What's new

China, Argentina set for defence collaboration, Malvinas-class OPV deal

It is you who has a communication AND comprehension problems

My question was asking you the name of american ship that was sent by Argentina to fight against the brits during the war since you said per post #6:
"well, last time around Argie was fighting the Brits with Brits and American ship and the Brits won."

How much do you know about the Falkland Island war ?
bb11cc460b5f4b24140a68b5753859d8.gif

ARE.YOU.FOR.REAL??

Did you actually bother to read my last post at all?? Or you are really that blind and stupid without any recognition?

Here are my last post again

Since when did I say US send ship to help Argie or the Brits fight in Falkland? lol dude, you have a comprehension problem...

I said the Argie is fighting the Brits with British and American ships, let see what ships and where do they come from in Argentine Navy during Falkland war, shall we?

ARA Alferez Sobral (A-9) - Ex USS Salish - 1972 - now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Alferez_Sobral_(A-9)

ARA Veinticinco de Mayo (V-2) - Ex-HMS Venerable - 1968-1990
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Veinticinco_de_Mayo_(V-2)

ARA General Belgrano - Ex USS Phoenix - 1951-1982 (Sunk in Falkland War)
ARA General Belgrano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ARA Santísima Trinidad D1. (1974-2003)- UK Built Type 42 Destroyer
ARA Hércules (B-52) - 1976 - now - UK Built Type-42 Destroyer
Type 42 destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

most of the ship's in Argentine
inventory are either American Made, British Made, or German made. Most of them are ex-serviced vessel and some of them are new built. Infact, the Argentine just received the newly built Type-42 6 years prior to the war, a ship which the RN was using at the same conflict.

dude, how much do you guys actually know about Falkland war?

The word "EX-USS" mean they were EX-UNITED STATES SHIP. In case you can't read, I quote them in red AGAIN

A Full list of AMERICAN SHIP the Argentine during Falkland war as follow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Alferez_Sobral_(A-9)
ARA General Belgrano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Perkins_(DD-877)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Hank_(DD-702)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Cabo_San_Antonio_(Q-42)
USS Borie (DD-704) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Collett (DD-730) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Santa_Fe_(S-21)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Luiseno_(ATF-156)

lol, dude, One of my Uncle Fought in it and I had my final year thesis written on Falkland War, so how much I know about it?Y Se Habla Espanol?

are YOU blind or stupid or illiterate
what I was asking was valid which has prompted your replies
I dont care even if your whole family have fought in so and so war and may still suck arse
why shouldnt I read if you are quoting my comments and give a reply to them
0a45760b68be20fd8e45d83845b79dd7.gif

First of all, leave my family out of it, i said my uncle is in the war becuase you ask what do I know about it. That is what the negative rating is for. When i reply with my experience and you say my relative suck arse?

Secondly, I have already quote you the name of the American ship the Argie is using in my first response, its not my fault if you dont read it carefully.

weaker, lol
A fanboyish reply. You should research the matter more. That aircraft carrier has no aircraft to carry around.
There are 3 Typhoon based in Falklands. That is all. Britain neither has the money nor the equipment to project force on those islands. If Argentina wants, they can take the islands tomorrow, there will be nothing standing in their way.

A fanboyish reply. You should research the matter more. That aircraft carrier has no aircraft to carry around.
There are 3 Typhoon based in Falklands. That is all. Britain neither has the money nor the equipment to project force on those islands. If Argentina wants, they can take the islands tomorrow, there will be nothing standing in their way.

fanboyish?? lol, no it's fact. Argentina has no claim and has no Navy now or in the future.
they should use the money to fix their economy than worrying about an Island that isn't theirs :bounce::bounce:

fanboyish?? lol, no it's fact. Argentina has no claim and has no Navy now or in the future.
they should use the money to fix their economy than worrying about an Island that isn't theirs :bounce::bounce:
I am bringing you numbers and facts on the ground and you are replying with a ridiculous reply like "has no navy". Are you fucking kidding me?

I am bringing you numbers and facts on the ground and you are replying with a ridiculous reply like "has no navy". Are you fucking kidding me?

you keep saying 3 tyhpoons and I said in a reply if Argentina wants to arm up so will the UK they'll send apprioate number of Typhoons,Ships, and Personal.

Argentina is already whining about how much they got stationed in the Falkands now.

Argentina has no credible Navy.
they better spend about $10 billion a year on the Navy to even pose a threat to the Falklands :D

there are more british asset than what you quote actually, they have marine detachment, submarine and corvette and patrol boat on the island and the UK CV HMS Invincible is only mothballed not yet scrapped the ships is still there and the US still operating the Harrier II jet on their LHA, the Brits could have lease some of that if push comes to shove
edit : not the invincible, but the HMS Illustrious

I'm not expert but I think if the Argentineans go for few squadrons of JF-17 plus few 056a corvettes the Brits will be in bad situation.

Why, because those planes have the abilty to carry and launch super sonic missiles imagine one squadrone carreing 12-24 CM400 or even some C-802a that wont be easy task for the the Brits.

I'm not expert but I think if the Argentineans go for few squadrons of JF-17 plus few 056a corvettes the Brits will be in bad situation.

Why, because those planes have the abilty to carry and launch super sonic missiles imagine one squadrone carreing 12-24 CM400 or even some C-802a that wont be easy task for the the Brits.
UK has radar that can see 250 miles.
and if Argentina wants to get serious the UK can just Tomahawk Argentina to death.

you do know what you said was exactly what the argie did in the falkland war right? Just replace JF17 with super puma , C802 with french exocet and Type 56 with Type 42 destroyer.

Only thing is, it was actually on par before when super puma is the same class as Harrier Jump Jet,argie Type 42 vs Brits Type 42, and it does not do the argie very good.

Unless you think JF17 is the same class as Eurofighter Typhoon and Type 56 corvette is actually on par with Type 45 destroyer, i dont see how Argentine Military got any easier then before?

there are more british asset than what you quote actually, they have marine detachment, submarine and corvette and patrol boat on the island and the UK CV HMS Invincible is only mothballed not yet scrapped the ships is still there and the US still operating the Harrier II jet on their LHA, the Brits could have lease some of that if push comes to shove
edit : not the invincible, but the HMS Illustrious
There is a huge difference between what could be and what actually is. I am talking about the situation as it is on the ground.

Actually what you mentioned is the primary reason why Argentina is interested in getting JF-17. CM400 has pretty long range, the one or two corvette will certainly be disabled if not sunk.

you do know what you said was exactly what the argie did in the falkland war right? Just replace JF17 with super puma , C802 with french exocet and Type 56 with Type 42 destroyer.

Only thing is, it was actually on par before when super puma is the same class as Harrier Jump Jet,argie Type 42 vs Brits Type 42, and it does not do the argie very good.

Unless you think JF17 is the same class as Eurofighter Typhoon and Type 56 corvette is actually on par with Type 45 destroyer, i dont see how Argentine Military got any easier then before?
Again, only 3 Eurofighters. If Argentina does decide to take Falklands, chances are those Eurofighters will probably get destroyed before they take off. And even if they do get airborne, What will they do with 15 missiles? They need to rearm and refuel eventually. Argentina is just next door.

Also the British Military today is very different from what it was 1982. It's barely a shadow of its former self.

Argentina had the greatest asset, distance compare to Britain to falkland.

lmao, distance. and how are they going to get troops and control the area from the sea???
Falklands isn't worth it for Argentina.
Falklands 2.0 will just be as humiliating as the first war :D

now tell me China would you give up an Island the size of the Falklands if it was part of your country for over 200 years and the majority of people are Han Chinese????

I wish Argentina would go full retard over the Falkands

Back
Top Bottom