What's new

China accuses India of taking violent actions, injuring Chinese border personnel

I guess that now famous Kungfu kick injuried the toe of that soldier. You are free to claim the victory. :partay:

upload_2017-8-21_16-14-47-gif.420049
Demand for Kung-fu lessons must be going damn high!!!!

Humbug !! Pakistanis and Chinese posters were asking the mods to close every thread related to this brawl claiming it to be hoax. Such hypocrisy. Have some guts to admit bruh !! :pakistan::china:
Really, China never denied it, and I never denied it.

I guess that now famous Kungfu kick injuried the toe of that soldier. You are free to claim the victory. :partay:

upload_2017-8-21_16-14-47-gif.420049
That's also a nice fall though, got to give it to that Indian guy.

I am so amused by China as a country; they are like cry baby.

what is even more laughable is they want to be seen as a responsible world power.

I am so amused by China as a country; they are like cry baby.

what is even more laughable is they want to be seen as a responsible world power.
India is a supa powa, true world leader, China is not, we are still a developing country, that's our official stand.

Today I knew why Japanese and Viets hate China so much. One is fully developed and other is a hard working country. And respected countries yet they hate the hard working developing Chinese, only because of their attitude and greed.

When can we finally expect to see some real action ?

Today I knew why Japanese and Viets hate China so much. One is fully developed and other is a hard working country. And respected countries yet they hate the hard working developing Chinese, only because of their attitude and greed.
Why India , Japan and Vietnam are hated by almost all their neigbors? US is hated by many countries as well. Since when that becomes a rule to judge a country's place on the world stage?

Some coward sissies & backstabbers!!! Nothing new, backstabbing is in chinks blood!!!

The standard procedure of an Indian KW in any event:

1. Claiming a victory and celebrate;
2. Twisting the fact, then claiming a victory;
3. Changing the topic, still claiming a victory;
4. Blaming others, continue to claim a victory;
5. If all above failed, play a victim and claim a moral victory.

:partay:

Last edited:
india army cant fight.

all starving malnutrition.

maxresdefault.jpg

even my servant eats better..

Quite sure i can 1:1 your india army commandos with 1 hand and win
Bhai ..tu sahi me joker hai kya.
Kutch bhi kahi bhi daalte rahta hai... Thoda sense use karle yaara...:pop: Dimag use karne se badhta hai, khatam nahi hota, amma ne bataya nahi tujhe.

The standard procedure of an Indian KW in any event:

1. Claiming a victory and celebrate;
2. Twisting the fact, then claiming a victory;
3. Changing the topic, still claiming a victory;
4. .............., continue to claim a victory;
5. If all above failed, play a victim.

:partay:

Leave everything and tell me......When sissies are gonna attack??? deadline is over two days back.....or Hyper power chin turned into sissy??? Where is the roar of J-20, J-11,J,J,......Type-96, Type-99.......DF-21,DF....... Cheerleaders died waiting.........All we were able to hear the yellow farts of 11 Ping..........Phusssssssss......... Coward sissies!!!!! I had a lot of respect for China & its people as hardworking reasonable lot......but turned out to be boasting sissies:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::china::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Leave everything and tell me......When sissies are gonna attack??? deadline is over two days back.....or Hyper power chin turned into sissy??? Where is the roar of J-20, J-11,J,J,......Type-96, Type-99.......DF-21,DF....... Cheerleaders died waiting.........All we were able to hear the yellow farts of 11 Ping..........Phusssssssss......... Coward sissies!!!!! I had a lot of respect for China & its people as hardworking reasonable lot......but turned out to be boasting sissies:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::china::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
But still kicked your butt, why haven't Indian done anything yet. And this time the clash happened in Kashmir,not the eastern border.

Bhai ..tu sahi me joker hai kya.
Kutch bhi kahi bhi daalte rahta hai... Thoda sense use karle yaara...:pop: Dimag use karne se badhta hai, khatam nahi hota, amma ne bataya nahi tujhe.

Translation for those who need it :-)

Brother, Are you really a joker.
You put anything, anywhere, all the time...Use some sense buddy...:pop: Using the brain strengthens it, not disintegrate it, didn't mommy tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom