What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless thread, and Muslims are like any other people - we also fall in love, and also follow our parents wishes, a combination of both would be the ideal solution.

Sorry Pakistan's Zina laws that put women in an unfair disadvantage and inferior position, often at the mercy of men to prove their innocence is worth talking too in this light.

You are advised to study before your open your mouth for claiming things.

The Law has been abolished long ago when Musharaf was the president.

I told you some people do get against the basic rules of their religion.

As far as your case is concerned as they say when you love some you sacrifice all your own rules and laws and wishes so i see you are going to accept her conditions lolzz

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

silly post,this is the main problem of u guys.
this finger of conditions dont leave u guys.
btw ,love is b/w two bodies not b/w two religions which we have to accept.

vaisey,jana ji,vice versa is also possible;)

Ask those shaikhs in Saudia who treat thier muslem brethren of Pakistan-India as a piece of shik.....Thats worse form of untouchablity too in the modern world blessed by UNO..

So are the Sheikh living in Saudia greter muslims ,No a man is greater by his acts and nothing more than that.They are being respected just coz they live in a country where the cities of Makkah and madina are .
Are the Shiekh even Muslims might be but they acts are bringing shame to Muslims and nothing more .

Ask those shaikhs in Saudia who treat thier muslem brethren of Pakistan-India as a piece of shik.....Thats worse form of untouchablity too in the modern world blessed by UNO..

:lol: arab or non arab the bosses treat their employees just like a piece of shik. dont complaint. study get a higher position and be your own boss.

And please go and see plight of poor labourers in your own country the bosses there also treat them the same. its a world of economic power and nothing to do with so called UNO

sure vice versa is also possible. whoever has greater love for other will do the same. since your reply shows that you hold your religion above your love for her and wants her to adopt your religion so if she demands the same from you i see you should not be complaining ;)

So are the Sheikh living in Saudia greter muslims ,No a man is greater by his acts and nothing more than that.They are being respected just coz they live in a country where the cities of Makkah and madina are .
Are the Shiekh even Muslims might be but they acts are bringing shame to Muslims and nothing more .

Greater or not that is not the issue. if one chooses to become an employee or sweeper at the house of a rich man in arab/gulf region you should be following the orders of your boss. if one doesnt like that he should not leave his country for earning in a Arab country ;)

110 posts. wow. i just slept for a couple of hours. it was 10 back then...

and the problem with u , Islam is a complete guide for us and we have to live our life according to Islam to be called Muslims.
otherwise if we set our own rules , we take what we think best suits us then Christanity , Jewism is no differnt than that modified Islam .

Islam have set something and u have to live ur life not crossing the limits set by Islam and they are there for our own good.

Muslim men and women are not allowed to marry any NonMuslim at any cost except Christains and Jews.

1. System of marriage is the most transparent.
2. You being a Hindu lacks even a basic knowledge about Islam and my Prophet.

3. The concept of love in Hinduism is more to do with sexual acts (the way its been portrayed in Khajurao temples) whereas in my faith Islam Love is has more to do with character of a person and his behaviour than the sexual attraction and wealth.

4. We are proud to follow the Sunah of Prophet (PBUH) . And we are proud he never indulged in any inappropriate relation neither advocated any such.

5. Its Muslims concern what is ordered for us so i feel NO Hindu has any right to advocate his criteria of love marriage or transparency on us.

Hmmm.....the burden is clear......I was of the opinion that religion was invented by Men to control the weaker creatures specially women.....particularly the case of Abrahamic religions but not restricted to them.....Jains, Gautam budhha, Krishna so on and so forth....I will quote marx again:
“Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of souless conditions. It is the opium of the people.......Karl Marx

so true.....

In a hypothetical situation if religion did not exist sooo many human miseries woud have been avoided which are guised under holy mission.....

but coming to the question I think if Deoband is right with the word SHOULD (rather than must).....

110 posts. wow. i just slept for a couple of hours. it was 10 back then...

:P lolzz Mr ashok is on fire trying to prove his criteria of love marriages should be adopted by Islam

lolzz anyway time to knock some sense in him.

if he is in love with a Muslim girl in India he should consult her parents :P :P

sure vice versa is also possible. whoever has greater love for other will do the same. since your reply shows that you hold your religion above your love for her and wants her to adopt your religion so if she demands the same from you i see you should not be complaining ;)

i quoted ur post on particular point.
i dont have problem with any religion,u were saying that islam faiths etc n etc..
so u were holding the religion above the love.
main tey tawanu samjha rya c

Hmmm.....the burden is clear......I was of the opinion that religion was invented by Men to control the weaker creatures specially women.....particularly the case of Abrahamic religions but not restricted to them.....Jains, Gautam budhha, Krishna so on and so forth....I will quote marx again:
“Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of souless conditions. It is the opium of the people.......Karl Marx

so true.....

In a hypothetical situation if religion did not exist sooo many human miseries woud have been avoided which are guised under holy mission.....

but coming to the question I think if Deoband is right with the word SHOULD (rather than must).....

You are entitled to your own view on religions :) we are entitled to ours.

oh BTW your Indian member has an issue with the advice of Deoband alim's statement so he should go and ask him and argue with him instead of bashing my religion

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

i quoted ur post on particular point.
i dont have problem with any religion,u were saying that islam faiths etc n etc..
so u were holding the religion above the love.
main tey tawanu samjha rya c

Yes sure i do keep my religion above any flawed idea :)))))))))))

You are entitled to your own view on religions :) we are entitled to ours.

oh BTW your Indian member has an issue with the advice of Deoband alim's statement so he should go and ask him and argue with him instead of bashing my religion

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Yes sure i do keep my religion above any flawed idea :)))))))))))

absolutely right
ur love with saffron color shows ur point.
===

btw,all love stories will be failed,if ur point of religion first continues in this way.
phir tey bas arrange marriage hi reh gyi

Good Muslims live there life according to islam .

Nobody say Love Marriage is Haram , the thing is above all things come the religion and then other things follow it .

Religion is , how can person life a good life , or in simple words code of conduct .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom