What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why spare Pakistan when Caste system is more prevalent in NW India and Pakistan? Hindus atleast have the excuse of them being religiously bound, what excuse do the Muslims Pakistanis have? Do the not honour kill or allow Bhangis inside their house? Oh don't kid me with all these.

I don't have any issue with Deoband as long as they don't declare a fatwa on my head, I jumped in the discussion seeing people pitting each other on caste system.

:lol: 1. here in Pakistan we use the word Bhangi for water porter which by the way is no more as now we have all water pipes supply water to every house. Now dont know what hindus call bhangi in Indai.

2. what do you mean by dont we allow bhangis inside our house?? first of all we dont allow strangers inside our house be he a Minister or a sweeper .

3. If at all we have to allow due to some reasons then trust me we dont consider if a plumber is arab or a non arab lolzzz and oh yeh you can see some hinduwana practices among feudal lords of sindh and punjab which has nothing to do with Islam at all

Anwar founded the organization after observing Caste oppression by upper-caste "Ashraf" Muslims on Muslim untouchables, causing him to become a leftist and associate with the Communist Party of India (Marxist)

He assembled a loose coalition of social reform organizations bringing awareness towards the plight of the Dalit Muslims and their complete neglect and persecution by the upper-caste "Ashraf" (supposedly "Arab-descended") Muslims in India

:woot: ashraf Muslims in India???? many Human rights orgs are of the view that 99% Indian Muslims are bellow the poverty line so its amusing you find any ashraf (financially wealthy Muslims there)

2. India has second largest Shia Muslims in the world one wonders how they become Arabs ?????

We dont follow any such thing that is compared to Untouchability as being advocated in Hindu cast system .

Racism is one thing and Untouchability is another. Even among Arabs despite this racism behaviour there is NO Untouchability for other Muslims from any part of the world.

You can clearly see the difference during Hajj all black, white, arbs, non-arabs, africans, indians, Pakistanis all are equal and same at one place.

Lol, I just need to google with keywords untouchability and Pakistan to bust your bubble.

There are Hindu Mandirs which allow even non-Hindus to offer a prayer, there are Hindu sects which allow women to equally participate in all social and religious duties just as men. From an agnostic point of view, it seems rather amusing to me when people try to show their superiority based on them following one god as oppose to someone following multiple gods, when in reality both of them follow same damned tribal practices all their life.

:lol: 1. here in Pakistan we use the word Bhangi for water porter which by the way is no more as now we have all water pipes supply water to every house. Now dont know what hindus call bhangi in Indai.

2. what do you mean by dont we allow bhangis inside our house?? first of all we dont allow strangers inside our house be he a Minister or a sweeper .

3. If at all we have to allow due to some reasons then trust me we dont consider if a plumber is arab or a non arab lolzzz and oh yeh you can see some hinduwana practices among feudal lords of sindh and punjab which has nothing to do with Islam at all

I heard the word Bhangi first from you in this forum and in a very degrading manner.

Anyways I'm sure feudal lords in frontier also practice tribal customs which both Hinduism and Islam don't allow.

Lol, I just need to google with keywords untouchability and Pakistan to bust your bubble.

There are Hindu Mandirs which allow even non-Hindus to offer a prayer, there are Hindu sects which allow women to equally participate in all social and religious duties just as men. From an agnostic point of view, it seems rather amusing to me when people try to show their superiority based on them following one god as oppose to someone following multiple gods, when in reality both of them follow same damned tribal practices all their life.

we are not showing you superiority. we are just telling you that instead of trying hard to justify your cast system its better to focus on reforms.

2. you follow two gods or thousands gods that is not my concern. My only concern is those following thousands gods should not impose your criteria and believes on me and should not try to impose what you like to change about my faith according to your desire which i feel you dont have any right to do.

mr ashok is trying his hard to impose his personal idea of love marriages and all such rubbish thats what we tell you to spare us from.

You can clearly see the difference during Hajj all black, white, arbs, non-arabs, africans, indians, Pakistanis all are equal and same at one place.

Equal only among yourselves. Why cant a non muslim be allowed in Mecca? so much for equality!

I heard the word Bhangi first from you in this forum and in a very degrading manner.

Anyways I'm sure feudal lords in frontier also practice tribal customs which both Hinduism and Islam don't allow.

I used the word bhangi for our politicians not for Indians i wonder what you found derogatory in that.

we dont have any feudal system in Frontier :) and even in tribal areas maliks are powerful in terms of money but there are NO Untouchability practices .

anyway

we are not showing you superiority. we are just telling you that instead of trying hard to justify your cast system its better to focus on reforms.

2. you follow two gods or thousands gods that is not my concern. My only concern is those following thousands gods should not impose your criteria and believes on me and should not try to impose what you like to change about my faith according to your desire which i feel you dont have any right to do.

mr ashok is trying his hard to impose his personal idea of love marriages and all such rubbish thats what we tell you to spare us from.

As for the bold part, the land that I hail from is already reformed as opposed to more honour-killing prone regions of South Asia.

Rest is okay, nothing worthwhile to refute.

Its not imposing, its understanding of a transparent system of marriage in Islam where Love marriage is a taboo just because you have to follow the Sunna, and the prophet never indulged into a love marriage.....so every muslim should not, that is the tag line of ulemas, Deobands included.

I used the word bhangi for our politicians not for Indians i wonder what you found derogatory in that.

we dont have any feudal system in Frontier :) and even in tribal areas maliks are powerful in terms of money but there are NO Untouchability practices .

anyway

Not derogatory to Indians, but to the people who are known as Bhangis. You calling your politicians Bhangis proves my point.

Untouchability is one of the many social evils practiced in South Asia.

Its not imposing, its understanding of a transparent system of marriage in Islam where Love marriage is a taboo just because you have to follow the Sunna, and the prophet never indulged into a love marriage.....so every muslim should not, that is the tag line of ulemas, Deobands included.

But why should that be your problem as long as Deobands not forcing you to get your marriage arranged?

If the sole purpose of creating the thread was to quench your thirst of knowledge about Islam, then explicitly mention so as religion is sensitive issue for many.

But why should that be your problem as long as Deobands not forcing you to get your marriage arranged?

I am here to discuss a topic as others in a gentle way.

Just because I am not affected does not mean I should not have my say or opinion.

THis is a forum.

:woot: ashraf Muslims in India???? many Human rights orgs are of the view that 99% Indian Muslims are bellow the poverty line so its amusing you find any ashraf (financially wealthy Muslims there)

2. India has second largest Shia Muslims in the world one wonders how they become Arabs ?????

You are pitted against the worlds best encyclopedia (Britannica), and it would not take long for forumites to know the truth.

Prove the Britannica wrong!

I am here to discuss a topic as others in a gentle way.

Just because I am not affected does not mean I should not have my say or opinion.

THis is a forum.

Religion is a sensitive topic so you should be asking in a more gentle and politically correct way any question regarding it.

As for the bold part, the land that I hail from is already reformed as opposed to more honour-killing prone regions of South Asia.

Rest is okay, nothing worthwhile to refute.

Sorry you are in no way reformed. yours a closed society so you might was hiding the cases but not anymore. yours is as bad as any other honor killing pron region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom