What's new

China 1st 40,000-ton Die-forging Hydraulic Press in Service

AntoniSerbia

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
China 1st 40,000-ton Die-forging Hydraulic Press in Service
Sep 25, 2012

SHANGHAI, September 25, SinoCast -- China's first 40,000-ton die-forging hydraulic press came into use in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, on September 24. China becomes another country owning large die-forging hydraulic press after Germany, the US, France and Russia.

The hydraulic press has complete independent intellectual property rights. Its maximum pressing capacity reaches 50,000 tons in common forging, 100,000 tons in hot forging and 150,000 tons in isothermal forging; forging speed ranges from 0.01 millimeter per second to 60 millimeter per second.

People taking charges show that as a key project of equipment manufacturing in aviation base the 40,000-ton die-forging hydraulic press gains half of investments from privates, which is a significant platform for private capital to enter aviation equipment manufacturing.

Daily Business Beat Article:China 1st 40,000-ton Die-forging Hydraulic Press in Service -- sinocast

May be you want to change the emoticon before the title :) - Congratulations China!

are we now putting Chinese economic threads in world affairs? because I have several I can stop adding to the appropriate section and let the freak flag of Chinese economy also fly here...

this is great news. Another thing that certain countries can never reach, even in their dreams, because they didn't even know such a great machine existed.

are we now putting Chinese economic threads in world affairs? because I have several I can stop adding to the appropriate section and let the freak flag of Chinese economy also fly here...
Their playground is intellectually dead. Nothing but a mutual admiration society where everyone gushes 'Thanks' to everyone else. So they have no choice but to spam other forums with their nationalistic tripe.

Their playground is intellectually dead. Nothing but a mutual admiration society where everyone gushes 'Thanks' to everyone else. So they have no choice but to spam other forums with their nationalistic tripe.

:lol: couldn't handle me on the other thread and ran away to this thread.
Typical American!

:lol: couldn't handle me on the other thread and ran away to this thread.
Typical American!
Could not 'handle' you? :lol: I spanked ALL of you. No room for 'Chinese physics' here, kid.

Could not 'handle' you? :lol: I spanked ALL of you. No room for 'Chinese physics' here, kid.

Dude, you are full of Vietnamese venom. Too much hate in a frail frail body. Lighten up, have a bowl of pho, brush your teeth and go to bed.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom