What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely right
ur love with saffron color shows ur point.

:what:
===

btw,all love stories will be failed,if ur point of religion first continues in this way.
phir tey bas arrange marriage hi reh gyi

bwahahahahah yeh why not as if all love stories of that Sohni mahiwal, Laila Majnu and so on succeeded :D

idiots all of them

paa jee marriage pawain arrange howay ya love raaj tay bewi nu ee karna hega.

Muslims not only in Pakistan but around the world as principles of our faith do NOT marry Hindus.

Which devine god would discriminate between muslims and non muslims and why ?

Why did not such a god create every human being a muslim first?

You are entitled to your own view on religions :) we are entitled to ours.

oh BTW your Indian member has an issue with the advice of Deoband alim's statement so he should go and ask him and argue with him instead of bashing my religion

aawww???? did I bashed your religion exclusively.....it's you who has been jumping on this forum like -----------

As for him he makes more sense than all of your post together :lol:

Yes sure i do keep my religion above any flawed idea :)))))))))))

So you dont consider the possiblility that religion can be flawed and rotten to the core.........?????

:what:
===

bwahahahahah yeh why not as if all love stories of that Sohni mahiwal, Laila Majnu and so on succeeded :D

idiots all of them

paa jee marriage pawain arrange howay ya love raaj tay bewi nu ee karna hega.

i wanted to point towards those who belong from different religion,especially muslim..

paa jee marriage pawain arrange howay ya love raaj tay bewi nu ee karna hega

eh tawadi pdf di trolling ni hai jithey tawanu immunity mil jayegi.
koi jatt mil gya tey pta lag juga;)

Which devine god would discriminate between muslims and non muslims and why ?

Why did not such a god create every human being a muslim first?

why dont you ask your gods this question in the first place for inhuman division of Human and created cast based inhuman system ?

Read somewhere hope this is useful:

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

I agree with Deoband, statistics has proved, arranged marriages are less likely to end in divorce compared to love marriages.

However no cousins or relatives should be involved.

why dont you ask your gods this question in the first place for inhuman division of Human and created cast based inhuman system ?

caste is created by human brain technology,not by god.
tell me in which holly book,it is advised to do so.

a

As for him he makes more sense than all of your post together

He being your countryman surely will look like right to you :)

So you dont consider the possiblility that religion can be flawed and rotten to the core.........?????

Allah says in Quran he has created this Universe for mankind to explore and gain knowledge. At another point He says that those who are knowledgeable and those who are not are NOT equal.

So the focus is on knowledge. So i believe you are given brain and all the right senses to read understand and then submit yourself. I can speak for my ownself and my faith not for others in my opinion the onus is on me not on the faith. i do not see anything flawed about my faith as stated in Quran.

And i cant speak for other religions .

and the problem with u , Islam is a complete guide for us and we have to live our life according to Islam to be called Muslims.
otherwise if we set our own rules , we take what we think best suits us then Christanity , Jewism is no differnt than that modified Islam .

Islam have set something and u have to live ur life not crossing the limits set by Islam and they are there for our own good.

Muslim men and women are not allowed to marry any NonMuslim at any cost.

back it up idiot its islam ur quoting so qoute it right men are allowed to marry aihal qitab .

You are advised to study before your open your mouth for claiming things.

The Law has been abolished long ago when Musharaf was the president.

The issue is not whether abolished or not.....The issue is that it is endorsed by Sharia!!!

And by the way Pervez Musharraf altered the controversial Hudood or Islamic Shariat law and not abolished it as you inform me without factual contents.....

The issue is not whether abolished or not.....The issue is that it is endorsed by Sharia!!!

And by the way Pervez Musharraf altered the controversial Hudood or Islamic Shariat law and not abolished it as you inform me without factual contents.....

it has been Repealed and dont tell me what is said by sharia or not.

You should reform your own hindu system which has far more implications against many people

I am against it as a agnostic - but are you against your own god who disallowes non muslims like Hindus to get married to a Muslim???

Why does a Muslim god allow ahle kitab people to be married to muslims, but not Hindus, Sikhs?? why such a dscrimination by a no less than a devine authority???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom