What's new

Chaudhry Nisar orders inquiry into Axact scandal; FIA Raids

Helo Bhai Jaan, can you answer a question.

Why is it seeming that PTI supporters are defending axact? What does PTI have got to do with BOL?

Or may be BOL was another hope for PTI after the umpire's finger......

May I ask, why are you telling us you have a soft corner for GEO? Its involved in many frauds. Why is Nisar taking such a swift action against some group when he took a week to reach Karachi?

Why is govt not investigating GEO fro its its fishy funding and allegations of funding from abroad? Thats a serious allegation too. But its not being investigated.

I dont even know what Axact is. But the speed with which the raid and 'investigation' being carried out is quite suspect.

FIA never takes action against non-transparency of Sharif brother pet thekaydaari projects namely metrobus.

Wow wow wow!!! This was real quick.

FIA never moves a finger when fraudster is a politician. Look how amazing lives the fraud politicans like Nawaz, Shehbaz and their brother Zaradi live!

This speed of action. Something is fishy. After all, Chaudry Nisar took a week to come to Karachi but a few hours to raid Axact offices!! Amazing man!
I smell a yahoodi conspiracy.

I smell a yahoodi conspiracy.

Yess Indeed Jew News and RAW both are involved with their big daddy yankies who are butt hurt from good news we had for a few months, but I believe they will not found any thing :coffee:

May I ask, why are you telling us you have a soft corner for GEO? Its involved in many frauds. Why is Nisar taking such a swift action against some group when he took a week to reach Karachi?

Why is govt not investigating GEO fro its its fishy funding and allegations of funding from abroad? Thats a serious allegation too. But its not being investigated.

I dont even know what Axact is. But the speed with which the raid and 'investigation' being carried out is quite suspect.

FIA never takes action against non-transparency of Sharif brother pet thekaydaari projects namely metrobus.
Did I ever name GEO? What stake could I have in a news channel?

On the other hand, this jingoist bullcrap about RAW funding this and MOSAD funding that is an old establishment trick. It has been used so much that it has become a cliche. It has become a joke.

And nothing can be more idiotic than stating that a freaking TV channel was involved in Election Rigging. I never expected IK to go full retard but he did go anyways.

Yess Indeed Jew News and RAW both are involved with their big daddy yankies who are butt hurt from good news we had for a few months, but I believe they will not found any thing :coffee:
I was being sarcastic.

Axact claims to be a leading IT company but no-one here knows of one product that they sell. Not even one.

so it means Kamran Khan will come back to GEO News Channel and he will explain his position that i was not aware of this scam blah blah blah, just like Dr.Shahid Masood always do!

- In Rawalpindi i have seen these Vans doing school duties i.e Pick and drop
BeFunky_10462619_551783274932614_4027514745268537844_n.jpg-750x400.jpg

- Now have a look at anchors and how AXACT Bol Media Group Advertised them & probably they succeeded in deceiving them :bad:

- Kamran Khan

Kamran-Khan-Bol-Network.jpg

- I Hate this Guy, Chamcha of Hamza and shahbaz sharif...I'm happy for him,lets say good bye to this folk :wave:

Iftikhar-Ahmad-joins-bol.jpg

- Waseem Badami

Wasim-Badami-joins-BOL.png

- Number 1 thing : fraudster
5-Things-Shoaib.jpg

- Inqeelab aye ga nahe, aa gaya ha :lol:
995839_380244852086458_515064043_n-1-e1426572215350.jpg

News channel started fueling up the flames.
Let wait for the outcome of the genuine Investigation...

Something is really fishy here...

The swift response by FIA and how the arrests were made on only ''allegations''...

Something definitely is amiss.

Her 2 number kaam idher hi hotay hain, where is regulation authority of IT? What to expect when we have passive IT minister like Anusha Rehman?
She is so incompetent and illitrate that she was even banning Google in November 2013 but thanks that there are few sane person too .

Something is really fishy here...

The swift response by FIA and how the arrests were made on only ''allegations''...

Something definitely is amiss.
did you invest in the group?

What's that supposed to mean?
woah woah mate dont jump on me now... i mean bol was being talked everywhere and was quite "in", also you happen to be a "jango" man so...

Wow wow wow!!! This was real quick.

FIA never moves a finger when fraudster is a politician. Look how amazing lives the fraud politicans like Nawaz, Shehbaz and their brother Zaradi live!

This speed of action. Something is fishy. After all, Chaudry Nisar took a week to come to Karachi but a few hours to raid Axact offices!! Amazing man!
He didn't raid it him self. Lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom