What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion is a sensitive topic so you should be asking in a more gentle and politically correct way any question regarding it.

Ask those who issue such fatwas or Deobandis in this case....

Religions are supposed to be devine, to be spoken about...

Its not imposing, its understanding of a transparent system of marriage in Islam where Love marriage is a taboo just because you have to follow the Sunna, and the prophet never indulged into a love marriage.....so every muslim should not, that is the tag line of ulemas, Deobands included.

1. System of marriage is the most transparent.
2. You being a Hindu lacks even a basic knowledge about Islam and my Prophet.

3. The concept of love in Hinduism is more to do with sexual acts (the way its been portrayed in Khajurao temples) whereas in my faith Islam Love is has more to do with character of a person and his behaviour than the sexual attraction and wealth.

4. We are proud to follow the Sunah of Prophet (PBUH) . And we are proud he never indulged in any inappropriate relation neither advocated any such.

5. Its Muslims concern what is ordered for us so i feel NO Hindu has any right to advocate his criteria of love marriage or transparency on us.

Ask those who issue such fatwas or Deobandis in this case....

Religions are supposed to be devine, to be spoken about...

:lol: you first need to get some knowledge the Indian deobandis have not issues a fatwa neither an order. the alim has given a balanced view and for the Muslims NOT for you.

why you are so much concerned are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? from your name its sounds you are hindu so what is your issue about what kind of marriage Muslims should go for or not.

:lol: you first need to get some knowledge the Indian deobandis have not issues a fatwa neither an order. the alim has given a balanced view and for the Muslims NOT for you.

why you are so much concerned are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? from your name its sounds you are hindu so what is your issue about what kind of marriage Muslims should go for or not.

just a question...
can muslims in pakistan marry with hindu or vice versa ??
although i know that it is very much intolerant in india also..
but just asking for knowledge..

You are pitted against the worlds best encyclopedia (Britannica), and it would not take long for forumites to know the truth.

Prove the Britannica wrong!

encyclopedia britancia speaking about Indian society. surely the hindu colour is still dominant in india

as far as a Muslim i am concerned these internet foras and sites are not at all carrying any authenticity for me because we dont follow encyclopedia britanica for our faith,

We follow Quran and Sunnah the word of Allah and Prophet (PBUH) and there is no such thing preached by my faith.

just a question...
can muslims in pakistan marry with hindu or vice versa ??
although i know that it is very much intolerant in india also..
but just asking for knowledge..

Muslims not only in Pakistan but around the world as principles of our faith do NOT marry Hindus.

Those who break the basic rules of Islam and go for marrying hindus are doing it out of their own choice.

I hated those people who married against their mothers' wishes, even if it was allowed. I thought they deserved to be made mincemeat out of and fed to the poor.

Not derogatory to Indians, but to the people who are known as Bhangis. You calling your politicians Bhangis proves my point.

Untouchability is one of the many social evils practiced in South Asia.

Who are known as Bhangis ????

anyway here i repeat here in Pakistan and my province a bhangee used to be the person or people who carried water from wells to houses and charged a monthly fee for that.

now the system of bhangees or water porters is no more though in some areas where water pipes are still not made available there people carry water themselves from different sources.

now i dont know how does it qualifies for untouchability

Muslims not only in Pakistan but around the world as principles of our faith do NOT marry Hindus.

Those who break the basic rules of Islam and go for marrying hindus are doing it out of their own choice.

well shahrukh is married with gauri.
although both faced problem due to family.
btw i m just asking,kyunki mainu ek kudi pasand aayi hai ,oh musalman hai:P

I hated those people who married against their mothers' wishes, even if it was allowed. I thought they deserved to be made mincemeat out of and fed to the poor.

:P oh yeh desi men never should go against wishes of their mothers for a bride lolzzzz

Sorry you are in no way reformed. yours a closed society so you might was hiding the cases but not anymore. yours is as bad as any other honor killing pron region.

Sorry Pakistan's Zina laws that put women in an unfair disadvantage and inferior position, often at the mercy of men to prove their innocence is worth talking too in this light.

well shahrukh is married with gauri.
although both faced problem due to family.
btw i m just asking,kyunki mainu ek kudi pasand aayi hai ,oh musalman hai:P

I told you some people do get against the basic rules of their religion.

As far as your case is concerned as they say when you love some you sacrifice all your own rules and laws and wishes so i see you are going to accept her conditions lolzz

:woot: ashraf Muslims in India???? many Human rights orgs are of the view that 99% Indian Muslims are bellow the poverty line so its amusing you find any ashraf (financially wealthy Muslims there)

2. India has second largest Shia Muslims in the world one wonders how they become Arabs ?????

@jana
99% muslims in india under poverty line????? seriously??? can u post something to back this up ((please dont post something u have written urself!! which i have seen in the past!!!!)
ur standard of thinking and writing is unbelievable and u CLAIM to be a JOURNALIST!!!! on top of that u r cheeky enough to abuse times of india (which i too think crap!) which is way better than ur outpourings and oneliners in this forum....

now i dont know how does it qualifies for untouchability

Ask those shaikhs in Saudia who treat thier muslem brethren of Pakistan-India as a piece of shik.....Thats worse form of untouchablity too in the modern world blessed by UNO..

This thread like many others is just a free for all, and contributes nothing to inter community understanding, bottom line - Muslims will do what according to their own beliefs and Hindu's to theirs.

Awwal hamad khuda da vird kariye
Ishq kita su jag da mool mian
Pehlaan aap hi rabb ne ishq kita
Te mashooq he nabi rasool mian

Translation: "First of all let us acknowledge God, who has made love the worth of the world, Sir,
It was God Himself that first loved, and the prophet (Muhammad) is His beloved, Sir "

Now tell us Muslims don't believe in Love, we believe the whole universe came into being - because of love. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom