What's new

Changing times: Ijtihad and other questions Muslims must revisit

@Akheilos That is why I never like to engage in debate (particularly religious) with these people. You did not have to answer him in the first place and had totally ignored him. Please get to recognize posters genuinely interested in learning and those who are baiting to sling mud on your religion. I have enough knowledge of ancient Hindu texts and I can tell them which Hindu god married how many and had how many concubines but would refrain from doing it until pushed against the wall.
I know uncle ...People can also see from his posts what he did...
but I didnt debate just answered his questions if he started a debate on it thats his problem...if he well all crazy with the answer that is truly his problem...
Even if I didnt answer he would have searched an anti Islamic site and posted it here for all to see his "hard work" it is better i clarify it for him rather than he picking up trash!

Those matters decided in Quran and Sunnah no ijtihad can be done on that @Horus close the thread

Why are you asking for this thread to be closed? Is it your personal insecurity or do you think our religion is so weak that it can't survive an open debate?

Secularism is kufr those who consider Islam just a religion their knowledge off Islam is worse than Abu Juhal

Labeling all secularists, wonderful.

Why are you asking for this thread to be closed? Is it your personal insecurity or do you think our religion is so weak that it can't survive an open debate?
Its because of trolls...they come with innocent questions....you keep answering but they stick to their mindset even if it is not linked with the topic...

BESIDES...when its about Hinduism or anything else it is a banned topic but welcome anyone to bash Islam ;)

Labeling all secularists, wonderful.
No because religious topics are banned on this forum and we don't answer a retard who thinks he knows Islam better than Sahabas and wives off RASOOL SAW

Religious topics are banned and the ...... who started this thread thinks he knows Islam better than Sahabas and wives off PROPHET SAW
Its not exactly a "religious" topic. Its about Muslims like you who are shit scared of ijtihad but have no remorse or criticism regarding terrorism / extremism / jihadism in the name of their religion.

No because religious topics are banned on this forum and we don't answer a retard who thinks he knows Islam better than Sahabas and wives off RASOOL SAW
I didn't open this thread for ME, btw. I found this article on Dawn, and thought it was wonderful if it was shared among conservative bigots on this forum.

BESIDES...when its about Hinduism or anything else it is a banned topic but welcome anyone to bash Islam
If criticizing Islam is equal to bashing Islam, be my guest here:
Criticism of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam is not a "perfect" religion if that's what you want us to believe.

I didn't open this thread for ME, btw. I found this article on Dawn, and thought it was wonderful if it was shared among conservative bigots on this forum.
do you consider me a conservative bigot?

1stly, there is criticizing then there is bashing learn the difference...

I answered when it was criticizing but when the guy clearly wished ISIS on to Pakistan that is not just bashing my religion but my country...
I hope Isis wil come knocking in Pakistan soon

Maybe you would like to support him in such rubbish but I will certainly not see that as any criticism on Islam but a bashing on a Nation!

As for Islam being perfect or not I will let ALLAH tell you on the day of judgement

Till then to you is your belief and to me is mine!

Last edited:

Its not exactly a "religious" topic. Its about Muslims like you who are shit scared of ijtihad but have no remorse or criticism regarding terrorism / extremism / jihadism in the name of their religion.

My dear dear brothers and sisters from Pakistan and West settled Pakistanis,

please note, that Ijtihad doors were closed many many centuries ago.

Never to be opened again.

Anyone dreaming to open those sealed doors in 2014 is simply mad.

Good intentioned person. But still 100% mad.

Ijtihad is part of Islam but it is done on those things which we can't find in Quran and Sunnah but those things decided in Quran and Sunnah no Ijtihad is done on them and as for Jihad that is part of Islam like many other things we are proud of it not ashamed like you ashamed liberals who are ashamed of everything even their birth

I won't be going to any ulema based Islamist forum for ijtihad if that's what you want! I hate these dumb braindead ulema who have produced nothing but misery for the 1.6 billion human beings called Muslims for the past 1000 years. I do not expect any kind of ijtihad, reformation of Islam from those lunatics and morons who are only educated from creepy madrassas, and therefore know nothing about real world issues.

U are ignorant about Islam and on top of that u arrogantly don't even want learn the religion and bad mouth those who r more knowledgeable than u. Now that's the hall mark of a jahil. Its like a heart patient saying he knows more than the cardiologist treating him/her.

U still didn't reply my question- DO u perform salah?

And u call your sorry self a muslim? https://defence.pk/members/akheilos.141155/

Its because of trolls...they come with innocent questions....you keep answering but they stick to their mindset even if it is not linked with the topic...

Understood, but this is no reason to stop genuine posters from debating a topic, is it?

BESIDES...when its about Hinduism or anything else it is a banned topic but welcome anyone to bash Islam ;)

OP is not bashing Islam in anyway. Every religion and its followers deserve respect, but sorry I don't see how OP's post could be offensive to anyone.

dont all seculars believe the same thing, that "who gives a damn about religion, do whatever the hell you want"

No. You are not allowed to "whatever the hell you want".

That's just your interpretation from this post that someone is trying to prove that they are better than the Prophet (PBUH). Remember there are many scholars in past and present age who support the concept of Ijtihad. If your personal choice of sect or your favorite scholar doesn't like it, doen't mean others have no right to discuss it. Please quit this holier than thou approach and let others discuss & learn.

Understood, but this is no reason to stop genuine posters from debating a topic, is it?

OP is not bashing Islam in anyway. Every religion and its followers deserve respect, but sorry I don't see how OP's post could be offensive to anyone.

No. You are not allowed to "whatever the hell you want".

That's just your interpretation from this post that someone is trying to prove that they are better than the Prophet (PBUH). Remember there are many scholars in past and present age who support the concept of Ijtihad. If your personal choice of sect or your favorite scholar doesn't like it, doen't mean others have no right to discuss it. Please quit this holier than thou approach and let others discuss & learn.
Read his previous posts he said Sahabas and wives of PROPHET SAW were Tribal people who accepted Islam and the didn't had much understanding of Islam because of there Tribal background this was he trying to say in his posts

Back
Top Bottom