What's new

China begins to import cotton from India, not Pakistan.

It is just business, I do not uderstand why the author gave such kind name to this article and dragged pakistan in. I believe he is a high level troller.:coffee:

I think you should have checked the link before calling some one a troll. OP has provided original title to the thread. Link is there. read it.

hi everyone , do we have to feel proud of selling some primary agricultural products to other countries?

Economic terrorism. ;)

Hurt where it hurts the most. Economy. Its like a termite which weakens the root and the tree fall by its own weight.

We just have to be careful to not get under it when it falls.

hi everyone , do we have to feel proud of selling some primary agricultural products to other countries?
Why not ? After all it decreases trade deficit. Give us a larger customer base. And weakens Pakistan's agri sector. Its bad for them, but competition is a harsh reality.

I think you should have checked the link before calling some one a troll. OP has provided original title to the thread. Link is there. read it.

And I said author not poster, that means what I said indicates the original author! Have some problem to read? or you are intending to start a troll?

Rejoicing the drop in Pakistani export capacity of cotton is plain ignorance. Their output drops. Indian export increases. The prices locally (in both Pakistan and India) rise. Some additional tax revenue to the authorities and surplus profits to the suppliers. Now who is smiling ? Definately not the masses purchasing a popular commodity

Bangladesh and china are the main buyers of Indin cotton yarn and cotton.

Hopefully, Bangladesh's share will increase at the expense of china in future.

BD is giving hard time to china in textile exports.

Boost to BD economy is good for the region.

Though, the market should decide on basis of free competition.

Good job, BD, together we rise. :tup:

Sorry Pakistan, business comes first, Chinese friendship and muslim brotherhood comes after.

Bangladesh does not grow cotton. We get our cotton from all over the world, mainly CIS, India and west africa.

I know that BD does not grow Cotton, hence my post. Which means that the cost of cotton inputs for BD's spinning an RMG industries can rise.
Is that something that your family will be thrilled about? :azn:

I know that BD does not grow Cotton, hence my post. Which means that the cost of cotton inputs for BD's spinning an RMG industries can rise.
Is that something that your family will be thrilled about? :azn:

higher international price for cotton = we sell the yarn at higher price. we mainly export though.

Yes every one will opt.....Chinese are very well at thier bussiness and they should be..... Once energy crisis in pakistan is alleviated to an extent..... Orders will come.... As I am well aware of the fact that all our neighbors are far behind us in production of high quality cotton yarn............ No need to ponder about policies of any buyer.... we should look into our own problems.....

ive always seen pakistanis in better clothes than us Indians. period! pak textiles > Indian.

We make better quality by ourselves. Our electricity woes are not at the level where we have to ask anyone, especially not Gujju Banias like yourself.

Even your electricity is better quality than India...Only problem is that... you dont have it :D

Back
Top Bottom