What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Guys ... in English please or at least add a translation !

翼根带的是陆攻弹还是副油箱?can J10 carry ALCM or tactical nuclear missile?进气道两侧下方是否能像幻影2000一样携带两发近程空空导弹?总感觉十的挂载设计的一逼啊!人家小巴情愿要二手幻影2000-9也不要歼10。都没意思了,还吹个啥玩意!到现在Ws10都没装机,黄花菜都凉了。从此以后就他妈别吹了,省的丢人现眼!

还他妈天天吹三姨夫900小时发动机再制造延寿到1500小时,这说明我们的发动机可靠性连900小时的垃圾货都不如啊!从今以后谁他妈再吹我就怼谁!
歼十C版的发动机是涡扇十发动机。东西不能看外表。要看原理。
歼十是中国王牌之一。不会随便卖出去。

New ultra-high performance concrete hangars with compression strength up to 400 MPa. (终于告别大凉棚了)
gBM0NKR.jpg
saTnngi.jpg

They should coat the hangars with Polyurea. This thing has an amazing ability against blast impact.

Many of his conclusions are incomplete just like sinosoldier as both of them cannot read Chinese and have no idea the full development. Their assessment is based on English source and mere simple English translation by others. Some Chinese interview are lengthy and nobody will bother to give a full translation for these foreign gentlemen. There are some Chinese verse which others may deem insignificant but contain critical meaning and insight. Just like the recent interview of J-20 chief designer yang wei. Nobody talks about that particular sentence mention by yang wei until recently raise up by me, he say " J-20 flight demonstrations, demonstrated something visible to audiences and yet also demonstrated something not visible to others too! " This sentence contains a lot of meaning and very important to understand the real capabilities and development of J-20. Only a real Chinese can decipher what he actually trying to tell you. And they are simply too many critical videos and interview both never see or miss which can give real insightful into Chinese military development. And they are not bogus source but direct interview with chief designer of the weapons or high ranking PLA personnel which involves in the decision making of the induction of the weapon.

I am sure Henri. K can give better assessment compare to the 2 others.

" J-20 flight demonstrations, demonstrated something visible to audiences and yet also demonstrated something not visible to others too! "

You will able to see it when you are ready and willing to see it, until then, someone can explain what it is to see till the end of time, and you won't able and willing to see it.

I have tried to explain many times that "Sustain Vertical Climbing requires T/W > 1, and if AB is not used, then its Dry Thrust alone is > Weight, and from that, we can calculate the approximate Total Thrust using the estimate that Dry Thrust is ~ 60% of Wet Thrust."

Yet very few are able or willing to see that is true. Perhaps the result is too startling to them. The idea that J-20 is "underpowered" or is using WS-10X or AL-31FN, got burned into their heads. Chinese PDF members are no exception to this conditioning.

Maybe no enough budget.

Polyurea is very cheap, people use it to coat truck, basement, swimming pool, . . . buildings.

First of all what does DX-1 and SX-1 mean ??

But IMO this is only a highly unrelaible fan-made chart !

Concerning the J-10B, since when has the 124. Brigade received 8 aircraft and even more for the J-10C it does not make any sense to start conversion with so many different units at the same time each getting only 4 aircraft (like here the fro, K24, K9, K15, K12, ... ) also there are no reports about the 1. and 3. Division already having J-10C.
Also for the J-10A, since when does the 130 AR/44. AD have J-10A, and why only 4 ??

And finally since when is any J-20 delivered to the units listed above?

Deino

Deino, pls show your basic respect to ppl who contribute to this 'table' which is not chart especially when u don't totally understand what the table mean. That really shocked me.

You need an image translator since you just can't comprehend some of the Pinyin code.
DX = Ding Xin

For your claim above, show hand? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Deino, pls show your basic respect to ppl who contribute to this 'table' which is not chart especially when u don't totally understand what the table mean. That really shocked me.

You need an image translator since you just can't comprehend some of the Pinyin code.
DX = Ding Xin

For your claim above, show hand? :D:D:D

I'm sorry and agree with You that my lack of Chinese reading is an issue, and I'm eager to learn or to be corrected by anyone with a better insight.

But alone what I can read does not make sense, is sometimes contradicting and as such I'm really sorry if You think I owe ppl respect - which usually I do - but only to ppl who really earn respect.

Therefore the Orbat for the J-10B looks ok, even if not fine for the Dingxin (aka 175. Brig) and even if I do not understand SX-2 (IMO most likely the FTTC unit aka 171. Brigade). I also agree with K2, K21 and K19 ... K124 I'm sceptical, since that unit was the last to gain the A model. But even further, to assume that there are already 7 Regiment operational with the J-10C some with only 4 J-10C each is plain ridiculous ... Why equip 8 units with only 4 J-10C each before making a full complement. More again there are so far no reports about K3, K1 being re-equipped .. the only unit which fit is K44-131.

And finalyl he mentions the K2 to have already 2 J-20 + K21 and K19 also 4. It makes no sense since they just converted to the J-10B ... while at the same time the confirmed 176. Brigade is missing. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Come on, that table is so much off and simply wrong, but again I'm eager to learn !

Therefore to ask me to show hand for my claims is a bit off ... IMO he needs to show hand for his claims. It's again that old issue if someone tells that the J-20 uses a +210 kN engine and asks anyone who denies this to prove the contrary.

Deino

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom