What's new

Child deaths in Pakistan down by 5.1 million a year: UN report

if i'm not mistaken CIA is talking about under 1 & UN is talking about under 5 months..........

UN report also states that "This report by UN also states that "Almost 30 percent of neonatal deaths occur in India. Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest risk of death in the first month of life and is among the regions showing the least progress."

INDIA has defeated Pakistan in this area also.
As acc. to this latest UN report India has 61 deaths per 1000 children compared to Pakistan's 72 deaths per 1000 children.
India is thus 10 ranks better than Pakistan in Child Mortality.(India is 49th and Pakistan 39th).
More the Child Mortality rate higher the rank.

INDIA has defeated Pakistan in this area also.
As acc. to this latest UN report India has 61 deaths per 1000 children compared to Pakistan's 72 deaths per 1000 children.
India is thus 10 ranks better than Pakistan in Child Mortality.(India is 49th and Pakistan 39th).
More the Child Mortality rate higher the rank.

More the child mortality rate, higher the rank = with India being 49th only means MORE children are dying in India...Please read before you post.

Didn't know children dying is somehow a match?! :blink:

More the children die more someone has reason to boast?

By the way, why does everything become a competition?

If someone says Pakistan has more dari walay, Will India somehow find some statistics that they "beat" Pakistan in that too?

Instead of putting solutions, people find happiness in trolling statistics and boasting how less children are dying in their country?!

STOP chestthumping.

We south asians are most stupid race in world, we are ranked lowly and we are having worst deaths in world and still we are fighting that my stick is better than me.

YES WE SOUTH ASIANS are STUPID

LoL - chest thumping and that on something so horrifying - I give up on humanity in this part of the world.

More the child mortality rate, higher the rank = with India being 49th only means MORE children are dying in India...Please read before you post.

39 is higher than 49. :)

An amazing result for Pakistan. One of the few real accomplishments of B. Bhutto was her promotion of women's and children's health. Who can forget the image of her vaccinating her own daughter against polio? This "win" should go in her column, along with the PPP that supported her.

Back
Top Bottom