? How North Korea? How Iran though in developing stage?

Why should China cooperate with you if you are still occupying China's lands and if you are still dreaming of destroying China with US help to capture the entire Asia? Yes China would have helped India, had India never done harm to China with US help in the Tibet insurgency. China is helping Sri Lanka and Nepal. China is helping Pakistan. China is helping Bangladesh. China is helping African poor countries. China is helping South American nations.

India knows very well US will not be able to lend money, so India has not asked for financial help from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom