What's new

Check Indian, Afghan Dams For Floods In Pakistan

One thing which is correct, that no flood is witnessed in areas adjoining Pakistan like Afghanistan, jam-mu & Kashmir and Indian Punjab , although all share the same train.

although all share the same train.
Pardon me but there is no train joining Afstan, PAk and India although India would like to have one.

As far as these "Controversy theories" are concerned, I think the comments given by majorbuttretd on twitter is a perfect reply.

YSome days back someone said that flood will be blamed on RAW and here you go man. This is highest degree of Bullshit ever printed. I think we should start a signature campaign to give all ten best conspiracy award to Pakistan, I am voting for it, no one can beat them. The logic is so simple everything happeing bad is done by CIA/RAW/Mousad. They are also facing population problem, hope RAW is not blamed for that.

First the floods were blamed on HAARP and now this.

Wow!

YSome days back someone said that flood will be blamed on RAW and here you go man. This is highest degree of Bullshit ever printed. I think we should start a signature campaign to give all ten best conspiracy award to Pakistan, I am voting for it, no one can beat them. The logic is so simple everything happeing bad is done by CIA/RAW/Mousad. They are also facing population problem, hope RAW is not blamed for that.

Pakistan is Not facing any Population Problem But India does Facing it

and I am DAMN sure that behind this is ISI :rofl::rofl:

yaaar in afghanioon ko tu peeccha aik zoor se laat marka nikal dena chaheya yeh log pather ka daur main tu rehta tha pakistan na inko achi zindagi di ghar diya karachi main in kutto ko mou bhi lagana hamari bezati hai abb janee do inko india ke pas phir dekhta hai kia hota hai aur pakistan ko pak afghan border hamesha ka liya band kardena chaheya chahe kitna bhi nuksan kyon na ho kitna hoga izzat se ziyada nahe hoga aur in pather ka daur ki country se koi faida nahe hai taluq rakhna ka yeh gaddar hain

One thing which is correct, that no flood is witnessed in areas adjoining Pakistan like Afghanistan, jam-mu & Kashmir and Indian Punjab , although all share the same train.

Applying some simple logic tells us that Pakistan is a downward nation for rivers. So obviously all water flows towards Pakistan including flood water..and flooding also happened in India.

Lets not fill our ears with conspiracy theories.

Pardon me but there is no train joining Afstan, PAk and India although India would like to have one.

As far as these "Controversy theories" are concerned, I think the comments given by majorbuttretd on twitter is a perfect reply.

Buddy He wants to say terrain.

It has nothing to do with either India nor with Afghanistan ..........
It is a bad effect for of the Global warming phenomenon , Actually fast current started to flow frm Middle east , they bring cloud to the Northern Pakistan and there was unscduled raining for long time this generated this amount of water + the water cuming from both indian and Afghanistan mixed with it and creat disaster.

This disaster could have been avoided if we have build kalabagh dam.

Read Super Falcon's post and then read his signature.

I think he is right to sum extend .........

And for ur knd info just telling everybody tht u r Muslim doesn't make u Muslim u need to believe and act on the principles fo Islam to becum muslim..........

Back
Top Bottom