What's new

China accuses India of taking violent actions, injuring Chinese border personnel

Some doors should NEVER be opened

China started this stones and sticks and kick boxing

REMEMBER we Indians have rioting in our blood

and we are in larger numbers on the LAC ( 2: 1 )

So you will suffer much worse injuries next time

I guess that now famous Kungfu kick injuried the toe of that soldier. You are free to claim the victory. :partay:

upload_2017-8-21_16-14-47-gif.420049

Great ... What a Manly Kick from behind o_O

You can argue with them, but you can't reason with them. They have a logic that is different from the rest of world.
Yes, they will claim Indian national flag color is red color and the one giving a flying kick is Indian. The one floor is a Chinese. Indian T-90s tank used counterfeit Chinese parts thats why it breaks down. :rofl:

as Chinese always trying to change the topic when you guys can't defend your self, :bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:
What change topic? Aren't you the smart alec to use one standard on others but think you can be exempted from it? You can used your caste system in India but once you stand out of India. You are nothing. :enjoy:

What change topic? Aren't you the smart alec to use one standard on others but think you can be exempted from it? You can used your caste system in India but once you stand out of India. You are nothing. :enjoy:

and again there is no relation t-90 tank and cast system in this thread,
but you can't defend your self with the topic so always out of topic are coming in

we are using cast system in India and India is a democratic country not like China CCP,

Actually the stones were not something new or unexpected. the Chinese front has not seen a shot fired in 40 yrs , the Chinese know they cant do it, nor will we break the ceasefire(if one can call it that ) this was the next alternative .

Stop quoting russel peters :lol:
Thumps up Pakistan for making us sharpening our fighting skills on daily bases.

I am actually surprised they have done so , i always figured the Chinese to be very astute , but in this particular occasion they seem to have lost it .
Same here, I believed Chinese were more sensible but oh man how wrong I was. I actually started respecting Pakistanis more after this whole debacle with Chinese at least they make a worthy opponent unlike them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom