What's new

China arrests billionaire activist

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
Wang-Gongquan_2708345b.jpg

A group of leading intellectuals, authors and businesspeople has demanded the release of a jailed Chinese billionaire, accusing Beijing of waging a "hopeless" campaign of “political persecution” against its critics.

Wang Gongquan, a venture capitalist who supports a recently formed civil society group called the New Citizens’ Movement, was formally arrested by Beijing police on Sunday, having been initially detained on September 13.

Mr Wang, who is close to Xu Zhiyong, the movement’s jailed founder, has been accused of “gathering crowds to disturb public order”.

However, supporters say the charge has been trumped up and believe Mr Wang is the latest victim of a renewed crackdown on government critics that has gained pace this year under China’s new president Xi Jinping.

Several dozen supporters of the New Citizens’ Movement are currently being detained, activists say, with at least three of them likely to face trial in the coming weeks.

China arrests billionaire activist - Telegraph

why the CCP is so scared of activists????if they are working to break china one can understand but this ?????

They are CIA. These are the tactics of western intelligence. They want to destabilise China and cause chaos like in Egypt and Syria. By causing instability, you collapse the Chinese economy as investors are scared to invest in China.

The west promotes NGOs, activists, dissidents, etc to interfere in our internal affairs. Nearly all of them are under CIA control.

This is why the CPC need to crush these CIA agents. I would just put a bullet in their head but that's just my opinion.

why the CCP is so scared of activists????if they are working to break china one can understand but this ?????

That is one thing I don't get it. If he is arrested for voicing his opinion against the government, then this arrest just made him more famous than even in China. His name appears everywhere on the internet in China, and people talking about his arrest and making various assumptions. Isn't this very counter productive? And also, where is 2 million paid people who are supposed to monitor the internet? For those who can read Chinese, you should really see what they have been saying about this on Chinese forums.

They are CIA. These are the tactics of western intelligence. They want to destabilise China and cause chaos like in Egypt and Syria. By causing instability, you collapse the Chinese economy as investors are scared to invest in China.

The west promotes NGOs, activists, dissidents, etc to interfere in our internal affairs. Nearly all of them are under CIA control.

This is why the CPC need to crush these CIA agents. I would just put a bullet in their head but that's just my opinion.

I dont think we are scared of any criticism which is constructive!

But many of those arseholes are living in the guise as businessmen, artists, monks, ngos, students, diplomats .. who have their own agenda to carry out orders.

I dont think we are scared of any criticism which is constructive!

But many of those arseholes are living in the guise as businessmen, artists, monks, ngos, students, diplomats .. who have their own agenda to carry out orders.

Do what Mao did.

Destroy_the_old_world_Cultural_Revolution_poster.png

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that was Mao's era.

are you living in the 50s or the 60s?

How about your indira gandhi?

Mao's era. You are funny since persecution has repeated many times. Lets call it Xi's era. Its like naming each war differently instead of one war since wars repeat itself in human history.

That fcukwit should be handed a life sentence。

Proxies for the CIA and the like should be shot at 1st sight. :wave:

Mao's era. You are funny since persecution has repeated many times. Lets call it Xi's era. Its like naming each war differently instead of one war since wars repeat itself in human history.

Well the paramount duty of any top leader of the world is to maintain the sovereignty and stability of one's country
I am not seeing President Xi has failed his job
China is not america. We can see all the troubles being created in the Mid-East, Russia and places where their own policy is not
in good terms with the war-monger and hence the creation of civil unrests there

In terms of freedom, china is not better than North korea. so imagine NK when you come to free speech.

Chinese people are so familiar with those above words. when the CCP wants to arrest people, they use those words on the people. I am sure you are a 五毛党, shame on you

That fcukwit should be handed a life sentence。

Proxies for the CIA and the like should be shot at 1st sight. :wave:

remind me about the culture revolution

Back
Top Bottom