What's new

Children killed in Saudi-led airstrike on school in Yemen

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5874f2cbc3618813688b4616.jpg

At least 8 children lost their lives and 15 others were critically injured in an airstrike from Saudi-led forces that hit an elementary school to the northeast of the Yemeni capital Sanaa, a state Yemeni news agency has said.
The school in the Nehm district was reportedly completely destroyed, and the search for survivors in the rubble continues, SABA reported on Tuesday.

Conflicting reports put the death toll at five, AFP said, citing medics.

Government military officials told AFP that two missiles targeting Shiite Houthi rebels in armored vehicles had hit the nearby school by mistake.

https://www.rt.com/news/373232-yemen-attack-school-children/

Last edited:
Why evacuate them and make them homeless. Yemen is their country and not Saudis country. Saudis are playing the same part USA played interfering in other countries.
I'm not saying if anyone is right or wrong. It is common sense; you need to get the hell out of conflict zones asap.

I'm not saying if anyone is right or wrong. It is common sense; you need to get the hell out of conflict zones asap.

Get out and go where? Instead of excusing Saudis killing some unarmed children, do know that all of Yemen is a battleground and there is no 'safe' place in Yemen.

the funny thing here is only yemeni children life is valuable, based on this thread

my principle is, every people life on this earth are valuable

i feel op here is hypocrite

KSA has become a disgrace for humanitarian crimes. It is a shame.

muslims are killing eachother . where is concept of ummmahhhhhh???????/

R.I.P ... I didn't know that still there are civil targets such as school and hospitals left in Yemen that have not been bombed by Saudis ...

R.I.P
Iran, Hothis equally responsible for that along with KSA, It happens when rebel / terrorist used such places to launch attacks or as a hideout.
How are hothi terrorist they are not doing any sucide bombing. Saudia has been the biggest funder of terrorists for so long. every one knows that.

Back
Top Bottom